First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Group One RP
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:

Sakura Fae was in a nearby Music store talking to the owner. He was help her fixed her violin and nagging at her saying that she shouldnt push herself to play a difficult piece since the strings have broke many times from trying to hard. Sakura sighed as she bit her fingernail in frustration wondering why the heck she couldnt play it.


Jun looked around to see if he had any luck to find the music store. He walked around and at last he found it. Jun walks inside the store. "Geez I finally found it" he thought.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:

Jun looked around to see if he had any luck to find the music store. He walked around and at last he found it. Jun walks inside the store. "Geez I finally found it" he thought.


By the time Jun came in Sakura already had her violin fixed and in playing position. She was just about to play the piece she hopelessly failed on once again til she heard someone come into the small music store. "Hm?"
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

Jun looked around to see if he had any luck to find the music store. He walked around and at last he found it. Jun walks inside the store. "Geez I finally found it" he thought.


By the time Jun came in Sakura already had her violin fixed and in playing position. She was just about to play the piece she hopelessly failed on once again til she heard someone come into the small music store. "Hm?"


Jun walked up to the front and asked "Excuse me do you sell gutiars here"
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10


The store clerk answered "Well, in a matter of fact, we do. They're just in the right top corner over there." He pointed behind Fae. "Past the clarinet section." Sakura added as she leaned her cheek on her violin about to play.
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10 , edited 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:



The store clerk answered "Well, in a matter of fact, we do. They're just in the right top corner over there." He pointed behind Fae. "Past the clarinet section." Sakura added as she leaned her cheek on her violin about to play.


"Ah thank you." Jun said. When turns to look at where the gutiars were at he saw Sakura. "I see you play the violin, it's an interesting instrument. It has a very good melody.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:


"Ah thank you." Jun said. When turns to look at where the gutiars were at he saw Sakura. "I see you play the violin, it's an interesting instrument. It has a very good melody.


Since Sakura had her eyes closed she didnt noticed that it was the boy she was "in love" with. "Yes i quite agree with you on that.." She said as she held her bow touching it lightly on the violin strings.
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


"Ah thank you." Jun said. When turns to look at where the gutiars were at he saw Sakura. "I see you play the violin, it's an interesting instrument. It has a very good melody.


Since Sakura had her eyes closed she didnt noticed that it was the boy she was "in love" with. "Yes i quite agree with you on that.." She said as she held her bow touching it lightly on the violin strings.


"Hmm.." Jun said as he looked at her getting ready to play. Then he notice that he had come here to get a gutiar. He walks to the gutiar section looking at the gutiar.
Moderator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

"For what? buying an intrument or....?" she asked.


"Just to buy a new intrument. That was a pretty good guess too." Jun said to her.


she giggles "what instrument?" said Yuya.


"A gutiar.." Jun answered.


"A guitar? thats cool. I was thinking a buying a violin here too. My friend says they sell good violins here." she said.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:

"Hmm.." Jun said as he looked at her getting ready to play. Then he notice that he had come here to get a gutiar. He walks to the gutiar section looking at the gutiar.


Sakura played the piece she's been trying to get right. The was the melody she heard the boy at the music contest play. She had remebered the tune by heart and carefully layed out the music piece by piece but unfortunatly her violin cant seem to take it. Fae started slowly and went a bit faster for it was a quick like melody, though Fae held back slightly afraid her violin string will break once again
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

"Hmm.." Jun said as he looked at her getting ready to play. Then he notice that he had come here to get a gutiar. He walks to the gutiar section looking at the gutiar.


Sakura played the piece she's been trying to get right. The was the melody she heard the boy at the music contest play. She had remebered the tune by heart and carefully layed out the music piece by piece but unfortunatly her violin cant seem to take it. Fae started slowly and went a bit faster for it was a quick like melody, though Fae held back slightly afraid her violin string will break once again


Jun came back with a gutiar in his hands and he placed it on the counter. "That was a nice melody but why don't you relax a little and play a little softer. It will help you where you are struggling at." Jun explained to her.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10


Sakura stopped playing and opened her yellow brownish eyes. And quietly placed the bow down. she stared at the boy who was standing in front of the counter. "..... You dont happen to be.. Jun Suzuki do you?" She asked
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:



Sakura stopped playing and opened her yellow brownish eyes. And quietly placed the bow down. she stared at the boy who was standing in front of the counter. "..... You dont happen to be.. Jun Suzuki do you?" She asked


"Yes I am, do I know you from somewhere" Jun asked her.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10 , edited 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:

"Yes I am, do I know you from somewhere" Jun asked her.


Sakura gasped "It IS him!!" She screamed in her head. "But i dout he remebered me from the contest.." Sakura shook her head no. "My name is Sakura Fae." She smiled. "You.. play very well.." She said softly remembering the piece he played at the contest.
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

"Yes I am, do I know you from somewhere" Jun asked her.


Sakura gasped "It IS him!!" She screamed in her head. "But i dout it remebered me from the contest.." Sakura shook her head no. "My name is Sakura Fae." She smiled. "You.. play very well.." She said softly remembering the piece he played at the contest.


"You saw me play, huh? You must have been to one of the contest I have played. I'm glad that you like my music." Jun said happily. He smiled. "Which contest did you see me play?" He asked.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:


"You saw me play, huh? You must have been to one of the contest I have played. I'm glad that you like my music." Jun said happily. He smiled. "Which contest did you see me play?" He asked.


"It was a Talent Contest." Fae replied. "And actually... i was IN the contest also.." She tried to explain "i was the contestant after you."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.