First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
[Drama] Asian Films (Movies)
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / lazing in England
Offline
Posted 6/16/07
Japanese romantic comedy:
- Messengers
- Otakus in Love (it's a bit eccentric)
- Adrenaline Drive
- Train Man (Densha Otoko the TV series is better, though)
- About Love (for the 'Taipei' segment. Maybe, the 'Tokyo' segment, too)

Japanese comedy:
- Space Travellers
- Udon (maybe too a bit slow?)
- Kamikaze Girls
- Summer Time Machine Blues
- A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth
- Waterboys
- Sengoku jieitai 1549 (mm, maybe not for girls. But it's cheesy, campy and fun)
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/07

KuRRopT wrote:


neeque wrote:

i am so bored and i want to watch a good movie. i just finished watching "A Moment To Remember" (korean movie).. it's a sad movie but a really good one! now i want to watch a funny film! haha! no more sad movies for now since it's late here and i'd be going to bed in a couple of hours (after finishing some of the movies you've recommended, if any) and i don't want to go to bed with tears flowing down my eyes! any suggestions/recommendations?


hmm comedy
Kung fu hustle
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=2332

and Shaolin soccer as mentioned above are hilarious !
Part1 http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=36306
Part2 http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=39815

cool, didn't know they were already up on CR !


thanks! i've already watched Kung Fu Hustle twice and it still beats me! i loved it! i'll watch Shaolin Soccer after I'm done watching "And I Hate You So"
movie. thanks for the recommendations!
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/07

catex wrote:

Japanese romantic comedy:
- Messengers
- Otakus in Love (it's a bit eccentric)
- Adrenaline Drive
- Train Man (Densha Otoko the TV series is better, though)
- About Love (for the 'Taipei' segment. Maybe, the 'Tokyo' segment, too)

Japanese comedy:
- Space Travellers
- Udon (maybe too a bit slow?)
- Kamikaze Girls
- Summer Time Machine Blues
- A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth
- Waterboys
- Sengoku jieitai 1549 (mm, maybe not for girls. But it's cheesy, campy and fun)


Thank you! for the recommendations! I'm currently watching "And I Hate You So" movie right now. thanks! i'm enjoying it! i'm already starting the second half.
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/07

lindork wrote:

Ong Bak the Thai Warrior!!


Thai movie? :p
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/07

lindork wrote:

Ong Bak the Thai Warrior!!

Edit:
V Why, YES!!! ( ^ - ^ ) Y


nothing. it's just that i think i haven't seen any thai films before.. i'm not sure though. haha! anyway, is it really good?
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / lazing in England
Offline
Posted 6/16/07
^ For you, maybe not Ong Bak.

Dorm is a sweet-natured, supernatural film about friendship. One of very few Thai films I liked.
8684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/07
Death Note!!!!!!!!!
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/07

catex wrote:

^ For you, maybe not Ong Bak.

Dorm is a sweet-natured, supernatural film about friendship. One of very few Thai films I liked.


why? what's with Ong Bak? :p
888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / france
Offline
Posted 6/16/07
K Movie:
Boss X file
He was cool
My tutor friend
My little bride
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/07

dudau wrote:

K Movie:
Boss X file
He was cool
My tutor friend
My little bride


thanks! i've watched all of it except for Box X File.
Posted 6/16/07

SumireHinata wrote:

"Hana Yori Dango"--it's interesting. Plus there's BOXING in it :P


lol there's a lot of BOXING in HYD
Posted 6/16/07
Dude if you want comedy movies watch Stephen Chow movies! XD
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/07

EvenGodDoesntKnow wrote:

Dude if you want comedy movies watch Stephen Chow movies! XD


really? i think i haven't seen any of his films (since i'm not a fan of him) haha! thanks anyway! i'll try to watch some of his movies if i have time.

217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / miami lakes
Offline
Posted 6/16/07
well............... this isnt anime by the way its an actual movie ; anyways id say memoirs of a geisha :-)
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/07

killercatkat1 wrote:

well............... this isnt anime by the way its an actual movie ; anyways id say memoirs of a geisha :-)


haha! i've already watched that film. it's a great one! thanks anyway for recommending it though i've already seen it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.