First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Fan Service.
Posted 2/7/10 , edited 2/7/10
Fan Service is big thing with boy bands but do you think some of it is real? and Why do some people get mad when you say the guys are gay?


Please close if this is a duplicate.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
I don't think it's intentional. Most idol groups that do things like that are only doing it for the money. x)

Some people take their favorite artists a little too seriously and blow up on haters. But it's still not right to assume someone's sexuality just because of their profession.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

Mypinkyrulez wrote:

I don't think it's intentional. Most idol groups that do things like that are only doing it for the money. x)

Some people take their favorite artists a little too seriously and blow up on haters. But it's still not right to assume someone's sexuality just because of their profession.


I agree.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
I don't really think fans get mad because people say their gay but because they make assumptions their gay just because of they way they act. It's stupid really. It's like looking at a girl linking arms with another girl. Does that mean she's a lesbian? No. It could be her best friend or her sister or someone else thats close to her. I mean when I'm watching DBSK or Super Junior perform mostly ALL of my friends go "Are they gay?" I just say " I don't think so but they could be". It really doesn't bother as much as it use to cause I get it so much now it's not even funny lol. But yeah fan service is everywhere lol. Girl and boy bands do it not just boy bands. Also fan service is just another way of saying "Yeah I know you want it. But you can't have it." It's just teasing lol. But yeah like I said girl bands do it too... not just guy bands.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
they do it to get the fans crazy i think mostly younger fans go crazy about this and start pairing their favorite idols they rather see them with another boy (mostly a band member) than a girl
me i don't really care about the whole fanservice thing
and about the whole gay think who knows ppl will call other ppl gay just for no reason
a lot of times they will call someone gay just because that person looks different
and the whole guy kissing guy i don't mind but if you are straight why kiss another guy
just because you want attention
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
Uhm.. Hee Chul, that's why
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

shirayukiIce wrote:

Uhm.. Hee Chul, that's why


LOL!!! Yeah he's just.... yeah.
Posted 2/7/10
If your a guy and your pretty then your automatically assumed gay. Period. It doesn't matter what you do lol. I'm just gonna come out and say it cause it's a good example. My older twin brothers are gorgeous!!! And one of the first things people ask them when first meeting them is are they gay. Just because they look feminine. My brothers aren't gay. They like girls just as much as the next straight male. But the point I'm trying to make is that when boy bands do fan service (Heechul kissing Jungmo and Sungmin. They do it a lot in Visual Kei too.) people think their gay. That's retarded. And I don't know about other girls but I like it when they kiss other guys. I think it's hot. Personally I think whoever thinks that straight men don't kiss other men is just being immature and ridiculous.
Posted 2/7/10

junsuswife wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

Uhm.. Hee Chul, that's why


LOL!!! Yeah he's just.... yeah.

I agree so much i gotta gave that the MBLAQ Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah.
Posted 2/7/10
Miyavi does fanservice all the time and he's not gay
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:

Uhm.. Hee Chul, that's why


LOL!!! Yeah he's just.... yeah.

I agree so much i gotta gave that the MBLAQ Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah.


Hahaha!!!! MBLAQ FTW!!! And yeah... Heechul... Idk man. He's either gay or bi. He's not straight. I know that for a fact. I still like him tho.
Posted 4/13/10

lastdance009 wrote:

Miyavi does fanservice all the time and he's not gay


The fact that he married is doesn't the point, he is bisexual.
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / dreamLand
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
lol . i like it .. i love HeeChul

so what if they're gay or not .. i still like it
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kibum's ♥
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
Heechul is love.
Posted 4/13/10

Mushroomfight wrote:


lastdance009 wrote:

Miyavi does fanservice all the time and he's not gay


The fact that he married is doesn't the point, he is bisexual.


I know he's bisexual...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.