First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
who else is sad you cant watch elfen lied?!
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / "Podunk USA" Brun...
Offline
Posted 11/8/06

Jsu wrote:

How can you say that tenhjo tenge is better than Elfen Lied?


Because it is. Dumb answer for a dumb question.

Non-repetitive gore, disturbing plot twists, sweet fanservice(disturbing mostly), and brutal fight scenes with morals. And the main characters don't always win no matter what the odds. The only thing these two shows have in common is the weak endings.
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 11/14/06
It is a bit of a shame, I like it but it wasn't long enough
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 11/14/06
It's a pretty good series, though I'm not as hard on as hard on it as most people. I happen to like the cute/gory thing they had going, but it did feel like they were trying way too hard. I think it's also because I really liked the two little "demon" girls in it, they never ceased to amuse me regardless of how cliche'ed they could be at times. The opening really made for alot of the shortcoming the show had, I loved what they did with Kilmt.

I think thats a little hyper sensitive for a spoiler. A spolier is giving away a major plot point or the ending. Referencing an event isn't that big a deal.

Harry Potter gets on a magic train to go to hogwarts - not a spolier

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE - thats a spoiler.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 11/14/06

lusulpher wrote:


thepen1832 wrote:

meh elfen lied isnt really all that good. I mean it was alright but wasnt really sad or anything. I mean there were a couple nasty things in it but thats about it. The sadest part was the one with the dog, but it was also happy because they got what was comeing to them in the end. Not really a wroth while serries in watching. It would be ok if you were bored or something i guess.


I'm so glad someone noticed. Two anime noobs in my college thought this was the best twisted thing ever, it was so CHEESY, somethimes I was laughing at how the director took the convenient way out of every development.

I went back to watching Tenge Tenjou and Gantz, two disturbing shows that won't make you laugh at the gore, and their creative ways of killing the characters you love. And the nudity and sex. Yay!
But the deaths.


If you're after disturbing anime with nudity and sex, I hear Bible Black is the cream of the crop
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/14/06
elfen lied was little more distrubing than bible black. I still am trying to firgure out what them haveing to be nude in the lab had to do with anything in the story. Even when they were little kids they were nude that irratated me. that is one reason i dislike elfen
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 11/14/06

thepen1832 wrote:

elfen lied was little more distrubing than bible black. I still am trying to firgure out what them haveing to be nude in the lab had to do with anything in the story. Even when they were little kids they were nude that irratated me. that is one reason i dislike elfen


Did you see the same Bible Black I did? The hermaphrodite raped someone in the opening scene (at least thats what I remember it's been a while since I've seen it). From what I recall it got worse (or better depending on your perspective) fromt there.

2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/14/06
ya but that is hentai. It is common for there to hermaphrodites in shows dealing with magical powers.
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / your face
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
this is one of my favorites anime. i like the story and the plot in it though...? haha mate.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
Im so tad i think im gonna go kut ma self.
10311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
What a bummer. Only 13 episodes.
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / "Podunk USA" Brun...
Offline
Posted 11/22/06

azrael910 wrote:


thepen1832 wrote:

elfen lied was little more distrubing than bible black. I still am trying to firgure out what them haveing to be nude in the lab had to do with anything in the story. Even when they were little kids they were nude that irratated me. that is one reason i dislike elfen


Did you see the same Bible Black I did? The hermaphrodite raped someone in the opening scene (at least thats what I remember it's been a while since I've seen it). From what I recall it got worse (or better depending on your perspective) fromt there.



I just saw Bible Black in Portugese! I don't know Portugese but that was some freaky sh**!

I haven't enjoyed a plot-lined hentai since KITE. And this time it wasn't an accident.

I saw some sort of twist ending. Does that mean it continues?
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / vWhere we perciee...
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
The Bible Black I think started is second series....One of the anime fan sites I went on subbed one of them...then I think I formated my computer and lost the link to it. But it was a regular anime fan subbing site, surprisingly. Usually that stuff goes on adult hentai listings or something. As for Elfen Lied.....I just find a place to dl it and you can watch it over and over again? idk.
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / "Podunk USA" Brun...
Offline
Posted 11/22/06

Asndrgn wrote:

The Bible Black I think started is second series....One of the anime fan sites I went on subbed one of them...then I think I formated my computer and lost the link to it. But it was a regular anime fan subbing site, surprisingly. Usually that stuff goes on adult hentai listings or something. As for Elfen Lied.....I just find a place to dl it and you can watch it over and over again? idk.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't want Elfen Lied near me EVER again.
Did anyone answer my plothole questions? NO.
Did they put in better transitions to the nudity? NO.
Did they get rid of the weak catgirl cliche? NO.
The convenient way they found the each other for fights? NO.
Did the sountrack get more songs? NO.

Until half of those problems are fixed, I won't even consider that as an average series. it was sheer crap!


24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
i dunn enjoy this anime cause the first episode is too violent and gorey
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / vWhere we perciee...
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
Hmmm....editing problem on my part....i meant to say that you could go and download it so you can watch it whenever you want. Whoever was interested. Anyways....Ummm....the anime wasnt for the nudity.....and the catgirl cliche? Those were horns....and a soundtrack to get more songs? They probably will when its dubbed. ^^ or a continuing series other than that...when does a soundtrack ever get more songs? Less they put more useless crap in it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.