First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG: Jail
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(oh i will go check) what are they gonna do


(Okay) Future Amu:I have no ideal


Light: well anyway I think you shuld be going you ahve to find another husband since Ross died
Posted 2/14/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(oh i will go check) what are they gonna do


(Okay) Future Amu:I have no ideal


Light: well anyway I think you shuld be going you ahve to find another husband since Ross died


Future Amu:Yeah Light *Smiles* Anyway wish me good luck *Got up and disspear*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(oh i will go check) what are they gonna do


(Okay) Future Amu:I have no ideal


Light: well anyway I think you shuld be going you ahve to find another husband since Ross died


Future Amu:Yeah Light *Smiles* Anyway wish me good luck *Got up and disspear*


Light: wait you forgot to take Jack and Jill
Posted 2/14/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(oh i will go check) what are they gonna do


(Okay) Future Amu:I have no ideal


Light: well anyway I think you shuld be going you ahve to find another husband since Ross died


Future Amu:Yeah Light *Smiles* Anyway wish me good luck *Got up and disspear*


Light: wait you forgot to take Jack and Jill


Future Amu:*Appear back*Oh yeah how stupid of me to how get my own kids oh well *Take Jack and Jill hand* anyway,Good-bye

Jack:Good-bye Uncle Light *hugs Light*

Jill:Bye Bye Uncle Light *Hugs Light*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



(oh i will go check) what are they gonna do


(Okay) Future Amu:I have no ideal


Light: well anyway I think you shuld be going you ahve to find another husband since Ross died


Future Amu:Yeah Light *Smiles* Anyway wish me good luck *Got up and disspear*


Light: wait you forgot to take Jack and Jill


Future Amu:*Appear back*Oh yeah how stupid of me to how get my own kids oh well *Take Jack and Jill hand* anyway,Good-bye

Jack:Good-bye Uncle Light *hugs Light*

Jill:Bye Bye Uncle Light *Hugs Light*


Light: Bye Jack Bye Jill
Posted 2/14/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Jack and Jill:-Waves good-bye

Future Amu,Jack,Jill:*Went back to the future*
Posted 2/15/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:



Jack: i wont take her away from you


Light: thank you And what do you want to do about the deal


Jack:.... (his face is like this ------> -.- ) if i take her away from you. you can put me in jail till i disapper
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/15/10

demonofthenight wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:



Jack: i wont take her away from you


Light: thank you And what do you want to do about the deal


Jack:.... (his face is like this ------> -.- ) if i take her away from you. you can put me in jail till i disapper


Light:please do not
Posted 2/15/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:



Jack: i wont take her away from you


Light: thank you And what do you want to do about the deal


Jack:.... (his face is like this ------> -.- ) if i take her away from you. you can put me in jail till i disapper


Light:please do not


Jack: i wont i think you need to go find her she might be in a bad place by now

((quote me in the hell form))
Posted 2/15/10
Anna: hi you must be lights sister

(he told me to quote you in here)
Posted 2/15/10

demonofthenight wrote:

Anna: hi you must be lights sister

(he told me to quote you in here)


Amu Kuran:Yes

(I see,and Future Amu and Jack and Jill went back to past already)
Posted 2/15/10

Angela210 wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:

Anna: hi you must be lights sister

(he told me to quote you in here)


Amu Kuran:Yes

(I see,and Future Amu and Jack and Jill went back to past already)


Anna:nice to meet you my names anna im one of his beast friends *she smiles*

(ok)
Posted 2/15/10

demonofthenight wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:

Anna: hi you must be lights sister

(he told me to quote you in here)


Amu Kuran:Yes

(I see,and Future Amu and Jack and Jill went back to past already)


Anna:nice to meet you my names anna im one of his beast friends *she smiles*

(ok)


Amu Kuran:Nice to meet you too Anna *bow and smiles back*

Ami and Dana,Alex:*Appear out of no where and look for the "Canaterlla*
Posted 2/15/10

Angela210 wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


demonofthenight wrote:

Anna: hi you must be lights sister

(he told me to quote you in here)


Amu Kuran:Yes

(I see,and Future Amu and Jack and Jill went back to past already)


Anna:nice to meet you my names anna im one of his beast friends *she smiles*

(ok)


Amu Kuran:Nice to meet you too Anna *bow and smiles back*

Ami and Dana,Alex:*Appear out of no where and look for the "Canaterlla*


Anna:whats your name?

(Canaterlla?)
Posted 2/15/10

demonofthenight wrote:



Anna:whats your name?

(Canaterlla?)


Amu Kuran:My name is Amu Kuran

Ami:Where is it?

Alex:Don't worry Ami-chii we will find it soon

Dana:Yeah Ami-san *Smiles*

Ami:I hope you two are right
(La Cantarella,Which has the ability to knock the taker for four hours.....)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.