First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Rabanaster
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/13/10

Ozymo wrote:



*the man reached the bar's entrance and threw the man he had been dragging out* Sorry miss I'm afraid I can't afford that *he turned around* How about we decide what to do with a little sport. The loser of the challenge buys dinner for the other, eh?


Legretta: "Sounds cool. What's the challenge?"
Posted 4/13/10


Not far from here, deep within the Great Sandsea there grows a rare flower called the Eksir flower. The first one to find one of these flowers and get back here with a hanful of Eksir berries wins.
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/13/10

Ozymo wrote:



Not far from here, deep within the Great Sandsea there grows a rare flower called the Eksir flower. The first one to find one of these flowers and get back here with a hanful of Eksir berries wins.


Legretta: "Alright! Then lets begin!" *vanishes in a blast of flame*
Posted 4/13/10


What the?! *he shook his head and ran out of the tavern quickly hopping on his airbike, the glossair rings turned and he flew in the direction of the great sandsea*

(the bike is powered by mist a common energy source in Ivalice with many uses in this case it works against gravity to push the bike off of the ground)
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
Legretta: *reappears* "I won!"
Posted 4/14/10


*the tavern owner walked to you and put his hand out* Let me see the berries.
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

Ozymo wrote:



*the tavern owner walked to you and put his hand out* Let me see the berries.


Legretta: "Ok!" *hands them over*
Posted 4/14/10


*the tavern owner looked at the berries and turned them around in his hand for a minute then grinned widely* that dog did it again.

*the man walked into the bar, his bike was cooling outside. He walked to the counter and set a handful of berries down* I thought Vieras were supposed to be smart.
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

Ozymo wrote:



*the tavern owner looked at the berries and turned them around in his hand for a minute then grinned widely* that dog did it again.

*the man walked into the bar, his bike was cooling outside. He walked to the counter and set a handful of berries down* I thought Vieras were supposed to be smart.


Legretta: "We are!" *takes out the right berries* "I knew what I was looking for. I just pretended to steal yours when I already had mine." *the berries were the same as the man's*
Posted 4/15/10


Tch *he hung his head and took out his wallet*
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

Ozymo wrote:



Tch *he hung his head and took out his wallet*


Legretta: *smiles* "You don't have to! That challenge was fun!" *sits down and drinks more of her ale* (the ale was the only thing that didn't spill and the bartender kept it out for her)
Posted 4/16/10


*he took a few gil from his wallet and bought himself a bottle of cheap spirits then put it away* If you say so.
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

Ozymo wrote:



*he took a few gil from his wallet and bought himself a bottle of cheap spirits then put it away* If you say so.


Legretta: "My name is Legretta. What's yours?"
Posted 4/16/10


*he poured himself a glass from his spirits and took a sip* Rufus.
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

Ozymo wrote:



*he poured himself a glass from his spirits and took a sip* Rufus.


Legretta: "How old are you?"

(GTG,Bye!)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.