First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply shugo charariffic avi maker
Guardian Bearers
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
here you go hope it is alright :)
if any changes need to be changed please
tell me otherwise here you go :)


its sooooo cyute! x3 thank you, i luv it
Chara Makers
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 2/15/10

animeluvingdreamer wrote:

here you go hope it is alright :)
if any changes need to be changed please
tell me otherwise here you go :)


its sooooo cyute! x3 thank you, i luv it

ur welcome
Chara Makers
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 2/15/10



here you go hope you like it
Chara Makers
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/15/10 , edited 2/15/10


Name: Tanan
Username: tananlove
Text: tananlove, Tana-chan
Colour of Text: anything that matches and you can see
Crop: long and thin
Border: if it matches
Extras: matching designs, make it bloody and scary(not too scary)
Picture:(In Spoiler)

Requesting: Kawaii_Cupcak3
Posted 2/15/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:




here you go hope you like it


thanks :3
Chara Makers
16671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
i made 4 : )

Chara Makers
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/16/10 , edited 2/16/10

Kawaiii_Cupcak3 wrote:

i made 4 : )



AHWESHOME!!! thanks so much!!
Posted 2/16/10 , edited 2/16/10

Name:yuki
Username:black_snow707
Text:Yu-chan
Colour of Text:Any
Crop:yes
Border:maybe
Extras:yes
Picture:



Chara Makers
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

black_snow707 wrote:


Name:yuki
Username:black_snow707
Text:Yu-chan
Colour of Text:Any
Crop:yes
Border:maybe
Extras:yes
Picture:





I'm sorry can you choose more simple pictures?
Posted 2/17/10

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:


Name:yuki
Username:black_snow707
Text:Yu-chan
Colour of Text:Any
Crop:yes
Border:maybe
Extras:yes
Picture:





I'm sorry can you choose more simple pictures?

okay then :3

Chara Makers
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 2/18/10










okay!
Posted 2/18/10

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:











okay!

thanks :3
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10
CUPCAKE HAS THIS : )

Name: Kame
Username: dazw
Text: dazw~kame
Colour of Text: neon blue XD
Crop: yesh
Border: umm...u can...but...it should'nt be plain XD
Extras: anything :D
Picture:(In Spoiler)
Chara Makers
16671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/19/10


Do you want both people in the avi hun : )
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10

Kawaiii_Cupcak3 wrote:



Do you want both people in the avi hun : )


if u can do it..sure no prob....otherwise u can tke the girl ^^
i'd prefer if u pu both but itz ok if u cant ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.