First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Naruto Character Badges List with Episode Numbers
Member
14341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/10 , edited 2/4/10
it was my first from the new episode, got the shadow on the very first episode
Member
71359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Gotemba,Shizuoka,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/10

GokuUzumaki wrote:

it was my first from the new episode, got the shadow on the very first episode


Cool, I finally got a shadow Shikamaru. Now I need the color
Member
14341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/10
i cant find color shikamaru
its the tough one for sure
Member
71359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Gotemba,Shizuoka,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/10

GokuUzumaki wrote:

i cant find color shikamaru
its the tough one for sure


I can't find color Shikamaru or Color Gaara.
Member
7959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere getting...
Offline
Posted 2/4/10
well lucky u.i can't get them i already tried.my labtop can't play video.all it plays is the sounds and like makes it look like it shows pictures
Member
71359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Gotemba,Shizuoka,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/10

ClownGemz wrote:

well lucky u.i can't get them i already tried.my labtop can't play video.all it plays is the sounds and like makes it look like it shows pictures


You should probably send a support ticket.

Make sure you have Java and flash enabled broswer. I use google chrome, but fire fox and internet explorer should also work.
Member
7959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere getting...
Offline
Posted 2/4/10
i have java and flash...i'll try to see if i can get a new update for it.and i use firefox.
Member
71359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Gotemba,Shizuoka,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/10

ClownGemz wrote:

i have java and flash...i'll try to see if i can get a new update for it.and i use firefox.


I will talk to you in private message to see if I can help. Don't need to flood this with technical support
88479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/10

Alchemist4 wrote:
Naruto Character Badges
Shadow Color Character Episode
X X Shikamaru 146/146


BOLDED CHARACTERS YOU CAN ONLY GET FROM ONE EPISODE.


I have 5 Shadow Shikamaru, and only 1 is from ep 146. I got most of them in the first hour or so of the competition, so they might have changed it.
Member
71359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Gotemba,Shizuoka,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/10

llamaben wrote:



I have 5 Shadow Shikamaru, and only 1 is from ep 146. I got most of them in the first hour or so of the competition, so they might have changed it.


They most likely had a problem. I only got Shikamaru one from Episode 146 both color and shadow.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 2/6/10 , edited 2/6/10
Wrong section. All Naruto related threads should be posted in the Naruto subsection forum

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Naruto_Shippuden#s=/library/Naruto_Shippuden/forum

Reported.
Member
71359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Gotemba,Shizuoka,...
Offline
Posted 2/6/10 , edited 2/8/10
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 2/7/10 , edited 2/8/10


EDIT: I'm putting everything in the spoiler.
28130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/11/10
Actually, it IS rude to hop into a thread and say "Ooh you made a mistake - I'm telling!" It's simple to just say "This is in the wrong section."

On Topic: Can we still get last week's badges? I just learned about this today DX
Member
71359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Gotemba,Shizuoka,...
Offline
Posted 2/12/10

mastaninja wrote:

Actually, it IS rude to hop into a thread and say "Ooh you made a mistake - I'm telling!" It's simple to just say "This is in the wrong section."

On Topic: Can we still get last week's badges? I just learned about this today DX


Yes you can. You can get any of the random badges from any Naruto Shippuden episode. Shikamaru badge you can only get from 146 though and Guy badge only from episode 147.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.