First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Through the Eyes of a Rapist
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/10 , edited 2/17/10
latestdata.blogspot.com/2006/10/through-rapists-eyes.html

A group of rapists and date rapists in prison were interviewed on what they look for in a potential victim and here are some interesting facts:

1) The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle. They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to go after a woman with long hair.Women with short hair are not common targets.

2) The second thing men look for is clothing. They will look for women who's clothing is easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry scissors around to cut clothing.

3) They also look for women on their mobile phone, searching through their purse or doing other activities while walking, because they are off guard and can be easily overpowered.

4) The time of day men are most likely to attack and rape woman is in the early morning, between 5 and 8:30 a.m.

5) The thing about these men is that they are looking to grab a woman and quickly move her to a second location, where they don't have to worry about getting caught.

6) Only 2% said they carried weapons because rape carries a 3 - 5 year sentence but rape with a weapon is 15 - 20 years.

7) If you put up any kind of a fight at all, they get discouraged because it only takes a minute or two for them to realize that going after you isn't worth it because it will be time-consuming.

8) These men said they would not pick on women who have umbrellas, or other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands. Keys are not a deterrent because you have to get really close to the attacker to use them as a weapon. So, the idea is to convince these guys you're not worth it.

9) Several defense mechanisms he taught us are: If someone is following behind you on a street or in a garage or with you in a lift or stairwell, look them in the face and ask them a question, like what time is it, or make general small talk, "I can't believe it is so cold out here, we're in for a bad winter". Now you've seen their face and could identify them in a line-up, you lose appeal as a target.

10) If someone is coming toward you, hold out your hands in front of you and yell "Stop" or "Stay back!" Most of the rapists talked to said they'd leave a woman alone if she yelled or showed that she would not be afraid to fight back. Again, they are looking for an EASY target.

ETA: It's a theory, I'm not saying it's all true, or true at all. I just thought it was interesting. Also, contrary to seemingly popular belief, I can read and I'm fully aware it's from 2006. Relax.
Posted 2/4/10
I saw this kind of stuff on some talk show (can't remember, think its Oprah) but anywho, it's all disturbing & sad to hear what goes through a person's mind like that -__-
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/4/10 , edited 2/4/10
One thing though, if you have been targeted for a considerable time, it is least likely that you can use any of the techniques above to defend yourself. That's said the asshole has chosen YOU and only YOU. So when someone suddenly coming at you in the garage, don't stand there "hold out your hand" or waist another second of your life bing a virgin, just fucking RUN, man.
Posted 2/4/10
Just grab his balls and yank it.

Pretend you're going to give him what he wants by starting first with a little oral inspection.
Then, tear it up.

Pretend first, then intention.
Posted 2/4/10

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

latestdata.blogspot.com/2006/10/through-rapists-eyes.html

A group of rapists and date rapists in prison were interviewed on what they look for in a potential victim and here are some interesting facts:

1) The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle. They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to go after a woman with long hair.Women with short hair are not common targets.

2) The second thing men look for is clothing. They will look for women who's clothing is easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry scissors around to cut clothing.

3) They also look for women on their mobile phone, searching through their purse or doing other activities while walking, because they are off guard and can be easily overpowered.

4) The time of day men are most likely to attack and rape woman is in the early morning, between 5 and 8:30 a.m.

5) The thing about these men is that they are looking to grab a woman and quickly move her to a second location, where they don't have to worry about getting caught.

6) Only 2% said they carried weapons because rape carries a 3 - 5 year sentence but rape with a weapon is 15 - 20 years.

7) If you put up any kind of a fight at all, they get discouraged because it only takes a minute or two for them to realize that going after you isn't worth it because it will be time-consuming.

8) These men said they would not pick on women who have umbrellas, or other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands. Keys are not a deterrent because you have to get really close to the attacker to use them as a weapon. So, the idea is to convince these guys you're not worth it.

9) Several defense mechanisms he taught us are: If someone is following behind you on a street or in a garage or with you in a lift or stairwell, look them in the face and ask them a question, like what time is it, or make general small talk, "I can't believe it is so cold out here, we're in for a bad winter". Now you've seen their face and could identify them in a line-up, you lose appeal as a target.

10) If someone is coming toward you, hold out your hands in front of you and yell "Stop" or "Stay back!" Most of the rapists talked to said they'd leave a woman alone if she yelled or showed that she would not be afraid to fight back. Again, they are looking for an EASY target.


only you will know only to well, (jk)
anyway,

you cannot simply explain it like this,
you must think like one to understand one,
you must think of their motives and any other thing that might have effecte them to do this, look into the lives of them, only then will you know,
but it is equally disturbing for this type of thing

Posted 2/4/10

kyoukoujin wrote:

Just grab his balls and yank it.

Pretend you're going to give him what he wants by starting first with a little oral inspection.
Then, tear it up.

Pretend first, then intention.


that pretty much explains what you should do =/
i would feel bad for the guy, then again i would't
have mercy on the poor souls that attempt this
92112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/4/10
this is telling guys how to find a victim to rape and just somewhat telling women what to do to prevent it. my question is were there any women rapist that were questioned for this?
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/4/10 , edited 2/4/10

munchthis wrote:

this is telling guys how to find a victim to rape and just somewhat telling women what to do to prevent it. my question is were there any women rapist that were questioned for this?



The answer is No. Most women-rapist victims enjoy... you know, being the victm. So there's not much of a discussion but the table is turned.
92112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/4/10

HeatherHanderson wrote:


munchthis wrote:

this is telling guys how to find a victim to rape and just somewhat telling women what to do to prevent it. my question is were there any women rapist that were questioned for this?



The answer is No. Most women-rapist victims enjoy... you know, being the victm. So there's not much of a discussion but the table is turned.


so its a double standard, men can rape women and other men, but women can't really rape men or other women.
Posted 2/5/10

kyoukoujin wrote:

Just grab his balls and yank it.

Pretend you're going to give him what he wants by starting first with a little oral inspection.
Then, tear it up.

Pretend first, then intention.


Ouch. Nuff said.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
thats interesting to know. But i'm not a woman...
Posted 2/5/10
Do you have anything for boys? So that boys won't be sexually harassed by aggressive gays....
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
^LOL......
Posted 2/5/10 , edited 2/5/10

HeatherHanderson wrote:


munchthis wrote:

this is telling guys how to find a victim to rape and just somewhat telling women what to do to prevent it. my question is were there any women rapist that were questioned for this?



The answer is No. Most women-rapist victims enjoy... you know, being the victm. So there's not much of a discussion but the table is turned.


Well rape is forceful sex/sexual actions right? So if they're enjoying it, then its not rape... Just surprise sex haha...

Although for few men it can be rape who absolutely dont want any sexual actions happening with the female. Also women truely raping men is nearly impossible unless she gets off easily without penetration, or later on from the thought of sexually abusing/molesting the male beforehand. Since you cant have true sex with a male unless he gets "aroused" ;P otherwise its like trying to hammer jello into wood lol... Then theres the butt >_< which im not going to get into, but yea thats still rape aswell... Ouch... Learn to carry a weapon next time, or how to defend yourself?
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/5/10 , edited 2/5/10
wow 0.0 . I'm scared to walk to school now .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.