First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Rp-Festival
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
This is the festival RP please enjoy!
~!!!Role Player!!!~
7959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere getting...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
"Mina was sitting on her bed,Read a book,Suddenly she heard a loud noise coming from her window"%
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

ClownGemz wrote:

"Mina was sitting on her bed,Read a book,Suddenly she heard a loud noise coming from her window"%


(you have to make a character in the character forum before you play)
Posted 2/5/10
Mika: *stand front of the entrance wearing a yukata while waiting for Ryuu and Ushio*
*wonders if Kana got her text and hoping she would come*
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Mika: *stand front of the entrance wearing a yukata while waiting for Ryuu and Ushio*
*wonders if Kana got her text and hoping she would come*


Ryuu: *walks up to Mika* Mika you look so cute in a yukata!!
Ushio: Kana-sama's not coming, sorry.
Posted 2/6/10

SoraMelody wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Mika: *stand front of the entrance wearing a yukata while waiting for Ryuu and Ushio*
*wonders if Kana got her text and hoping she would come*


Ryuu: *walks up to Mika* Mika you look so cute in a yukata!!
Ushio: Kana-sama's not coming, sorry.


Mika: *smiles at Ryuu* Thanks.
*looks disappointed* Sigh....i guess it can`t be helped
Well, let`s go *smiles sadly*
~!!!Role Player!!!~
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
Rin:-walking around with Kenji-"Wow..i didn't know anything about the festival..i wonder if Kana is here.."
Kenji:"And Ushio also.."-look around-
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
HI Everyone!
she smiled at Rin and Kenji
I know where everyone is come on I will guild you!!!!
Posted 2/6/10 , edited 2/6/10

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Rin:-walking around with Kenji-"Wow..i didn't know anything about the festival..i wonder if Kana is here.."
Kenji:"And Ushio also.."-look around-



interestme wrote:

HI Everyone!
she smiled at Rin and Kenji
I know where everyone is come on I will guild you!!!!


Mika: *sees them + starts to wave for them to see*
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Rin:-walking around with Kenji-"Wow..i didn't know anything about the festival..i wonder if Kana is here.."
Kenji:"And Ushio also.."-look around-



interestme wrote:

HI Everyone!
she smiled at Rin and Kenji
I know where everyone is come on I will guild you!!!!


Mika: *sees them + starts to wave for them to see*




She Look there!
she pointed to Mika and waved
Posted 2/6/10

interestme wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Rin:-walking around with Kenji-"Wow..i didn't know anything about the festival..i wonder if Kana is here.."
Kenji:"And Ushio also.."-look around-



interestme wrote:

HI Everyone!
she smiled at Rin and Kenji
I know where everyone is come on I will guild you!!!!


Mika: *sees them + starts to wave for them to see*




She Look there!
she pointed to Mika and waved


Mika: Hey guys! Didn`t know you guys would come. Ushio & Ryuu went to play some game and i`m just waiting for them here.
~!!!Role Player!!!~
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
Rin and Kenji:-look at Mika and the other girl-"er..u guys know Ushio and Ryuu?"
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
Uh yeah we do!
Posted 2/6/10

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Rin and Kenji:-look at Mika and the other girl-"er..u guys know Ushio and Ryuu?"





interestme wrote:

Uh yeah we do!


Mika: Yup *smiles*
~!!!Role Player!!!~
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
Rin:"That's great,nice to meet u guys,i'm Rin"
Kenji:"And i'm Kenji,Ushio's boyfriend"-smiled-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.