First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Cafe/Bakery
Roleplayer Student
11658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / the mysterious La...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


sakurachan515 wrote:

Ami: How is it dirty Haine-chan? HEY! Gimme those back! I work hard to get that.


Haine giggled behind her cup of coffee

Kaito:no. . . *he said swissing away the money*


Ami: Come on! No fair! *slouches* I'd like to pour hot coffee down his pants. *resumes eating her roll* I'll get it back later. So you from around here Haine-chan?
Posted 6/27/10
Hiro: "rushes in through the door" Pew~....I made it in time ~ "huffs--running out of breath--sits down"
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

sakurachan515 wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


sakurachan515 wrote:

Ami: How is it dirty Haine-chan? HEY! Gimme those back! I work hard to get that.


Haine giggled behind her cup of coffee

Kaito:no. . . *he said swissing away the money*


Ami: Come on! No fair! *slouches* I'd like to pour hot coffee down his pants. *resumes eating her roll* I'll get it back later. So you from around here Haine-chan?


Haine:yea. . . just moved here yesterday. My Dads company was moved to here so I live here for life now. Tho It's funny to See kaito here.
Roleplayer Student
11658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / the mysterious La...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


sakurachan515 wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


sakurachan515 wrote:

Ami: How is it dirty Haine-chan? HEY! Gimme those back! I work hard to get that.


Haine giggled behind her cup of coffee

Kaito:no. . . *he said swissing away the money*


Ami: Come on! No fair! *slouches* I'd like to pour hot coffee down his pants. *resumes eating her roll* I'll get it back later. So you from around here Haine-chan?


Haine:yea. . . just moved here yesterday. My Dads company was moved to here so I live here for life now. Tho It's funny to See kaito here.


Ami: Hm? Funny how?
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/27/10


Ami: Hm? Funny how?

Haine: Me and Him are Childhood friends
Roleplayer Student
11658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / the mysterious La...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:



Ami: Hm? Funny how?


Haine: Me and Him are Childhood friends

Ami: EHHHHHHHHHHHH?! *sigh* Shoulda known haha. Was he this way when you guys were younger? *takes a b
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 6/27/10
Arisa arrives at the cafe, sits down and waits for someone
Posted 6/27/10

silent_sky wrote:

Arisa arrives at the cafe, sits down and waits for someone


Alex arrives at the cafe and sits down at a table with you.
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/27/10


Ami: EHHHHHHHHHHHH?! *sigh* Shoulda known haha. Was he this way when you guys were younger? *takes a b

[srry was taking a shower]

Haine:he was very nice. He liked to tease people a lot but helped others too. So He didn't really change I guess. From what I'm seeing
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
12397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

walking-wolf wrote:


silent_sky wrote:

Arisa arrives at the cafe, sits down and waits for someone


Alex arrives at the cafe and sits down at a table with you.


Arisa: i havent introduce myself yet, my name is Arisa, 2nd yr, student council secretary and you?
Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10

silent_sky wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:


silent_sky wrote:

Arisa arrives at the cafe, sits down and waits for someone


Alex arrives at the cafe and sits down at a table with you.


Arisa: i havent introduce myself yet, my name is Arisa, 2nd yr, student council secretary and you?


Alex:I'm Alex 2nd year student. vice leader of the soccer team. nice to meet you Arisa.
Roleplayer Student
11658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / the mysterious La...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:



Ami: EHHHHHHHHHHHH?! *sigh* Shoulda known haha. Was he this way when you guys were younger? *takes a b


[srry was taking a shower]

Haine:he was very nice. He liked to tease people a lot but helped others too. So He didn't really change I guess. From what I'm seeing

[It's ok]
Ami: Help really?? That's hard to believe. I'd say he was born this way *observes girls tugging on his shirt and using childish voices*
Moderator/Roleplayer Student/S
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

sakurachan515 wrote:

[It's ok]
Ami: Help really?? That's hard to believe. I'd say he was born this way *observes girls tugging on his shirt and using childish voices*


Haine: Hm. . . *looks at where Ami is looking* He like to make people happy is all *she said taking a sip of her coffee* why? Do you like him?
Roleplayer Student
11658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / the mysterious La...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


sakurachan515 wrote:

[It's ok]
Ami: Help really?? That's hard to believe. I'd say he was born this way *observes girls tugging on his shirt and using childish voices*


Haine: Hm. . . *looks at where Ami is looking* He like to make people happy is all *she said taking a sip of her coffee* why? Do you like him?


Ami: Not a chance. I'd faster sever my leg than to like him. I come to be paid and see smiling people. They always give me complements on how nice I am. I like them all *smiles to herself* /do you like him? *finishes off roll*
Roleplayer Student
2327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Duluth
Offline
Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10
Tomoya wondered what all of the fuss was about and saw Kaito. .

hm . . . he never changes he chuckled then went inside and found Haine
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.