First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Kingdom Hearts For The Wii
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08

z3nry0ku wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


z3nry0ku wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

well there is this pic going around.....might be box art though


thats probably just some random guy making boxart, i have seen a lot of those recently and some look really real and some even better looking than the actual boxart for some games that acctually got released


yea that can't be right cause only ones that are known for release areKingdom hearts 356/2 days for DS and Birth by Sleep for PSP.



oh yeh those are the names of the games, i also heard they are going to make one for cell phones too but i have no clue what the game is called, but i cant wait for kh 356/2


the kingdom hearts game for cellphone is called coded. man i want to get cellphone from japan so that i can play that game.


so the game is called kingdom hearts coded?? hmm i think it would be really hard to play if its the same gameplay as the same kingdom hearts games cause then the buttons are all so small and you'd probably have to completely destroy all your buttons in order to fully beat the game
47423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
yeah! that would be heaps fun! but then it will be hard to control the player
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / myspace
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
i dont have a wii (YET!!!!)but if KH does come out on wii ill have too get one . even though they have it on ds and ps2
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / myspace
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
you know wat yeah being able to fight and slash wit the keyblade sounds like fun
1758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / You know the nois...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
Imagine fighting a boss, your arm will fall off in seconds, with all the swings ur gonna have to make
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08

starmine92 wrote:


z3nry0ku wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


z3nry0ku wrote:


starmine92 wrote:


goldenmegazx wrote:

well there is this pic going around.....might be box art though


thats probably just some random guy making boxart, i have seen a lot of those recently and some look really real and some even better looking than the actual boxart for some games that acctually got released


yea that can't be right cause only ones that are known for release areKingdom hearts 356/2 days for DS and Birth by Sleep for PSP.



oh yeh those are the names of the games, i also heard they are going to make one for cell phones too but i have no clue what the game is called, but i cant wait for kh 356/2


the kingdom hearts game for cellphone is called coded. man i want to get cellphone from japan so that i can play that game.


so the game is called kingdom hearts coded?? hmm i think it would be really hard to play if its the same gameplay as the same kingdom hearts games cause then the buttons are all so small and you'd probably have to completely destroy all your buttons in order to fully beat the game


nah i don't think it's the same gamepla cause i think the gameplay is mostly about puzzle solving or something like that though i can't really remember al that well. some of the screen shots for coded should be at ign.
7623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
lol......it should stay for playstation..
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08

LightAce wrote:

Imagine fighting a boss, your arm will fall off in seconds, with all the swings ur gonna have to make


There's the exercise Wii supposedly offers But seriously, they should open it up to more consoles. It was popular on the PS2 and CoM wasn't too bad either so,I think it won't be too bad on the Wii.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
I think it'd be better if you just kept it on the PS. I think the putting it on the Wii just wouldn't be that great...
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
they got it for the GBA. I want to see some kingdom hearts games for the DS. the Wii might be a little hard to make...but it's possible.
1758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / You know the nois...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08

crazyfan18 wrote:

they got it for the GBA. I want to see some kingdom hearts games for the DS. the Wii might be a little hard to make...but it's possible.


Theres one coming out for ds, it's called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days


3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
cool!!! when's it coming out in the US??
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Other World
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
Is it for other systems
545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ice Cream World
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
Chances of KH3 going to wii is really low and the game isn't coming till 2010 or so
17008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 1/27/08 , edited 4/21/08
No, Stay for Playstation. Plus Square Enix likes Sony.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.