First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Impressions on Chu-Bra!
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/15/10
Episode 7 was an episode that focused on Komachi-kun to strengthen his temptation to not go into fantasies about underwear. It was a cute episode, seeing how Hayama was looking out for Komachi-kuns best interest the entire time. It was nice they were able to rekindle their friendship....really funny and abrupt to see that the love letter was just a mix up xD And its good to see Komachi-kun not bitch about the guys reading ecchi magazines.....but I'm afraid hes gona turn gay if he keeps that up xD Anyway...nice episode to make Komachi-kun not seem like a prude-to-the-extreme. Cant wait for next episode!
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
I still think they should switch to talking about Guys underwear as well.. Only because it is even more important for a male to know about underwear than it is for a girl to know about it.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I still think they should switch to talking about Guys underwear as well.. Only because it is even more important for a male to know about underwear than it is for a girl to know about it.


Theres a ton of reasons why I can say why they wouldn't, but Im curious as to why guys would need to know about underwear? I mean every guy knows how to put on underwear properly so that couldn't possible be an issue. The only thing I can imagine them talking about is what type of underwear to wear and why. But even then it wouldn't really matter, even in sporting events like wrestling, sure wearing tight underwear is usually best for that sport, but it really doesn't matter what you wear. Also I cant really see how a mans jewels would be so far dropped down that doing everyday activities could pose any sort of threat to them. But hey maybe its something totally different then what I think so, who knows. But I think I can say for certain about this: Girls knowing about their underwear is 100x more important than guys. However guys may need to know SOMETHING about their underwear, but not to any comparable extent as to what girls have to know.


18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10 , edited 2/17/10

superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I still think they should switch to talking about Guys underwear as well.. Only because it is even more important for a male to know about underwear than it is for a girl to know about it.


Theres a ton of reasons why I can say why they wouldn't, but Im curious as to why guys would need to know about underwear? I mean every guy knows how to put on underwear properly so that couldn't possible be an issue. The only thing I can imagine them talking about is what type of underwear to wear and why. But even then it wouldn't really matter, even in sporting events like wrestling, sure wearing tight underwear is usually best for that sport, but it really doesn't matter what you wear. Also I cant really see how a mans jewels would be so far dropped down that doing everyday activities could pose any sort of threat to them. But hey maybe its something totally different then what I think so, who knows. But I think I can say for certain about this: Girls knowing about their underwear is 100x more important than guys. However guys may need to know SOMETHING about their underwear, but not to any comparable extent as to what girls have to know.




Did you not take health in school?

A kid at that age has to take care of his balls... Boxers are good because they allow the balls to hang witch allows them to maintain the heat needed on there own. But Underwear that pushes your balls up into your body, does harm. It can really damage the development of a male.
The only time some one should where tight fitting underwear is wen they are playing sports. In-order to better protect your balls from impact and from doing damage to them at that early time of development. Wearing the right type of underwear at the right time.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/17/10 , edited 2/17/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I still think they should switch to talking about Guys underwear as well.. Only because it is even more important for a male to know about underwear than it is for a girl to know about it.


Theres a ton of reasons why I can say why they wouldn't, but Im curious as to why guys would need to know about underwear? I mean every guy knows how to put on underwear properly so that couldn't possible be an issue. The only thing I can imagine them talking about is what type of underwear to wear and why. But even then it wouldn't really matter, even in sporting events like wrestling, sure wearing tight underwear is usually best for that sport, but it really doesn't matter what you wear. Also I cant really see how a mans jewels would be so far dropped down that doing everyday activities could pose any sort of threat to them. But hey maybe its something totally different then what I think so, who knows. But I think I can say for certain about this: Girls knowing about their underwear is 100x more important than guys. However guys may need to know SOMETHING about their underwear, but not to any comparable extent as to what girls have to know.




Did you not take health in school?

A kid at that age has to take care of his balls... Boxers are good because they allow the balls to hang witch allows them to maintain the heat needed on there own. But Underwear that pushes your balls up into your body, does harm. It can really damage the development of a male.
The only time some one should where tight fitting underwear is wen they are playing sports. In-order to better protect your balls from impact and from doing damage to them at that early time of development. Wearing the right type of underwear at the right time.


Well first off, if they taught it in school, animes like this wouldn't even have been made so that takes care of your first thought. More so on that point, I have never even heard of men complaining about their underwear because of something to do with their jewels. Hell I bet you the majority of the men in this world right now wear *whitey tidies*, and those raise the jewels up. Do you know why? Its because its not a big problem at all. Yes I know what boxers are and I wear them myself, but that was only because kids got the impression that *whitey tidies* made you look childish. It had nothing to do about the position of the jewels. But regardless, even if it had even a 1 percent impact on men at all, women learning about their underwear will always outweigh any reason to have this anime talk about men underwear.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I still think they should switch to talking about Guys underwear as well.. Only because it is even more important for a male to know about underwear than it is for a girl to know about it.


Theres a ton of reasons why I can say why they wouldn't, but Im curious as to why guys would need to know about underwear? I mean every guy knows how to put on underwear properly so that couldn't possible be an issue. The only thing I can imagine them talking about is what type of underwear to wear and why. But even then it wouldn't really matter, even in sporting events like wrestling, sure wearing tight underwear is usually best for that sport, but it really doesn't matter what you wear. Also I cant really see how a mans jewels would be so far dropped down that doing everyday activities could pose any sort of threat to them. But hey maybe its something totally different then what I think so, who knows. But I think I can say for certain about this: Girls knowing about their underwear is 100x more important than guys. However guys may need to know SOMETHING about their underwear, but not to any comparable extent as to what girls have to know.




Did you not take health in school?

A kid at that age has to take care of his balls... Boxers are good because they allow the balls to hang witch allows them to maintain the heat needed on there own. But Underwear that pushes your balls up into your body, does harm. It can really damage the development of a male.
The only time some one should where tight fitting underwear is wen they are playing sports. In-order to better protect your balls from impact and from doing damage to them at that early time of development. Wearing the right type of underwear at the right time.


Well first off, if they taught it in school, animes like this wouldn't even have been made so that takes care of your first thought. More so on that point, I have never even heard of men complaining about their underwear because of something to do with their jewels. Hell I beat you the majority of the men in this world right now wear *whitey tidies*, and those raise the jewels up. Do you know why? Its because its not a big problem at all. Yes I know what boxers are and I wear them myself, but that was only because kids got the impression that *whitey tidies* made you look childish. It had nothing to do about the position of the jewels. But regardless, even if it had even a 1 percent impact on men at all, women learning about their underwear will always outweigh any reason to have this anime talk about men underwear.


It has more of a affect than you know. Not just on sperm count but also hormone release. Witch leads to healthier stronger boys. This is the same Hormone release that attracts ladies. SO YES UNDERWEAR selection is very important to a kid who is attracted to the opposite sex. Or wanting to have less health Issues. As for me I like my Pouch underwear.. Gives the freedom boxers do but do not ride up wen your wearing pants.
Posted 2/17/10 , edited 2/17/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I still think they should switch to talking about Guys underwear as well.. Only because it is even more important for a male to know about underwear than it is for a girl to know about it.


Theres a ton of reasons why I can say why they wouldn't, but Im curious as to why guys would need to know about underwear? I mean every guy knows how to put on underwear properly so that couldn't possible be an issue. The only thing I can imagine them talking about is what type of underwear to wear and why. But even then it wouldn't really matter, even in sporting events like wrestling, sure wearing tight underwear is usually best for that sport, but it really doesn't matter what you wear. Also I cant really see how a mans jewels would be so far dropped down that doing everyday activities could pose any sort of threat to them. But hey maybe its something totally different then what I think so, who knows. But I think I can say for certain about this: Girls knowing about their underwear is 100x more important than guys. However guys may need to know SOMETHING about their underwear, but not to any comparable extent as to what girls have to know.




Did you not take health in school?

A kid at that age has to take care of his balls... Boxers are good because they allow the balls to hang witch allows them to maintain the heat needed on there own. But Underwear that pushes your balls up into your body, does harm. It can really damage the development of a male.
The only time some one should where tight fitting underwear is wen they are playing sports. In-order to better protect your balls from impact and from doing damage to them at that early time of development. Wearing the right type of underwear at the right time.


Well first off, if they taught it in school, animes like this wouldn't even have been made so that takes care of your first thought. More so on that point, I have never even heard of men complaining about their underwear because of something to do with their jewels. Hell I beat you the majority of the men in this world right now wear *whitey tidies*, and those raise the jewels up. Do you know why? Its because its not a big problem at all. Yes I know what boxers are and I wear them myself, but that was only because kids got the impression that *whitey tidies* made you look childish. It had nothing to do about the position of the jewels. But regardless, even if it had even a 1 percent impact on men at all, women learning about their underwear will always outweigh any reason to have this anime talk about men underwear.


It has more of a affect than you know. Not just on sperm count but also hormone release. Witch leads to healthier stronger boys. This is the same Hormone release that attracts ladies. SO YES UNDERWEAR selection is very important to a kid who is attracted to the opposite sex. Or wanting to have less health Issues. As for me I like my Pouch underwear.. Gives the freedom boxers do but do not ride up wen your wearing pants.


Wearing underwear does not affect your sperm count. However if your sperm count is low, I recommend you should switch to boxers. Apparently briefs keep everything a little closer and thus a little warmer...cooler temperatures are better for sperm production. Anyways, let's get back on topic.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

classickxD wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I still think they should switch to talking about Guys underwear as well.. Only because it is even more important for a male to know about underwear than it is for a girl to know about it.


Theres a ton of reasons why I can say why they wouldn't, but Im curious as to why guys would need to know about underwear? I mean every guy knows how to put on underwear properly so that couldn't possible be an issue. The only thing I can imagine them talking about is what type of underwear to wear and why. But even then it wouldn't really matter, even in sporting events like wrestling, sure wearing tight underwear is usually best for that sport, but it really doesn't matter what you wear. Also I cant really see how a mans jewels would be so far dropped down that doing everyday activities could pose any sort of threat to them. But hey maybe its something totally different then what I think so, who knows. But I think I can say for certain about this: Girls knowing about their underwear is 100x more important than guys. However guys may need to know SOMETHING about their underwear, but not to any comparable extent as to what girls have to know.




Did you not take health in school?

A kid at that age has to take care of his balls... Boxers are good because they allow the balls to hang witch allows them to maintain the heat needed on there own. But Underwear that pushes your balls up into your body, does harm. It can really damage the development of a male.
The only time some one should where tight fitting underwear is wen they are playing sports. In-order to better protect your balls from impact and from doing damage to them at that early time of development. Wearing the right type of underwear at the right time.


Well first off, if they taught it in school, animes like this wouldn't even have been made so that takes care of your first thought. More so on that point, I have never even heard of men complaining about their underwear because of something to do with their jewels. Hell I beat you the majority of the men in this world right now wear *whitey tidies*, and those raise the jewels up. Do you know why? Its because its not a big problem at all. Yes I know what boxers are and I wear them myself, but that was only because kids got the impression that *whitey tidies* made you look childish. It had nothing to do about the position of the jewels. But regardless, even if it had even a 1 percent impact on men at all, women learning about their underwear will always outweigh any reason to have this anime talk about men underwear.


It has more of a affect than you know. Not just on sperm count but also hormone release. Witch leads to healthier stronger boys. This is the same Hormone release that attracts ladies. SO YES UNDERWEAR selection is very important to a kid who is attracted to the opposite sex. Or wanting to have less health Issues. As for me I like my Pouch underwear.. Gives the freedom boxers do but do not ride up wen your wearing pants.


Wearing underwear does not affect your sperm count. However if your sperm count is low, I recommend you should switch to boxers. Apparently briefs keep everything a little closer and thus a little warmer...cooler temperatures are better for sperm production. Anyways, let's get back on topic.



did you even read what I have typed? That is not all Underwear affects. But I already pointed that out.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/17/10
Well sense Komachi-kun is in the Underwear Society, who knows what the boundaries of learning about Underwear will be. Maybe they will talk about men underwear, but i seriously doubt it. Learning about women underwear seems to have much more to talk about then men. Plus the story just seems to be better fit if it continues the way it has....in my opinion : D
Posted 2/17/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


classickxD wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I still think they should switch to talking about Guys underwear as well.. Only because it is even more important for a male to know about underwear than it is for a girl to know about it.


Theres a ton of reasons why I can say why they wouldn't, but Im curious as to why guys would need to know about underwear? I mean every guy knows how to put on underwear properly so that couldn't possible be an issue. The only thing I can imagine them talking about is what type of underwear to wear and why. But even then it wouldn't really matter, even in sporting events like wrestling, sure wearing tight underwear is usually best for that sport, but it really doesn't matter what you wear. Also I cant really see how a mans jewels would be so far dropped down that doing everyday activities could pose any sort of threat to them. But hey maybe its something totally different then what I think so, who knows. But I think I can say for certain about this: Girls knowing about their underwear is 100x more important than guys. However guys may need to know SOMETHING about their underwear, but not to any comparable extent as to what girls have to know.




Did you not take health in school?

A kid at that age has to take care of his balls... Boxers are good because they allow the balls to hang witch allows them to maintain the heat needed on there own. But Underwear that pushes your balls up into your body, does harm. It can really damage the development of a male.
The only time some one should where tight fitting underwear is wen they are playing sports. In-order to better protect your balls from impact and from doing damage to them at that early time of development. Wearing the right type of underwear at the right time.


Well first off, if they taught it in school, animes like this wouldn't even have been made so that takes care of your first thought. More so on that point, I have never even heard of men complaining about their underwear because of something to do with their jewels. Hell I beat you the majority of the men in this world right now wear *whitey tidies*, and those raise the jewels up. Do you know why? Its because its not a big problem at all. Yes I know what boxers are and I wear them myself, but that was only because kids got the impression that *whitey tidies* made you look childish. It had nothing to do about the position of the jewels. But regardless, even if it had even a 1 percent impact on men at all, women learning about their underwear will always outweigh any reason to have this anime talk about men underwear.


It has more of a affect than you know. Not just on sperm count but also hormone release. Witch leads to healthier stronger boys. This is the same Hormone release that attracts ladies. SO YES UNDERWEAR selection is very important to a kid who is attracted to the opposite sex. Or wanting to have less health Issues. As for me I like my Pouch underwear.. Gives the freedom boxers do but do not ride up wen your wearing pants.


Wearing underwear does not affect your sperm count. However if your sperm count is low, I recommend you should switch to boxers. Apparently briefs keep everything a little closer and thus a little warmer...cooler temperatures are better for sperm production. Anyways, let's get back on topic.



did you even read what I have typed? That is not all Underwear affects. But I already pointed that out.


not really. I take it into account that you already said that and u have posted somewhere along the lines from the big quote.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

superluccix wrote:

Well sense Komachi-kun is in the Underwear Society, who knows what the boundaries of learning about Underwear will be. Maybe they will talk about men underwear, but i seriously doubt it. Learning about women underwear seems to have much more to talk about then men. Plus the story just seems to be better fit if it continues the way it has....in my opinion : D


well yeah the group is all girls, only one guy and judging by how he acts (not joking.) He is not releasing the proper hormones needed to relax do to wearing underwear to tight for him.
Posted 2/17/10
hm, a question. Does this anime have too much ecchi if you compare it to school days or rosario + vampire?
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

classickxD wrote:

hm, a question. Does this anime have too much ecchi if you compare it to school days or rosario + vampire?


I never completed School days, but I heard there were sex scenes so I'm going to say that Chu-bra does not have too much ecchi based on that. Rosario + Vampire is just literally made to be a fan-service anime so Chu-Bra doesnt have any ecchi at all compared to that anime.

And on a different note. (Not saying its you by any means). I cant quite understand people who could possibly criticize this show for being ecchi in any way. I mean lets think about it logically. What would be the best way to show the importance of underwear on females. that answer is quite clear, by having it shown on female bodies, if people consider that ecchi, than I dont know what is. My definition of ecchi is where an anime that has nothing to do with female body parts, shows ecchi scenes. Like if an anime like Hidamari Sketch showed a ton of ecchi scenes. Thats when I consider an anime ecchi-ish. Saying that this show is ecchi in a negative way just doesnt make sense to me.

47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/17/10
Oh and by the way DarkPhoenix, if I came off as someone whow as arrogant and simply didn't want to accept other people's opinions, I apologize, I tried my best to sound as logical as possible, so if I brushed ya the wrong way, im sorry. And if what you say is true about mens underwear, then it seems like there could be many important things about them as well
Posted 2/17/10

superluccix wrote:


classickxD wrote:

hm, a question. Does this anime have too much ecchi if you compare it to school days or rosario + vampire?


I never completed School days, but I heard there were sex scenes so I'm going to say that Chu-bra does not have too much ecchi based on that. Rosario + Vampire is just literally made to be a fan-service anime so Chu-Bra doesnt have any ecchi at all compared to that anime.

And on a different note. (Not saying its you by any means). I cant quite understand people who could possibly criticize this show for being ecchi in any way. I mean lets think about it logically. What would be the best way to show the importance of underwear on females. that answer is quite clear, by having it shown on female bodies, if people consider that ecchi, than I dont know what is. My definition of ecchi is where an anime that has nothing to do with female body parts, shows ecchi scenes. Like if an anime like Hidamari Sketch showed a ton of ecchi scenes. Thats when I consider an anime ecchi-ish. Saying that this show is ecchi in a negative way just doesnt make sense to me.



I thought people were talking how ecchi this anime was since there was a long discussion about underwear. I haven't watched an episode of chu-bra but I'm not sure if the story is quite suitable for people that have tastes for anime genres such as fantasy, action, adventure, mecha, so forth.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.