Post Reply Osteria Da Fiore [Restaurant]
Boss
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 2/4/10
Welcome to Osteria Da Fiore




Menu

Moderator/Captain
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
* Walks in the resturant and sits down, waiting for the waitress to come*
Boss
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

Nightness wrote:

* Walks in the resturant and sits down, waiting for the waitress to come*


Waitress: *Walks over* what wuld u like to drink sir

Moderator/Captain
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

Pr3D wrote:


Nightness wrote:

* Walks in the resturant and sits down, waiting for the waitress to come*


Waitress: *Walks over* what wuld u like to drink sir



Water would be fine...* Smiles at the waitress*
Boss
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

Nightness wrote:


Pr3D wrote:


Nightness wrote:

* Walks in the resturant and sits down, waiting for the waitress to come*


Waitress: *Walks over* what wuld u like to drink sir



Water would be fine...* Smiles at the waitress*


Waitress: *blushes* ok, is it just u here

Boss
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 2/8/10
Valhalla: *walks in and sees Valentino and then waves*
Moderator/Captain
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/8/10
Yes it is..i had some free time and decided to get some lunch
Moderator/Captain
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
* Leaves the resturant and decides to go to the eden bar*
You must be logged in to post.