First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Cute Animes
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
Can you tell me animes that are really cute to you?
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 2/7/10
reply
Posted 2/7/10
fruits basket, tokyo mew mew, shugo chara
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

Tylily wrote:

fruits basket, tokyo mew mew, shugo chara


ya I watched tokyo mew mew it's really cute
Posted 2/9/10

RandomGirl83 wrote:


Tylily wrote:

fruits basket, tokyo mew mew, shugo chara


ya I watched tokyo mew mew it's really cute


yup it is and there is another season of it called mew mew la mode i think
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 2/11/10

Tylily wrote:


RandomGirl83 wrote:


Tylily wrote:

fruits basket, tokyo mew mew, shugo chara


ya I watched tokyo mew mew it's really cute


yup it is and there is another season of it called mew mew la mode i think


I don't think there is I googled it and no videos were shown
Posted 2/11/10



I don't think there is I googled it and no videos were shown


oh i think it is just in manga it shows up...it is the sequel to mew mew power

info from wiki:

In the two-volume sequel, Tokyo Mew Mew a La Mode, Ichigo and Masaya move to England to study endangered species. The remaining Mew Mews continue to eliminate the chimera animals left behind by the aliens. They also face a new threat, the Saint Rose Crusaders: humans with special powers who desire to conquer the world and create an utopia. Berry Shirayuki becomes the sixth Mew Mew and temporarily takes Ichigo's place as the leader. Berry is the first Mew Mew to be infused with the DNA of two endangered species, the Andean Mountain Cat and the Amami Rabbit. As one of the strongest Mew Mews, Berry is targeted by two of the Crusaders, who attack her at school. Ichigo returns to provide assistance during this battle. For their final attack, two Crusaders hypnotize the citizens of Tokyo and set them against the Mew Mews. Berry and her childhood friend Tasuku Meguro use their new-found feelings of love to reverse the hypnosis and cause a change of heart in the Crusaders.
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 2/11/10

Tylily wrote:




I don't think there is I googled it and no videos were shown


oh i think it is just in manga it shows up...it is the sequel to mew mew power

info from wiki:

In the two-volume sequel, Tokyo Mew Mew a La Mode, Ichigo and Masaya move to England to study endangered species. The remaining Mew Mews continue to eliminate the chimera animals left behind by the aliens. They also face a new threat, the Saint Rose Crusaders: humans with special powers who desire to conquer the world and create an utopia. Berry Shirayuki becomes the sixth Mew Mew and temporarily takes Ichigo's place as the leader. Berry is the first Mew Mew to be infused with the DNA of two endangered species, the Andean Mountain Cat and the Amami Rabbit. As one of the strongest Mew Mews, Berry is targeted by two of the Crusaders, who attack her at school. Ichigo returns to provide assistance during this battle. For their final attack, two Crusaders hypnotize the citizens of Tokyo and set them against the Mew Mews. Berry and her childhood friend Tasuku Meguro use their new-found feelings of love to reverse the hypnosis and cause a change of heart in the Crusaders.




wow cool!
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Gretta from Kyo Kara Maoh! is cute!



Huni from Ouran High School Host Club is also cute.

Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

missty0citty wrote:

Gretta from Kyo Kara Maoh! is cute!



Huni from Ouran High School Host Club is also cute.



that is cute! I will try to put that anime in the info pg.
Cutie
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Onegai My Melody
Powerpuff Girls Z
Fushigi Boshi No Futago Hime
Ojamajo Doremi
Daa! Daa! Daa!
Kodomo no Omocha
Gakuen Alice
Mamotte! Lollipop
Special A
Kirarin Revolution
Pita-Ten
Kamichama Karin
Ouran High School Host Club
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

sonnynguyen wrote:

Onegai My Melody
Powerpuff Girls Z
Fushigi Boshi No Futago Hime
Ojamajo Doremi
Daa! Daa! Daa!
Kodomo no Omocha
Gakuen Alice
Mamotte! Lollipop
Special A
Kirarin Revolution
Pita-Ten
Kamichama Karin
Ouran High School Host Club


hmmm yes! I will keep that in mind
but I already used rin and len so ojamajo doremi is next topic
Best Cutie
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anchorage Alaska
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
Some cutes one are:
Sailor Moon (Cute and classic)
Wedding Peach (Sorta like Sailor Moon)
Full Moon (One of the cutest ever!!)
Cutie Leader
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

ChibiGinger wrote:

Some cutes one are:
Sailor Moon (Cute and classic)
Wedding Peach (Sorta like Sailor Moon)
Full Moon (One of the cutest ever!!)


I like sailor moon the most in that list
Best Cutie
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anchorage Alaska
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

RandomGirl83 wrote:


ChibiGinger wrote:

Some cutes one are:
Sailor Moon (Cute and classic)
Wedding Peach (Sorta like Sailor Moon)
Full Moon (One of the cutest ever!!)


I like sailor moon the most in that list


I love Sailor Moon! It was the first anime I ever watched. It will always have a special place in my heart.... :3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.