First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Group One RP
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:


"You saw me play, huh? You must have been to one of the contest I have played. I'm glad that you like my music." Jun said happily. He smiled. "Which contest did you see me play?" He asked.


"It was a Talent Contest." Fae replied. "And actually... i was IN the contest also.." She tried to explain "i was the contestant after you."


Jun tries to think and he remember who played after him. "Ah, now I remember. You played your violin, am I right?" Jun asked.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:

Jun tries to think and he remember who played after him. "Ah, now I remember. You played your violin, am I right?" Jun asked.


Fae nodded. "I came in 2nd place since i only played half way and left." She said remembering why she stopped playing at the contest.
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

Jun tries to think and he remember who played after him. "Ah, now I remember. You played your violin, am I right?" Jun asked.


Fae nodded. "I came in 2nd place since i only played half way and left." She said remembering why she stopped playing at the contest.


"You played a wonderful piece of song." Jun said to her.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:

"You played a wonderful piece of song." Jun said to her.


Fae was quite shocked that he remembered what she played. "T-thanks.. But i stopped half way.. cuz i was so sure you were goin to win~ You played so beautifully i think that's why..." Fae didnt say anymore. She just placed her violin back into her case and asked "Jun. mind if you play that piece for me just this once?" she requested
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:


-Cookies- wrote:

"You played a wonderful piece of song." Jun said to her.


Fae was quite shocked that he remembered what she played. "T-thanks.. But i stopped half way.. cuz i was so sure you were goin to win~ You played so beautifully i think that's why..." Fae didnt say anymore. She just placed her violin back into her case and asked "Jun. mind if you play that piece for me just this once?" she requested


"Thank you." Jun said to her. He looked at the gutiar and said "Sure why not, I'll let you listen to one of my songs I'm working on right now. It's not finished though." Jun picked up the gutiar that was on the counter and gets ready.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10 , edited 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:

"Thank you." Jun said to her. He looked at the gutiar and said "Sure why not, I'll let you listen to one of my songs I'm working on right now. It's not finished though." Jun picked up the gutiar that was on the counter and gets ready.


Fae sat down on a nearby stool. She glanced at the clock. "Im sure Father wont mind..." Fae thought as she looked at Jun who got ready to play
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:

Fae sat down on a nearby stool. She glanced at the clock. "Im sure Father wont mind..." Fae thought as she looked at Jun who got ready to play


"Alright.." Jun said. He begins to play his gutiar. After awhile, he started to sing. It was a soft gentle melody. But the song suddenly stopped and said "Well I didn't finished it yet, I can't quite get the lyrics right."
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:

Fae sat down on a nearby stool. She glanced at the clock. "Im sure Father wont mind..." Fae thought as she looked at Jun who got ready to play


"Alright.." Jun said. He begins to play his gutiar. After awhile, he started to sing. It was a soft gentle melody. But the song suddenly stopped and said "Well I didn't finished it yet, I can't quite get the lyrics right."


Sakura clapped "wahh~ that was great..!! i loved it~ " She suggested "I can help you on your lyrics if you like..?" Sakura grinned. But before Jun can answer the door of the music store went crashing down. Fae quickly looked to see who it was. "Oh no." She thought. There at the door was a group of tall men wearing dark black glasses and in black suits. The type of people who would be hired to protect a movie star or so. "We found the girl." one of the men said into the phone as the other grabbed Sakura by the arm. "HEY! Unhand me you lowlife scum!" Sakura commmanded. But He just kept his grip and pulled her out the music store
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:]

Sakura clapped "wahh~ that was great..!! i loved it~ " She suggested "I can help you on your lyrics if you like..?" Sakura grinned. But before Jun can answer the door of the music store went crashing down. Fae quickly looked to see who it was. "Oh no." She thought. There at the door was a group of tall men wearing dark black glasses and in black suits. The type of people who would be hired to protect a movie star or so. "We found the girl." one of the men said into the phone as the other grabbed Sakura by the arm. "HEY! Unhand me you lowlife scum!" Sakura commmanded. But He just kept his grip and pulled her out the music store


Jun gets up and runs outside of the music store. He grabbed the gut by the shoulder and asked "What do you think your going with her? You shouldn't grab a girl like that all a sudden." Jun squeezed the guy's shoulder. "You will break the girl's arm and she wouldn't be able to play anymore. I wouldn't like that." he explained.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:

Jun gets up and runs outside of the music store. He grabbed the gut by the shoulder and asked "What do you think your going with her? You shouldn't grab a girl like that all a sudden." Jun squeezed the guy's shoulder. "You will break the girl's arm and she wouldn't be able to play anymore. I wouldn't like that." he explained.


The man toss Sakura to his ally who pulled tried to pull her into the black car. Unfortunatly Sakura was struggling like hell which made it hard for them to get her in. The man who Was holding sakura pushed Jun back. "Little boy's shouldnt be playing around. So go back and just play around with your little instruments now"
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10 , edited 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:

The man toss Sakura to his ally who pulled tried to pull her into the black car. Unfortunatly Sakura was struggling like hell which made it hard for them to get her in. The man who Was holding sakura pushed Jun back. "Little boy's shouldnt be playing around. So go back and just play around with your little instruments now"


Jun got a little mad, so he threw a punch at the guy's face, make the guy fall back. "You should be careful who you are pushing around old man." Jun said.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:

Jun got a little mad, so he threw a punch at the guy's face, make the guy fall back. "You should be careful who you are pushing around old man." Jun said.


The man staggered in shock. "Why you.." He cursed. Just when he was about to attack Jun one of the men that were already in the care yelled out "Hey! We got the girl. Let's go." There in the black car seated between two of the men in black layed Sakura seemingly asleep.
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:

The man staggered in shock. "Why you.." He cursed. Just when he was about to attack Jun one of the men that were already in the care yelled out "Hey! We got the girl. Let's go." There in the black car seated between two of the men in black layed Sakura seemingly asleep.


"Oh no, your not. I'm not letting you leave." Jun said. He did a low kick on the guy making him fall to the ground. Jun walks around him and towards the car.
Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

-Cookies- wrote:

"Oh no, your not. I'm not letting you leave." Jun said. He did a low kick on the guy making him fall to the ground. Jun walks around him and towards the car.


The guys in the car were shocked. "Hurry!! Let's get out of here!!!" They cried as they watched the boy inch closer
Creator
12015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Joy3210 wrote:

The guys in the car were shocked. "Hurry!! Let's get out of here!!!" They cried as they watched the boy inch closer


Jun quickly opened the door and pulled out one of the guy's out od the car. He intantly used his elbow and jit the guy ob the chest, making the guy fall back a little. But left a great pain on the guy's chest..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.