Post Reply [RP] Near The Two Schools
Student/Moderator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/10 , edited 2/1/10
New Features:

Swimming Pool
Park
Garden
Resturants ( what do you except? the schools are rich! )
Music Hall
More Coming Soon!
Student/Moderator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/10
Sakura was in the park sitting on a bench eating chocolate ice cream waiting for someone.
Posted 2/1/10 , edited 2/1/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Sakura was in the park sitting on a bench eating chocolate ice cream waiting for someone.


Crystal:*See Sakura and run to her* Excuse me have you girl with long softly and shine black hair and blue eyes and wear a pink top and blue jean and chase after a boy around here?


Student/Moderator
6637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Angela210 wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Sakura was in the park sitting on a bench eating chocolate ice cream waiting for someone.


Crystal:*See Sakura and run to her* Excuse me have you girl with long softly and shine black hair and blue eyes and wear a pink top and blue jean and chase after a boy around here?




Sakura nodds no. "Sorry, No I haven't..."
Posted 2/1/10

InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Sakura was in the park sitting on a bench eating chocolate ice cream waiting for someone.


Crystal:*See Sakura and run to her* Excuse me have you girl with long softly and shine black hair and blue eyes and wear a pink top and blue jean and chase after a boy around here?




Sakura nodds no. "Sorry, No I haven't..."


Crystal:I see,That Okay

Rose:Wait Kamenashi-kun I love you *Chase after Kamenashi*

Kamenashi Kazuya:Someone please help me *Run away form Rose*

Crystal:*Heard Rose and Kamenashi Kazuya Voice*.....
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

Angela210 wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


InnocentAsianHime15 wrote:

Sakura was in the park sitting on a bench eating chocolate ice cream waiting for someone.


Crystal:*See Sakura and run to her* Excuse me have you girl with long softly and shine black hair and blue eyes and wear a pink top and blue jean and chase after a boy around here?




Sakura nodds no. "Sorry, No I haven't..."


Crystal:I see,That Okay

Rose:Wait Kamenashi-kun I love you *Chase after Kamenashi*

Kamenashi Kazuya:Someone please help me *Run away form Rose*

Crystal:*Heard Rose and Kamenashi Kazuya Voice*.....


Shin"approaches them and see that Rose is chasing somebody"
Posted 2/2/10

edrosik wrote:



Shin"approaches them and see that Rose is chasing somebody"


Crystal:*Turn around see Rose and Kamenashi Kazuya* Not again *Run after Rose and Kamaenazshi Kazuya*

Kelly:*Sight* Rose is still chasing after Kamaenashi Kazuya *Giggles*
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

Angela210 wrote:


edrosik wrote:



Shin"approaches them and see that Rose is chasing somebody"


Crystal:*Turn around see Rose and Kamenashi Kazuya* Not again *Run after Rose and Kamaenazshi Kazuya*

Kelly:*Sight* Rose is still chasing after Kamaenashi Kazuya *Giggles*


when Kazuya passes him while runing he grabs Rose that she cant chase him
Posted 2/2/10

edrosik wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


edrosik wrote:



Shin"approaches them and see that Rose is chasing somebody"


Crystal:*Turn around see Rose and Kamenashi Kazuya* Not again *Run after Rose and Kamaenazshi Kazuya*

Kelly:*Sight* Rose is still chasing after Kamaenashi Kazuya *Giggles*


when Kazuya passes him while runing he grabs Rose that she cant chase him


Rose:*still in fangirl mode and went out of fangirl mode* What happen? Did I chase Kamenashi Kazuya for weeks?

Kamenashi Kazuya:*Sight* Thank goodness *Say in japanese and went back to where he work it*

Crystal:*Stop running and sat on the bench*

Rose:*Look at Crystal* Sorry COusin,I can't help myself I'm just a big fan of Kamenashi Kazuya

Crystal:That okay Cousin *Smiles*

Rose:*Giggles*
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

Angela210 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


edrosik wrote:



Shin"approaches them and see that Rose is chasing somebody"


Crystal:*Turn around see Rose and Kamenashi Kazuya* Not again *Run after Rose and Kamaenazshi Kazuya*

Kelly:*Sight* Rose is still chasing after Kamaenashi Kazuya *Giggles*


when Kazuya passes him while runing he grabs Rose that she cant chase him


Rose:*still in fangirl mode and went out of fangirl mode* What happen? Did I chase Kamenashi Kazuya for weeks?

Kamenashi Kazuya:*Sight* Thank goodness *Say in japanese and went back to where he work it*

Crystal:*Stop running and sat on the bench*

Rose:*Look at Crystal* Sorry COusin,I can't help myself I'm just a big fan of Kamenashi Kazuya

Crystal:That okay Cousin *Smiles*

Rose:*Giggles*


Shin"he realeases Rose"man that be somehow annoying being chased by a girl all the time
Posted 2/2/10 , edited 2/2/10

edrosik wrote:



Shin"he realeases Rose"man that be somehow annoying being chased by a girl all the time


Rose:Gomenasia .....*Smiles*

Crystal:Hehe...

Kelly:Crystal do you know some word in Korean?

Crystal:Kinda

Kelly:Cool
(lol Crystla is Half-Amercain and Half-Korean)
You must be logged in to post.