First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Your favorite side character who either mentors or trains the main character.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In heaven, but I'...
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

-HimeHime- wrote:

Kakashi from Naruto maybe? :P


Definitely.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

edward-elric wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


edward-elric wrote:



Have you watched the Arcobaleno trials? If so, what did you think about the fight between Colonello and Tsuna?


I never miss an episode, so yeah I did watch the whole arc. I thought it was okay, not much of an action, but it was okay. ^_^


Don't you think Colonello was going easy on Tsuna and Gokudera?



I think he was. But weren't the trials supposed to be doable and not impossible? He was just trying to help? I dunno really.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
Hagi from Blood+.

I can't remember anyone else, ahaha....
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In heaven, but I'...
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

chrome_mist wrote:


edward-elric wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


edward-elric wrote:



Have you watched the Arcobaleno trials? If so, what did you think about the fight between Colonello and Tsuna?


I never miss an episode, so yeah I did watch the whole arc. I thought it was okay, not much of an action, but it was okay. ^_^


Don't you think Colonello was going easy on Tsuna and Gokudera?



I think he was. But weren't the trials supposed to be doable and not impossible? He was just trying to help? I dunno really.


But Tsuna and Gokudera didn't even have a hard time. I guess Colonello was going too easy.
47237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
Uruhara from bleach ^^
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In heaven, but I'...
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

dimman87 wrote:

Uruhara from bleach ^^


Yes, he is the only reason why I still have respect for that anime.
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/10 , edited 2/8/10
Hiko Saijuuro (i tink thats how u spel his name) from kenshin.

11515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / JupiteR
Offline
Posted 2/8/10
Master Roshi from Dragonball...
Posted 2/8/10 , edited 2/8/10








842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In heaven, but I'...
Offline
Posted 2/8/10


You like Atobe more than Tezuka in Price of Tennis?
Posted 2/8/10 , edited 2/8/10

edward-elric wrote:

You like Atobe more than Tezuka in Price of Tennis?


Of course.. I don't like Tezuka.. but I also like Fuji but he's sadly not a mentor to Echizen.

20156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/8/10
Genkai ( Yu Yu Hakusho)

842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In heaven, but I'...
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

Nashayla wrote:


edward-elric wrote:

You like Atobe more than Tezuka in Price of Tennis?


Of course.. I don't like Tezuka.. but I also like Fuji but he's sadly not a mentor to Echizen.



Yeah, Fuji is very good at tennis.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In heaven, but I'...
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

rotisserie wrote:

Genkai ( Yu Yu Hakusho)



She's super strong. I couldn't believe the amount of power she gave to Yusuke.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In heaven, but I'...
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

mingu wrote:

Hiko Saijuuro (i tink thats how u spel his name) from kenshin.


I still wonder why the main character's master is the strongest character in the anime.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.