First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Akanishi Jin's song: A Page
Posted 2/6/10
If you heard it, what do you think?
-BECAUSE I LOVE IT! SO TOUCHING!! :)



If you haven't, here's the ink(:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kKva0nEYPU

Just want to know what everyone else thinks(:
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
Beautiful.

I've heard some people think it's about him and his fans: you & Jin (now you & I)
and some people think it's about a new love.

curious to what others think.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
I like it. Not a Akanishi Jin fan at all and most of the time he sounds really bad when he sings IMO. But this song isn't horrible at all.
Posted 2/8/10

miracles_exist wrote:

Beautiful.

I've heard some people think it's about him and his fans: you & Jin (now you & I)
and some people think it's about a new love.

curious to what others think.


yeahh, that's what i read. did you read it from kat-tunlove?
Posted 2/8/10

junsuswife wrote:

I like it. Not a Akanishi Jin fan at all and most of the time he sounds really bad when he sings IMO. But this song isn't horrible at all.


you're not a fan? lol well glad you like the song((:
Posted 2/8/10
It sound like s***.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:

It sound like s***.


Omg lol. My friend said the exact same thing haha
Posted 2/8/10 , edited 2/8/10

junsuswife wrote:


rainy_days_and_days wrote:

It sound like s***.


Omg lol. My friend said the exact same thing haha


It does. They don't care if Jin Akanishi sing the ABC they still gonna agree. He is running off of his looks not talent and he doesn't look that good.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


rainy_days_and_days wrote:

It sound like s***.


Omg lol. My friend said the exact same thing haha


It does. They don't care if Jin Akanishi sing the ABC they still gonna agree. He is running off of his looks not talent and he doesn't look that good.


I'm not his fan... he's not that good looking to me. I think he looks like a horse >.>. Normally to me when he sings he sounds like he's dying or out of breath or something. But for some reason I like this song. I still hate him though. He sucks.
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

amy_xiong9 wrote:


miracles_exist wrote:

Beautiful.

I've heard some people think it's about him and his fans: you & Jin (now you & I)
and some people think it's about a new love.

curious to what others think.


yeahh, that's what i read. did you read it from kat-tunlove?


I think that was the link, yea

But I read all the other song's lyrics he did at his solo concert. I really love his lyrics. I think they're very good.
Posted 2/9/10

miracles_exist wrote:


amy_xiong9 wrote:


miracles_exist wrote:

Beautiful.

I've heard some people think it's about him and his fans: you & Jin (now you & I)
and some people think it's about a new love.

curious to what others think.


yeahh, that's what i read. did you read it from kat-tunlove?


I think that was the link, yea

But I read all the other song's lyrics he did at his solo concert. I really love his lyrics. I think they're very good.


yupp, i love it when he write his own songs, like lovejuice.
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
Nice song~ it's not one of his best but I'll listen to it. I prefer LOVEJUICE.
1751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
I can't even understand what he's saying without subtitles.
So basically I don't like this song.
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Here
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
I love this song. It has a nice beat and great meaning.
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here, there and e...
Offline
Posted 9/5/10
this is one of his self composed songs that I like..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.