First  Prev  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  Next  Last
Win a FREE 1-YEAR MEMBERSHIP with Naruto
24155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Ahh..finally collected them all ^_^
kuka65 
66297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
me too!!!!!
31117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 4/8/10 , edited 4/8/10
got them all
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
awww im still missing some........>< how can you collect all this quickly???!! mind sharing some tricks? LOL
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Colombia
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

keikawa wrote:

Updated: 4/7 - Due to the postponed episodes last week the contest has been extended to 4/22 giving everyone a chance to win!


Thank God, i didnt know that

im still missing all the bold characters (shikamaru, guy, tsunade, jiraiya, yamato, karin and naruto )
even if i wouldnt win, i want to collect them all
50035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Long Island, NY
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
I finally have them all now too!! Yey! It's nice to have this accomplished even though I'm not the first. Haha. But at least it looks like I am in the first 10! That's enough to make me content even if the contest ends up not being about the first ones.

As for tips, I don't really have anything special that I do. Lol. I just get a bunch of tabs open and playing the episode at the same time. That's the only thing that I could suggest as a tip.
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/10 , edited 4/8/10
:( guess i just dont have any luck .... congrats guys! even if i dont have the other ones, i want a Kakashi badget!! >.<
Posted 4/8/10
i'm falling behind these one .. and its been ages already , still no akamaru colored><
31117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

JennyA1229 wrote:

I finally have them all now too!! Yey! It's nice to have this accomplished even though I'm not the first. Haha. But at least it looks like I am in the first 10! That's enough to make me content even if the contest ends up not being about the first ones.

As for tips, I don't really have anything special that I do. Lol. I just get a bunch of tabs open and playing the episode at the same time. That's the only thing that I could suggest as a tip.


extra tip only watch the first 11-12 mins as that seems to be how long it takes to register you've watched the ep
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

joanjcv18 wrote:

i'm falling behind these one .. and its been ages already , still no akamaru colored><


i have like at least 3 colored akamaru == if only we can exchange badgets LOL then it would be too easy to win i suppose
55039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / charlotte NC
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
i got them all this morning when the new episodes came out at 6:30 am hopefully i win something
26538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / salinas, CA
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
I need to wait to the evening because I have school ahhh I can't wait
50035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Long Island, NY
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Ah, yes! I did know about this too. Though I don't always notice right away when I get them since I usually run off to do something in between. Thanks for mentioning that!
54449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / NC
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
I must just have rotten luck! I've watched about 200 episodes and still am missing a bunch. How in the heck did you guys that have them all DO it?
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Missing
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

kodaikun wrote:

I must just have rotten luck! I've watched about 200 episodes and still am missing a bunch. How in the heck did you guys that have them all DO it?


you just want to focus on episodes 146-154
First  Prev  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.