WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Post Reply [RP]Black Rose Academy
Posted 2/6/10
This is where you can started rp and have fun!

Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
*bell rings*

Karoru:"I hope today´s class will not be so boring...."
Posted 2/12/10

Brujilla wrote:

*bell rings*

Karoru:"I hope today´s class will not be so boring...."


Ashley:*Ran pass Karoru while a pear and drink water* i'm late
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 2/12/10


Karoru:"So,don´t you think teasing the teachers is fun?"
Posted 2/12/10

Brujilla wrote:



Karoru:"So,don´t you think teasing the teachers is fun?"


Ashley:*Stop ranning* Kinda but I love to teasing the teachers for fun XD
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 2/12/10


Karoru:"Me too,sit by my side ´cuz today´s class will be really funny."
Posted 2/12/10

Brujilla wrote:



Karoru:"Me too,sit by my side ´cuz today´s class will be really funny."


Ashley:Okay *Smiles*
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 2/12/10


Karoru:*enters the classroom and sees sensei*"Sensei,we are "really really sorry" for being late...."*smiles evily*
Posted 2/12/10
hi!! xD
Name: Yuki
Age: 15
interest: music, manga, crazy!! nice friend
Live: in a normal hous!!
more: good looking!! ;D
Posted 2/12/10

mangafan1000 wrote:

hi!! xD
Name: Yuki
Age: 15
interest: music, manga, crazy!! nice friend
Live: in a normal hous!!
more: good looking!! ;D


You are in the worng place and please go to Chara Maker and make your character okay?
You must be logged in to post.