First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Kingdom Hearts For The Wii
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Seattle,
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
that would sux
34067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England xD
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

142 wrote:

No because then you wouldn't be able to use skills, only swing like a goddamn idiot.


Lol Verry True Lol
34067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England xD
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

viking44 wrote:

Actually, I think I heard somewhere that an entire Kingdom Hearts pack which includes both 1 and 2 will be released for the wii in July.


OMG Really Is That True??
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pioneering the Ne...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
idk being a wii owner among ps fanboys(friends) i'd say leave it on the playstation looks like skills and magic would be kind of difficult on the wii
1899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bay Area, Cali
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
don't mess with the formula... although I'm expectin a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles part 2 to be very interestin with those impressive remotes
Posted 1/5/08

goldenmegazx wrote:

well there is this pic going around.....probably boxart though


OMG!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE DONT LET NINTENDO HAVE KH!!! I'LL HATE SONY IF THEY DO THIS!!! although, the idea of using the Wiimote to hack and slash through countless hordes of heartless is kinda fresh!
2889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Honestly, I want it for the wii, but the same time I don't. It must be fun, just slashing heartless with the Keyblade, feeling like ur ACTUALLY doing it^^ But...I don't gots a wii Plus, KH has always been a Playstation game. I feel like it kinda breaks a tradition thing or something.
I REALLY want a KH game for the PS3!! Kingdom Hearts + PS3 Graphics = AWESOMENESS =3 It would be great! Plus, I have a PS3. So that makes me happy lol^_^
2889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

littlecuteangel1 wrote:


142 wrote:

No because then you wouldn't be able to use skills, only swing like a goddamn idiot.


Lol Verry True Lol


True, True
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

z3nry0ku wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

well there is this pic going around.....might be box art though


thats probably just some random guy making boxart, i have seen a lot of those recently and some look really real and some even better looking than the actual boxart for some games that acctually got released


yea that can't be right cause only ones that are known for release areKingdom hearts 356/2 days for DS and Birth by Sleep for PSP.



oh yeh those are the names of the games, i also heard they are going to make one for cell phones too but i have no clue what the game is called, but i cant wait for kh 356/2
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

starmine92 wrote:


z3nry0ku wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

well there is this pic going around.....might be box art though


thats probably just some random guy making boxart, i have seen a lot of those recently and some look really real and some even better looking than the actual boxart for some games that acctually got released


yea that can't be right cause only ones that are known for release areKingdom hearts 356/2 days for DS and Birth by Sleep for PSP.



oh yeh those are the names of the games, i also heard they are going to make one for cell phones too but i have no clue what the game is called, but i cant wait for kh 356/2


the kingdom hearts game for cellphone is called coded. man i want to get cellphone from japan so that i can play that game.
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

goldenmegazx wrote:

well there is this pic going around.....probably boxart though


Thats part of the Vboxart website, someone made that Dont be fooled [sorry if someone's pointed it out already]

I'd be nice but... I just don't see it happening
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canned berries
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
no. it'd be retarded. you'd get really sore arm muscles hacking and slashing so much. wouldn't be the same. using classic controller would be alright except the graphics would be disappointing on the wii.

Posted 1/14/08
It would be really cool to have a keyblade controller! It would be good exercise lol
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
The way Wii has been trouncing everything lately, I wouldn't be surprised from a business standpoint.

But as zomfg said, I want my Kingdom Hearts without waggle. I love Zelda: TP, but having to flick my wrist all the time to slash enemies... not so much.
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / racing the wangan
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
i wouldn't mind if KH was made for the wii. i wouldn't care if the game had motion controls or not, or even if it requires you to play with a GC or classic controller. as long the game play is still awesome then it's all cool.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.