First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Sign Up
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 2/2/10


U'RE APPROVED ! thx anyway ^^
O.O .. angel ? hmmm.. let me see.. if angel is here.. must be a devil too..I'm afraid no one want to be the 'devil' XD
34067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

iJump wrote:



U'RE APPROVED ! thx anyway ^^
O.O .. angel ? hmmm.. let me see.. if angel is here.. must be a devil too..I'm afraid no one want to be the 'devil' XD


thankies! ^ ^
LOl. i was only joking.. =P
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

U'RE APPROVED ! thx anyway ^^
O.O .. angel ? hmmm.. let me see.. if angel is here.. must be a devil too..I'm afraid no one want to be the 'devil' XD


thankies! ^ ^
LOl. i was only joking.. =P

I c.. I c... I want to try :P

34067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

iJump wrote:

I c.. I c... I want to try :P


u want to try wat exactly? ah.. so lost.. LOl. @__@"
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

Tenshi-x3 wrote:


iJump wrote:

I c.. I c... I want to try :P


u want to try wat exactly? ah.. so lost.. LOl. @__@"


try to adding 'Devil' and 'Angel' Position .. and maybe 'GOD' ... :p
34067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

iJump wrote:

try to adding 'Devil' and 'Angel' Position .. and maybe 'GOD' ... :p


oh i see.. well that makes 9 classes. wif so many, will they be filled?
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

Tenshi-x3 wrote:


iJump wrote:

try to adding 'Devil' and 'Angel' Position .. and maybe 'GOD' ... :p


oh i see.. well that makes 9 classes. wif so many, will they be filled?


I dk :P
hahahaha... well.. if not been filled yet, will give to member
34067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

iJump wrote:

I dk :P
hahahaha... well.. if not been filled yet, will give to member :P


tahas.. LOl. seems reasonable. x]
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

Tenshi-x3 wrote:


iJump wrote:

I dk :P
hahahaha... well.. if not been filled yet, will give to member :P


tahas.. LOl. seems reasonable. x]


hahahaha.. what do u think about new profile ?
34067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

iJump wrote:

hahahaha.. what do u think about new profile ?

well if it's anyfings made u then it's hectic. need i say more? LOl. =D
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 2/2/10 , edited 2/2/10

Tenshi-x3 wrote:


iJump wrote:

hahahaha.. what do u think about new profile ?

well if it's anyfings made u then it's hectic. need i say more? LOl. =D


'hectic' ... LOLZ
oh yea.. please make forum for 'Banner Request'
34067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

iJump wrote:

'hectic' ... LOLZ
oh yea.. please make forum for 'Banner Request' :D


LOl. wat's wrong wif saying hectic? x]
okay ~! ^ ^
NEW - DESIGNER
23324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in full of happin...
Offline
Posted 2/3/10
1. Username : yukichankawaii
2. Name : Yuki / Chizuru
3. From : Indonesia
4. D.O.B. : 14th february
5. Best graphic u ever done : avatar and banner
6. Share Me Your graphic :



7. Classes : Witch
NEW - DESIGNER
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 2/3/10
i was wondering if i can be a forum flooder(game inventor) if i can....
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 2/3/10

amu-chii wrote:

i was wondering if i can be a forum flooder(game inventor) if i can....


oow.. u can ^^
hahaha... just delete question number 5 & 6
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.