First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Girls Dorm
Posted 6/27/10
Woah, so this is St. Hokkaido. *walks to the girls dorm and opens the door* Hello~ it's nice to see you all.
Posted 6/27/10

Naruko2010 wrote:

Woah, so this is St. Hokkaido. *walks to the girls dorm and opens the door* Hello~ it's nice to see you all.


Ayu: "sees a transfer student walks in" Hello, Welcome to St.Hokkaido Academy. I`m Mizuki Ayu vice-president. Yoroshiku "bows"
Posted 6/27/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Naruko2010 wrote:



Ayu: "sees a transfer student walks in" Hello, Welcome to St.Hokkaido Academy. I`m Mizuki Ayu vice-president. Yoroshiku "bows"


*thinks: wow so formal! I love this school!* Dozo, Ayu-sama. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Posted 6/27/10

Naruko2010 wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Naruko2010 wrote:



Ayu: "sees a transfer student walks in" Hello, Welcome to St.Hokkaido Academy. I`m Mizuki Ayu vice-president. Yoroshiku "bows"


*thinks: wow so formal! I love this school!* Dozo, Ayu-sama. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Ayu: "smiles" If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. Also here`s a list of clubs you can join this year too. "gives her a sheet fill of clubs---smiles
Posted 6/27/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Naruko2010 wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Naruko2010 wrote:



Ayu: "sees a transfer student walks in" Hello, Welcome to St.Hokkaido Academy. I`m Mizuki Ayu vice-president. Yoroshiku "bows"


*thinks: wow so formal! I love this school!* Dozo, Ayu-sama. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Ayu: "smiles" If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. Also here`s a list of clubs you can join this year too. "gives her a sheet fill of clubs---smiles

Ano, arigatou goizaimasu! Are there any more spots left for the student council?
Posted 6/27/10

Naruko2010 wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Naruko2010 wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Naruko2010 wrote:



Ayu: "sees a transfer student walks in" Hello, Welcome to St.Hokkaido Academy. I`m Mizuki Ayu vice-president. Yoroshiku "bows"


*thinks: wow so formal! I love this school!* Dozo, Ayu-sama. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Ayu: "smiles" If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. Also here`s a list of clubs you can join this year too. "gives her a sheet fill of clubs---smiles

Ano, arigatou goizaimasu! Are there any more spots left for the student council?

Ayu: We only have 3 spots left, if you want to be in it i can put you in the waiting list but you need to have an interview with us. If it`s alright with you "smiles"

(student council =mod)
Posted 6/27/10


Ayu: "smiles" If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. Also here`s a list of clubs you can join this year too. "gives her a sheet fill of clubs---smiles

Ano, arigatou goizaimasu! Are there any more spots left for the student council?

Ayu: We only have 3 spots left, if you want to be in it i can put you in the waiting list but you need to have an interview with us. If it`s alright with you "smiles"

(student council =mod)

kay, that's fine wiith me!

Posted 6/27/10

Naruko2010 wrote:



Ayu: "smiles" If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. Also here`s a list of clubs you can join this year too. "gives her a sheet fill of clubs---smiles

Ano, arigatou goizaimasu! Are there any more spots left for the student council?

Ayu: We only have 3 spots left, if you want to be in it i can put you in the waiting list but you need to have an interview with us. If it`s alright with you "smiles"

(student council =mod)

kay, that's fine wiith me!



Ayu: Alright, i will put you on the waiting list. And i will contact you soon if there`s spot for you. "smiles"
Posted 6/28/10


Ano, arigatou goizaimasu! Are there any more spots left for the student council?

Ayu: We only have 3 spots left, if you want to be in it i can put you in the waiting list but you need to have an interview with us. If it`s alright with you "smiles"

(student council =mod)

kay, that's fine wiith me!



Ayu: Alright, i will put you on the waiting list. And i will contact you soon if there`s spot for you. "smiles"

Thank you! *hurries off to the school classrooms*
Posted 6/28/10
Momo opens the dorm door and peeks rawnd it and looks in to see if any ones about then creeps. in side the girls dorm and up the stairs to her new room
Posted 6/28/10

Xx-Rio-Xx wrote:

Momo opens the dorm door and peeks rawnd it and looks in to see if any ones about then creeps. in side the girls dorm and up the stairs to her new room


Ayu: "walking in the hallway upstairs--reading her book"
Posted 6/29/10
Momo works you the stirs trips *whaa* fulls up them and then bk down lying on the floor with stars spinning
Posted 6/29/10

Xx-Rio-Xx wrote:

Momo works you the stirs trips *whaa* fulls up them and then bk down lying on the floor with stars spinning


Ayu: "looks up" Ah...Are you alright?
Posted 6/29/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Xx-Rio-Xx wrote:

Momo works you the stirs trips *whaa* fulls up them and then bk down lying on the floor with stars spinning


Ayu: "looks up" Ah...Are you alright?


Momo comes to ye am ok i think trys to stand up
Posted 6/29/10

Xx-Rio-Xx wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:


Xx-Rio-Xx wrote:

Momo works you the stirs trips *whaa* fulls up them and then bk down lying on the floor with stars spinning


Ayu: "looks up" Ah...Are you alright?


Momo comes to ye am ok i think trys to stand up


Ayu: "gives her a hand" Here. "smiles"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.