First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Mod Application!!
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 2/6/10 , edited 8/28/10




username:
name:
callname:(name we can call you)
age:
how active are you?:
what job do you wanna do?:
why do you want this job?:

customer
9735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ask the kitten ne...
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
username: neko_tsukinokage
name: Irma
callname:(name we can call you) Tsuki
age: 16
how active are you?: a bit when i dnt have exams im here everyday to visit [just for 1 hr]
what job do you wanna do?: cleaning up
why do you want this job?: because i like cleaning up besides im not that good serving
Posted 2/6/10
Username:Angela210
Name:Angel
Callname:(name we call you)Votorica
how active are you?:veryactive
age:15
What job do you wanna do?:Maiden
Why do you want this job:I will alwaly be there
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Name:Angel
Callname:(name we call you)Votorica
how active are you?:veryactive
age:15
What job do you wanna do?:Maiden
Why do you want this job:I will alwaly be there


APPLIED
welcome new maid and enjoy :D
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

neko_tsukinokage wrote:

username: neko_tsukinokage
name: Irma
callname:(name we can call you) Tsuki
age: 16
how active are you?: a bit when i dnt have exams im here everyday to visit [just for 1 hr]
what job do you wanna do?: cleaning up
why do you want this job?: because i like cleaning up besides im not that good serving


APPLIED
WELCOME AND ENJOY NEW MAID :D
Posted 2/6/10

heartdream wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Name:Angel
Callname:(name we call you)Votorica
how active are you?:veryactive
age:15
What job do you wanna do?:Maiden
Why do you want this job:I will alwaly be there


APPLIED
welcome new maid and enjoy :D


Thank you ^^ *bow*
Posted 2/7/10

username: xxxfonxxx
name: saifon
callname:(name we can call you) fon
age: 19
how active are you?: every day at least 4 hours
what job do you wanna do?: maid
why do you want this job?:becuz it's my idea to creat a group like this. at first i wanted to creat on my own but then the group is created by someone else so can't help but be a maid so i guess that's the story why i want to do this job

creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:


username: xxxfonxxx
name: saifon
callname:(name we can call you) fon
age: 19
how active are you?: every day at least 4 hours
what job do you wanna do?: maid
why do you want this job?:becuz it's my idea to creat a group like this. at first i wanted to creat on my own but then the group is created by someone else so can't help but be a maid so i guess that's the story why i want to do this job


o.o waahh?!?!?! sorry >< lool
anyway applied
welcome and enjoy

Posted 2/7/10
username: reveriesakura
name: irene
callname:(name we can call you) Rie
age: 14
how active are you?: evrynyt but not when i have exams for tomorrow
what job do you wanna do?: Maid
why do you want this job?: I wanna help out with this group.. and i wanna be a part of this cafe^_^
Posted 2/7/10





i approve you as being the new maid of this group
...hope you will be active and enjoy working with us ^^
Posted 2/7/10


thank u..
Posted 2/7/10
Nyah! I wanna know more about all this jobs can i? Like for the waiter, what he have to do?
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

iAmutoLove wrote:

Nyah! I wanna know more about all this jobs can i? Like for the waiter, what he have to do?



maidens cafe manager/head chef:wel my position is manager and head chef there is only one person who can do that job and thats me :O

head maid: fons job is head maid shes the one who takes orders off me and orders others arround too :O they do the chores arround the story like cleaning

maids: same as fon but no power to order maids arround and take orders from costumers and brings them to the costumers (only girls)

waiters: same as maids but this is for guys only

chef: he or she is in charge off the kitchen cooking and the drinks (head chef too but has a higher rank)

I HOPE THIS WILL MAKE THINGS CLEARER THANK FOR YOUR VISITE AND COME AGAIN!




Posted 2/7/10

heartdream wrote:


iAmutoLove wrote:

Nyah! I wanna know more about all this jobs can i? Like for the waiter, what he have to do?



maidens cafe manager/head chef:wel my position is manager and head chef there is only one person who can do that job and thats me :O

head maid: fons job is head maid shes the one who takes orders off me and orders others arround too :O they do the chores arround the story like cleaning

maids: same as fon but no power to order maids arround and take orders from costumers and brings them to the costumers (only girls)

waiters: same as maids but this is for guys only

chef: he or she is in charge off the kitchen cooking and the drinks (head chef too but has a higher rank)

I HOPE THIS WILL MAKE THINGS CLEARER THANK FOR YOUR VISITE AND COME AGAIN!







Thnx A Lot Senpai! *smiles* Oh you haven't t talk tome like that! >< It's to ambarassed!
customer
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
username:amu-chii
name:miikan
callname:(name we can call you)miikan
age:12
how active are you?:always
what job do you wanna do?:chef
why do you want this job?: i love to eat and i really want to be active in this really cute groupie
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.