First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you Think of Makoto Sekia Ect.... (Only If U watched Full series COME)
Member
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/7/10 , edited 2/7/10


Tell em what you think of the charcters below do the samething i did but with your own opions

My Personal Opinons

Makoto-I Think This Guy is a cynical asshole at first i thought he was nice and shy but cheating on 7 girs WTF?? He wants Katsura GOT HER! Then Sekia Got her!! he had to cheath on all of them but as an ass he ran back to katsura

Sekia-I Honestly would like to say SHE'S MY FAV!!!! i loved the ending what she did that fucker deserved it!!! i didnt understand why any girl wanted makoto i kno he is popular but what he did was unforgivable!! Im Glad That MoFo is DEAD!!!!! I woulda done it if she hadnt Plus it was a delightful twist i didnt know anime can give that thrill!! but i didnt think she should be the cheat-e with makoto and katsura but i liked sekia with him better cuz wouldnt it be scary to kill ur boyfriend but he wasnt dating sekai at the time!

Katsura-Okay her in the Beg. I thought she was really shy quiet and Sweet how she only wanted makoto and everything and when she saw sekia and makoto kissing when she was on the train i was yelling at my pc screen saying WTH arent you furious AND just went along with it i was like is she for real then later the end i cnt belive she did that but it's kinda funny slicing open her stomach to see if she was really pregnant i didnt think she would do that and i said outloud when sekai dnt go there alone (roof Top) and SHE IS A FUCKING PHYSCO chopping his head off and then putting it in a bag (LOONY)

Makoto's Bestfriend-I Thought he was equally as a perv as makoto and he was immature i didnt care for him never was serious

Setsuna-I thought she was a slut sleeping with her bestfriends crush and not even havin a counsious but sekia wanted to stop so get it so bla blah that's what i thought

This is all of them if ya wanna add anyone from the show more power to u so yeah if your read my opionos thankyou :]
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pandora
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
lol ok:
Makoto: basically the biggest man-whore on the face of the planet, GLAD HE IS DEAD!!!!
Sekai: she was also my favorite, but i think she was stupid going alone on the rooftop BY HERSEF, i mean, come on, atleast bring reinforcements...
Katsura: too much of a crybaby, she should've done somthing about the whole issue whrn she first saw sekai and katsura making out, instead of acting all innocent and forgiving him. AND IN THE END SHE STILL WON?! that was just infuriating....
Makoto's best bud: eh, he's not important.
Setsuna: MY ABSOLUTE FAVE!!!!...up to she point where she slept with Makoto and made him promise...something, i forget. But yeah, i was kinda like, WTFH ISNT SHE LIKE, TEN?!
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
Honestly ,I didn't want Mokoto to die like that ,it gave people the impression that he was indeed an evil person just because he had sex but when you watch it a gain closely ,you wouid noticed that it was girls who started this whole thing ..How come no one's blaming them huh ?why does no one hate those girls ? Maybe I'm watching a different show but I thought that those girls were specifically designed to be prostitutes and not just victims like what you people say even Katanoha and sekai who were the real vicitims were just like them and yet Mokoto seems to get all the hate which he indeed deserves but it's not like those other girls don't deserve it either .They were using him just like he was using them weather they loved him or not .They still did wrong ..

And Sekai needed to die ,she wouid suffer even more if she just lived..

And school days failed to be tragic because the characters were all huh Evil people ,No body No BODY was redeemable.Even though I was able to sympathize with some of them ,they were designed to be hated .Look at thier actions .The whole school is full of whores and slut and thier evil actions ..bullying, gossip,betrayal and rape..I've never seen an anime with characters like school days .I can sympathize with flawed characters but school days was hard for me ,I had to force myself to feel sorry for them .Sekai got the most sympathy for me cuz she showed the most guilt out of all of them.. ...My point is ..Mokoto isn't the only bad one here .Most of the sexual advances were initiated by those girls just like in every damn harem anime but the difference is that Mokoto was more realistic than the rest of the harem guys
..

Member
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
Hahaha yes true true when the trin scene happened i was like WTF how arent you not Furious and when she got that text i said the same thing i wouldnt go up there by myself you dumbass maybe not at all
Member
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
I guess ur right but he didnt have to have sex with them there is word called "No" and i think u are right about the girls also started it but i didnt care for makoto
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/7/10 , edited 2/7/10

iBunniBabe wrote:

I guess ur right but he didnt have to have sex with them there is word called "No" and i think u are right about the girls also started it but i didnt care for makoto


The girls shouid've said No as well but they were all stupid .Mokoto is also hated because he's the harem lead .I hate how girls are portrayed in harem animes not just in school days but in every harem anime -They are portrayed as sex tools .No wonder why people dislike harem anime so much but don't get me wrong -This anime was good but unlike so many people -I didn't really mind the ending and I didn't think it was bad either .I thought that the middle episodes were more terrible/depressing than the ending ..

They're was no love in this show -It was all lust and greed and everyone got what they deserved .Not that they deserved death but you can't imagine a happy ending after all this crap that the characters pulled .The anime shows the dangerous conseconses of under-aged sex
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~Crystal Tokyo~
Offline
Posted 2/7/10 , edited 2/13/10
Makoto: F*&^ him. I hate his guts. He does everybody in the series. I'm glad Sekai stabbed him. He was a d-bag. Craving sex the ba*&^%$
Sekai: I hate her too. She told Makoto to practice on her which was a real F*&^ up. She started his sex craze and she completely got him when she told him to practice. Hook, line, and sinker.
Kotonoha: I pitied her. She was pushed around throughout the whole series, like a tin can being kicked. The Otome girl bullies her, Setsuna tells Makoto to break up with her, and Sekai steals her boyfriend. I'm surprised she only killed Sekai and not everyone else in this damn series!!
Setsuna: She was adorable, but I thought it was messed up that she had sex with the pig. Why does everyone like him?! What;s wrong with you people!?
Hikari: She can die in a fiery death.~
Otome: Haaaaaattteeeeeeee. Stupid &^^%#.

I want to go higurashi on these people....

3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

RozenHaela wrote:

Makoto: F*&^ him. I hate his guts. He does everybody in the series. I'm glad Sekai stabbed him. He was a d-bag. Craving sex the ba*&^%$
Sekai: I hate her too. She told Makoto to practice on her which was a real F*&^ up. She started his sex craze and she completely got him when she told him to practice. Hook, line, and sinker.
Kotonoha: I pitied her. She was pushed around throughout the whole series, like a tin can being kicked. The Otome girl bullies her, Setsuna tells Makoto to break up with her, and Sekai steals her boyfriend. I'm surprised she only killed Sekai and not everyone else in this damn series!!
Setsuna: She was adorable, but I thought it was messed up that she had sex with the pig. Why does everyone like him?! What;s wrong with you people!?
Hikari: She's okay. I'll allow her to live.
Otome: Haaaaaattteeeeeeee. Stupid &^^%#.

I want to go higurashi on these people....



You hate everyone and you like Hikari -she was the worst of all them
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~Crystal Tokyo~
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

foxy12 wrote:


RozenHaela wrote:

Makoto: F*&^ him. I hate his guts. He does everybody in the series. I'm glad Sekai stabbed him. He was a d-bag. Craving sex the ba*&^%$
Sekai: I hate her too. She told Makoto to practice on her which was a real F*&^ up. She started his sex craze and she completely got him when she told him to practice. Hook, line, and sinker.
Kotonoha: I pitied her. She was pushed around throughout the whole series, like a tin can being kicked. The Otome girl bullies her, Setsuna tells Makoto to break up with her, and Sekai steals her boyfriend. I'm surprised she only killed Sekai and not everyone else in this damn series!!
Setsuna: She was adorable, but I thought it was messed up that she had sex with the pig. Why does everyone like him?! What;s wrong with you people!?
Hikari: She's okay. I'll allow her to live.
Otome: Haaaaaattteeeeeeee. Stupid &^^%#.

I want to go higurashi on these people....



You hate everyone and you like Hikari -she was the worst of all them


Hikari?
Then again I skipped to episode 12 after the biznatch Sekai came into the scene, so all I know is that Hikari likes Makoto's friend. That's all.
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

RozenHaela wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


RozenHaela wrote:

Makoto: F*&^ him. I hate his guts. He does everybody in the series. I'm glad Sekai stabbed him. He was a d-bag. Craving sex the ba*&^%$
Sekai: I hate her too. She told Makoto to practice on her which was a real F*&^ up. She started his sex craze and she completely got him when she told him to practice. Hook, line, and sinker.
Kotonoha: I pitied her. She was pushed around throughout the whole series, like a tin can being kicked. The Otome girl bullies her, Setsuna tells Makoto to break up with her, and Sekai steals her boyfriend. I'm surprised she only killed Sekai and not everyone else in this damn series!!
Setsuna: She was adorable, but I thought it was messed up that she had sex with the pig. Why does everyone like him?! What;s wrong with you people!?
Hikari: She's okay. I'll allow her to live.
Otome: Haaaaaattteeeeeeee. Stupid &^^%#.

I want to go higurashi on these people....



You hate everyone and you like Hikari -she was the worst of all them


Hikari?
Then again I skipped to episode 12 after the biznatch Sekai came into the scene, so all I know is that Hikari likes Makoto's friend. That's all.


SHE HAD SEX WITH MOKOTO THREE TIMES FOR NO REASON .SHE WAS A COMPLETE SLUT EVEN MORE THAN SEKAI ..

no offence though

At least the others had feelings for him ..
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~Crystal Tokyo~
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

foxy12 wrote:


RozenHaela wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


RozenHaela wrote:

Makoto: F*&^ him. I hate his guts. He does everybody in the series. I'm glad Sekai stabbed him. He was a d-bag. Craving sex the ba*&^%$
Sekai: I hate her too. She told Makoto to practice on her which was a real F*&^ up. She started his sex craze and she completely got him when she told him to practice. Hook, line, and sinker.
Kotonoha: I pitied her. She was pushed around throughout the whole series, like a tin can being kicked. The Otome girl bullies her, Setsuna tells Makoto to break up with her, and Sekai steals her boyfriend. I'm surprised she only killed Sekai and not everyone else in this damn series!!
Setsuna: She was adorable, but I thought it was messed up that she had sex with the pig. Why does everyone like him?! What;s wrong with you people!?
Hikari: She's okay. I'll allow her to live.
Otome: Haaaaaattteeeeeeee. Stupid &^^%#.

I want to go higurashi on these people....



You hate everyone and you like Hikari -she was the worst of all them


Hikari?
Then again I skipped to episode 12 after the biznatch Sekai came into the scene, so all I know is that Hikari likes Makoto's friend. That's all.


SHE HAD SEX WITH MOKOTO THREE TIMES FOR NO REASON .SHE WAS A COMPLETE SLUT EVEN MORE THAN SEKAI ..

no offence though

At least the others had feelings for him ..


REALLLYYY?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?
..... I think it's time for me to do some editting.~
Member
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
whats harem anime????
Member
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
Hahaha i forget who Hikari is what does she look like and oteme i 4got her she sucked ass
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

RozenHaela wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


RozenHaela wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


RozenHaela wrote:

Makoto: F*&^ him. I hate his guts. He does everybody in the series. I'm glad Sekai stabbed him. He was a d-bag. Craving sex the ba*&^%$
Sekai: I hate her too. She told Makoto to practice on her which was a real F*&^ up. She started his sex craze and she completely got him when she told him to practice. Hook, line, and sinker.
Kotonoha: I pitied her. She was pushed around throughout the whole series, like a tin can being kicked. The Otome girl bullies her, Setsuna tells Makoto to break up with her, and Sekai steals her boyfriend. I'm surprised she only killed Sekai and not everyone else in this damn series!!
Setsuna: She was adorable, but I thought it was messed up that she had sex with the pig. Why does everyone like him?! What;s wrong with you people!?
Hikari: She's okay. I'll allow her to live.
Otome: Haaaaaattteeeeeeee. Stupid &^^%#.

I want to go higurashi on these people....



You hate everyone and you like Hikari -she was the worst of all them


Hikari?
Then again I skipped to episode 12 after the biznatch Sekai came into the scene, so all I know is that Hikari likes Makoto's friend. That's all.


SHE HAD SEX WITH MOKOTO THREE TIMES FOR NO REASON .SHE WAS A COMPLETE SLUT EVEN MORE THAN SEKAI ..

no offence though

At least the others had feelings for him ..


REALLLYYY?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?
..... I think it's time for me to do some editting.~


All the girls in this show are sluts ..
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~Crystal Tokyo~
Offline
Posted 2/18/10

foxy12 wrote:


RozenHaela wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


RozenHaela wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


RozenHaela wrote:

Makoto: F*&^ him. I hate his guts. He does everybody in the series. I'm glad Sekai stabbed him. He was a d-bag. Craving sex the ba*&^%$
Sekai: I hate her too. She told Makoto to practice on her which was a real F*&^ up. She started his sex craze and she completely got him when she told him to practice. Hook, line, and sinker.
Kotonoha: I pitied her. She was pushed around throughout the whole series, like a tin can being kicked. The Otome girl bullies her, Setsuna tells Makoto to break up with her, and Sekai steals her boyfriend. I'm surprised she only killed Sekai and not everyone else in this damn series!!
Setsuna: She was adorable, but I thought it was messed up that she had sex with the pig. Why does everyone like him?! What;s wrong with you people!?
Hikari: She's okay. I'll allow her to live.
Otome: Haaaaaattteeeeeeee. Stupid &^^%#.

I want to go higurashi on these people....



You hate everyone and you like Hikari -she was the worst of all them


Hikari?
Then again I skipped to episode 12 after the biznatch Sekai came into the scene, so all I know is that Hikari likes Makoto's friend. That's all.


SHE HAD SEX WITH MOKOTO THREE TIMES FOR NO REASON .SHE WAS A COMPLETE SLUT EVEN MORE THAN SEKAI ..

no offence though

At least the others had feelings for him ..


REALLLYYY?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?
..... I think it's time for me to do some editting.~


All the girls in this show are sluts ..



True dat. No wonder alot of people don't like this anime.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.