First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [mods and creator] meeting room
Posted 2/7/10 , edited 7/7/10


this is forum is only for the mods and creator!!!

here can the mod and creator talk about stuff that can help the group
and just time to give out orders
or just relaxing on their break
Posted 2/7/10
okies mods and creator what do you if we do games ???
customer
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / pure lands
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
how about a yes/no game
Posted 2/7/10

shinjack wrote:

how about a yes/no game


well i think it's a good idea ^^
and can you make a forum for people to rp ???
just start the forum write rules that they have to follow while rp as customers/maid/head maid/chef/waiter
and how they can order like how they can pay for the things they order
and stuff like that
can you do that ???
customer
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / pure lands
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:


shinjack wrote:

how about a yes/no game


well i think it's a good idea ^^
and can you make a forum for people to rp ???
just start the forum write rules that they have to follow while rp as customers/maid/head maid/chef/waiter
and how they can order like how they can pay for the things they order
and stuff like that
can you do that ???


lol was already thinkin about makin it. but then my mind got bloockwd so i cant think now what to write ><
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
hmmmm i agree with fon its a great idea work on it jackie ^^
Posted 2/7/10

shinjack wrote:

lol was already thinkin about makin it. but then my mind got bloockwd so i cant think now what to write ><


@ jackie: well just use the info from what i told you about it and maybe after that you will have more idea about it ^^


heartdream wrote:

hmmmm i agree with fon its a great idea work on it jackie ^^


@ hanna-chan: thanks nya ^^
Posted 2/7/10






hey guys how about make a page and write information about the job
information that everyone can understand....???
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:







hey guys how about make a page and write information about the job
information that everyone can understand....???


yes and you can use the info i gave to sa-chan (iamutolove) :)

Posted 2/7/10

heartdream wrote:

yes and you can use the info i gave to sa-chan (iamutolove) :)



yeah that's good can you make it ???
Posted 2/9/10
just a suggestion..
how about a customer card somewhat like membership cards for
all the customers^__^
Posted 2/10/10

reveriesakura wrote:

just a suggestion..
how about a customer card somewhat like membership cards for
all the customers^__^


i think it's a good idea ^^
customer
4025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SHINee World,Anim...
Offline
Posted 2/11/10
how bout more games like cute or hot,ur banned,rate the avi?
Posted 2/11/10

Utaus_Fan wrote:

how bout more games like cute or hot,ur banned,rate the avi?


yes good idea ^^
well i'm make more intro banner tomorrow of just in the weekend cuz my college is so busy and stuff ><
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 2/11/10
how many customer order some stuff and we make them into graphics?? make them interesting tho
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.