First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The city
Creator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:

Angel: Your a demon? Let me see your hand?


Neal: *takes off my cloak and shows you my arms* *my hands are norma*


Angel: *stares and touchs your arm* Wow i never had a demon show their ture form or something.


Neal: I dont have another form. *puts my cloak back on before any one else sees*


Angel: I don't mind at all, but you have to go back to your side before they find you here.
Posted 2/8/10
Neal: They wont. Trust me. Ive been on this side for several months.

Creator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

blackwings18 wrote:

Neal: They wont. Trust me. Ive been on this side for several months.



Angel: Really? Thats cool. *whispers something in your ear.. (Meet me on top of the really old building at midnight)*
Posted 2/8/10

redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:

Neal: They wont. Trust me. Ive been on this side for several months.



Angel: Really? Thats cool. *whispers something in your ear.. (Meet me on top of the really old building at midnight)*


Neal: *pulls my hood up as i nod* *walks away*
Creator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:

Neal: They wont. Trust me. Ive been on this side for several months.



Angel: Really? Thats cool. *whispers something in your ear.. (Meet me on top of the really old building at midnight)*


Neal: *pulls my hood up as i nod* *walks away*


Angel: *looks around and pulls up my hood and walks home. as i didn't know another demon heard it*

((i'm gonna make a form))
Posted 2/8/10

redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:

Neal: They wont. Trust me. Ive been on this side for several months.



Angel: Really? Thats cool. *whispers something in your ear.. (Meet me on top of the really old building at midnight)*


Neal: *pulls my hood up as i nod* *walks away*


Angel: *looks around and pulls up my hood and walks home. as i didn't know another demon heard it*

((i'm gonna make a form))


((form for what?))
Neal: *is moving from one alley to the next*
Creator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:

Neal: They wont. Trust me. Ive been on this side for several months.



Angel: Really? Thats cool. *whispers something in your ear.. (Meet me on top of the really old building at midnight)*


Neal: *pulls my hood up as i nod* *walks away*


Angel: *looks around and pulls up my hood and walks home. as i didn't know another demon heard it*

((i'm gonna make a form))


((form for what?))
Neal: *is moving from one alley to the next*


((i just made a form of the old building))
Angel: *moves from the alley to the street*
Posted 2/8/10

redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:

Neal: They wont. Trust me. Ive been on this side for several months.



Angel: Really? Thats cool. *whispers something in your ear.. (Meet me on top of the really old building at midnight)*


Neal: *pulls my hood up as i nod* *walks away*


Angel: *looks around and pulls up my hood and walks home. as i didn't know another demon heard it*

((i'm gonna make a form))


((form for what?))
Neal: *is moving from one alley to the next*


((i just made a form of the old building))
Angel: *moves from the alley to the street*


Neal: *is waiting at the old building an hour early*
Creator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:


redwings10 wrote:


blackwings18 wrote:

Neal: They wont. Trust me. Ive been on this side for several months.



Angel: Really? Thats cool. *whispers something in your ear.. (Meet me on top of the really old building at midnight)*


Neal: *pulls my hood up as i nod* *walks away*


Angel: *looks around and pulls up my hood and walks home. as i didn't know another demon heard it*

((i'm gonna make a form))


((form for what?))
Neal: *is moving from one alley to the next*


((i just made a form of the old building))
Angel: *moves from the alley to the street*


Neal: *is waiting at the old building an hour early*


((go to the forum. I got there 2 hours early))

Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 2/13/10
*flies above the city hidden from view before landing on a tower*
"this place gets duller and duller why do i even come here?"
Creator
12272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Void Where...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

shortygirl10 wrote:

*flies above the city hidden from view before landing on a tower*
"this place gets duller and duller why do i even come here?"


*sits on the far edge reading a book*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.