First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Dalmascan Sands
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Ozymo wrote:



*you soon came upon the river side village, most of the homes laid in ruins, there was a sunken boat not far from a small harbor and a large tent was set up in the center of the village. You could tell the crying was coming from children inside the tent*


*walks up to thent*
so way are you crying?
Posted 2/14/10


*inside the tent there were some beds where most of the villages men were laying, they were wounded and some were burnt, there were women helping to console the children and others trying to heal the men. One of the women walked up to you* Most of these kids have lost their parents to the wyveren that's been atacking the village. All of the men who're fit to fight are preparing for the wyverens next attack. But there are less each time and the wyveren seems to be getting stronger, we don't know how much longer we'll hold out. Who are you and why have you come here?
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/14/10 , edited 2/14/10

Ozymo wrote:



*inside the tent there were some beds where most of the villages men were laying, they were wounded and some were burnt, there were women helping to console the children and others trying to heal the men. One of the women walked up to you* Most of these kids have lost their parents to the wyveren that's been atacking the village. All of the men who're fit to fight are preparing for the wyverens next attack. But there are less each time and the wyveren seems to be getting stronger, we don't know how much longer we'll hold out. Who are you and why have you come here?


i gest today i your all lucky Omen becuse one way or a nother i will help you
(yes i know it is a play on his name)
*heals one the wounded men very fast*
Posted 2/14/10


Woman: So you're here about the bill Kuro posted? What a releif, please follow me I'll show you to him *started to walk out of the tent*
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Ozymo wrote:



Woman: So you're here about the bill Kuro posted? What a releif, please follow me I'll show you to him *started to walk out of the tent*


ok
*follows her*
Posted 2/14/10


*she led you to a well fortified and large home where about 15 men where planning over a map of the village, there were red X's here and there where homes had been destroyed and the tent seemed to have been added by a different person than the rest of the map. the woman pointed at a tall man in his early 40's who seemed to have the best armor among the men*
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/14/10


*thinks: this is beter than no army*
*looks at the man*
so?
*not inprest*
Posted 2/14/10


Kuro: So you're here about the bill? Excellent, We're running out of supplies and men so we appreciate the help. Will you wait with us to slay the wyveren here or do you prefer a trip to it's layer?
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/14/10 , edited 2/14/10


i thank it is best if we or i face it on layer.
Posted 2/14/10


Kuro: Fine then *signals to an older man standing beside a shelf and he brings a map of the areas nearby and a map of The great Sandsea* We believe the wyrms layer is in the Sandsea to the south. That's Ogir-Yensa territory so it'll be a hard trip. I'll acompany you to make sure you go in the right direction.
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/14/10


set some traps in case the wyrms retearns that shood at the very lece spook it off.
Posted 2/14/10


(oops, I said wyrm didn't I? XD My bad)

Kuro: A wyveren would sooner die than retreat from it's home. And even if it did it'd just come back wether we set traps or not. The only way is to kill it.
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Ozymo wrote:



(oops, I said wyrm didn't I? XD My bad)

Kuro: A wyveren would sooner die than retreat from it's home. And even if it did it'd just come back wether we set traps or not. The only way is to kill it.


it is called a stall tactic so you can get more men healed and so you have beter odds to win.
*thinks: it is stander stragy?*
so what a bout supplies and travle?
Posted 2/14/10


Kuro: I am the only one who will be accompanying you. We'll pack light, only some medical supplies and water. We'll be traveling by chocobo so we can reach the wyrm as fast as possible.

(I'm done for today, seeya tomorrow)
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Ozymo wrote:



Kuro: I am the only one who will be accompanying you. We'll pack light, only some medical supplies and water. We'll be traveling by chocobo so we can reach the wyrm as fast as possible.

(I'm done for today, seeya tomorrow)


(ok)
ok and i gather i was saying for them to set the traps in case
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.