First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Bios
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10
Name: Tsukiyomi Arianne
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Year (1-7): Year 5
Power: can create illusions, read minds and manipulate shadow and inanimate objects, healing
Personality: Calm, understanding, kind, friendly, caring, loving
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Sushi, music, books, writing, flowers, sleeping
Dislikes: Noisy people
Background: Arianne doesn't remember much of her past. She was an orphan picked up by the school. She is super intelligent, so she is liked by the teachers. She is extremely popular among her friends.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): Soon.
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

Name: Tsukiyomi Arianne
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Year (1-7): Year 5
Power: can create illusions, read minds and manipulate shadow and inanimate objects, healing
Personality: Calm, understanding, kind, friendly, caring, loving
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Sushi, music, books, writing, flowers, sleeping
Dislikes: Noisy people
Background: Arianne doesn't remember much of her past. She was an orphan picked up by the school. She is super intelligent, so she is liked by the teachers. She is extremely popular among her friends.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): Soon.


APPROVED
Student
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/20/10
Name: Mari Prince

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Year (1-7): 4

Power: Learns new abilities very quickly, super strength

Personality: Calm, distant toward others, thinks everyone is lower then her, left her family (Amiel) just to get stronger

Likes: watching clouds in the sky, training, music, and her pet bird

dislikes: her dad, people who annoy her, getting picked on because of her age, and many other things

Background: Mari is Amiels younger sister who is distant toward everyone except for her brother. even though she cares for him she thinks he's a very stupid guy. she left with her master to learn new ways of fighting and to collect info on other peoples fighting style. even though she's 13 people at her home thought "she's a genius."

Pic (in spoiler):
(yah yah she doesn't look 13 but whateva XD)

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): I did it when i first joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiined shaaaaa
Department Head/Teacher
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/20/10
Name: Haru
Age: 8
Gender: F
Year (1-7) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): umm... Potions Class, and Dark Arts Class
Power: Master at making any kind of potion from sleep potions, love potions to deadly potions that cause death or something. She also is a master at munipulating dark creatures, summoning them, or even using their powers.. Example vampires, werewolves, zombies, shadow beasts etc. Her last ability is somewhat unknown, but the clues are that she is often times seen in more than one place at a time.
Personality: She has a happy go lucky personality and loves to play around, but when it is time for class she tries to make sure no one plays a full, or she will be the scariest girl in the world.
Likes/Dislikes: Candy, Spicy Stuff, Beer. Dislikes Judgmental people, meanie butts, and people who are bullies
Background: She was born from a powerful witch a thousand years ago.. but no one knows how she is so little... but a hint is that when she turns 20, she will disappear and reappear
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no):







Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/22/10

Candy_boy wrote:

Name: Haru
Age: 8
Gender: F
Year (1-7) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): umm... Potions Class, and Dark Arts Class
Power: Master at making any kind of potion from sleep potions, love potions to deadly potions that cause death or something. She also is a master at munipulating dark creatures, summoning them, or even using their powers.. Example vampires, werewolves, zombies, shadow beasts etc. Her last ability is somewhat unknown, but the clues are that she is often times seen in more than one place at a time.
Personality: She has a happy go lucky personality and loves to play around, but when it is time for class she tries to make sure no one plays a full, or she will be the scariest girl in the world.
Likes/Dislikes: Candy, Spicy Stuff, Beer. Dislikes Judgmental people, meanie butts, and people who are bullies
Background: She was born from a powerful witch a thousand years ago.. but no one knows how she is so little... but a hint is that when she turns 20, she will disappear and reappear
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no):









APPROVED

hahah love it XD

Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/22/10

matsumoto_akira wrote:

Name: Mari Prince

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Year (1-7): 4

Power: Learns new abilities very quickly, super strength

Personality: Calm, distant toward others, thinks everyone is lower then her, left her family (Amiel) just to get stronger

Likes: watching clouds in the sky, training, music, and her pet bird

dislikes: her dad, people who annoy her, getting picked on because of her age, and many other things

Background: Mari is Amiels younger sister who is distant toward everyone except for her brother. even though she cares for him she thinks he's a very stupid guy. she left with her master to learn new ways of fighting and to collect info on other peoples fighting style. even though she's 13 people at her home thought "she's a genius."

Pic (in spoiler):
(yah yah she doesn't look 13 but whateva XD)

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): I did it when i first joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiined shaaaaa


APPROVED

Department Head/Teacher
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 2/23/10

23crowsandroses wrote:


Candy_boy wrote:

Name: Haru
Age: 8
Gender: F
Year (1-7) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): umm... Potions Class, and Dark Arts Class
Power: Master at making any kind of potion from sleep potions, love potions to deadly potions that cause death or something. She also is a master at munipulating dark creatures, summoning them, or even using their powers.. Example vampires, werewolves, zombies, shadow beasts etc. Her last ability is somewhat unknown, but the clues are that she is often times seen in more than one place at a time.
Personality: She has a happy go lucky personality and loves to play around, but when it is time for class she tries to make sure no one plays a full, or she will be the scariest girl in the world.
Likes/Dislikes: Candy, Spicy Stuff, Beer. Dislikes Judgmental people, meanie butts, and people who are bullies
Background: She was born from a powerful witch a thousand years ago.. but no one knows how she is so little... but a hint is that when she turns 20, she will disappear and reappear
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no):



APPROVED

hahah love it XD



hahaha thx xD so wat do i do from here?
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/23/10


ehhmmm...let's see...well, we need to get the tourney going ^^ so we should work on that...and if you have any other ideas post 'em in the teacher's lounge, k?

Department Head/Teacher
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/10 , edited 2/25/10
Name: Ross
Age: 15
Gender: M
Year (1-7): 6
Power: he can control/manipulate darkness, light, and shadows
Personality: he's lazy and always seems tired, and he likes to procrastinate a lot but always manages to get stuff done on time. he also seems/acts very innocent. despite all this he's actually an excellent fighter
Likes/Dislikes: likes strawberries, sleeping, butterflies, squarrels, reading....dislikes having to get up early, overachievers, bossy people
Background: He was raised in a wealthy family, so he was spiled when he was growing up, but then his parents suddenly dies when he was 9. He was then left alone, which is when he discovered his powers. A year later, for one reason or another he ended up at NYPI, where he quickly excelled, despite his easygoing nature.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yes
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/25/10


APPROVED
Department Head/Teacher
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
gracias amiga

Student
28022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/10
Name: Chimiri
Age: 17
Gender: female
Year (1-7) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): 6th year
Power: phasing (through walls, floors, traps, ect.), Communicating with animals and slight manipulation and shifting (putting an illusion on something to make it look like something else.)
Personality: Temperamental, passionate, blunt, loud. This is how Chimiri usually is but when it comes to something serious, a battle, someone's life, or even someones feelings she is often level headed and caring. To people that are close to her, Chimiri is brash but she's the one to go to when you have a problem.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: 'training' (fighting), animals, music, friends, surfing, sweets, and sketching. dislikes; stuck-up people, people that think they are better than others, people that call others 'freaks' or bully them, and anything sour.
Background: Chimiri grew up in a bad neighborhood till the age of 10, she got her powers while protecting herself from one of the city gangs. Her parents found out and immediately kicked her out on to the streets, not wanting to deal with a 'freak' child. On her own she took a plane to the mainland near the island that her grandparents lived and from there took a ferry to Lume. Her 85 year old grandparents gladly took her in and till she was 17 she worked in their wildlife protection center for wild animals that were raised as pets. She took care of a lot of the big cats, being right at home surrounded by animals...but when someone showed up to try to take away her animals she snapped. The man was seriously injured and backed off but that's when she realized she needed to get help with her powers. If the animals around her got angry every time she got angry... well that could mean the death of many innocent animals. She said goodbye to Lume and sent herself to the institution.
Pic (in spoiler):


Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10 , edited 3/14/10
Name: Akuma Kakyoku
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Year: 7
Power:

Weapons: He carries around tuning forks that he uses. Also a whisle that is around his neck. And a sword shaped like a tuning fork as well.
Personality: He acts like a nice guy... But really hates just about everyone.
Likes: Not too much really. He likes girls and is a real ladies man.
Dislikes: People who don't mind their own business
Background:


Pic:


Chara # 2

Name: Kyouku Seishou
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Year (1-7) Or theacher: Teacher of Combat Spells class
Personality: Dosen't put up with anybodies sh*t
Likes: Well behaved kids
Dislikes: Kids tat misbehave and disobey school rules
Background: Grew up as if he was more mature than everybody else. He just went through life with his power not useing it and treating it as if it was a curse.
Power: Has the ability to manipulate energy and create things from nowhere. He can use this power to completely restrain his enemies or attack them with high amounts of pure energy or elemental energy.

Weapons:


Spell Book:


Pic (in spoiler):
Department Head/Teacher
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

chimiri wrote:

Name: Chimiri
Age: 17
Gender: female
Year (1-7) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): 6th year
Power: phasing (through walls, floors, traps, ect.), Communicating with animals and slight manipulation and shifting (putting an illusion on something to make it look like something else.)
Personality: Temperamental, passionate, blunt, loud. This is how Chimiri usually is but when it comes to something serious, a battle, someone's life, or even someones feelings she is often level headed and caring. To people that are close to her, Chimiri is brash but she's the one to go to when you have a problem.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: 'training' (fighting), animals, music, friends, surfing, sweets, and sketching. dislikes; stuck-up people, people that think they are better than others, people that call others 'freaks' or bully them, and anything sour.
Background: Chimiri grew up in a bad neighborhood till the age of 10, she got her powers while protecting herself from one of the city gangs. Her parents found out and immediately kicked her out on to the streets, not wanting to deal with a 'freak' child. On her own she took a plane to the mainland near the island that her grandparents lived and from there took a ferry to Lume. Her 85 year old grandparents gladly took her in and till she was 17 she worked in their wildlife protection center for wild animals that were raised as pets. She took care of a lot of the big cats, being right at home surrounded by animals...but when someone showed up to try to take away her animals she snapped. The man was seriously injured and backed off but that's when she realized she needed to get help with her powers. If the animals around her got angry every time she got angry... well that could mean the death of many innocent animals. She said goodbye to Lume and sent herself to the institution.
Pic (in spoiler):




Approved!

Ausome! I'm just approving you to tell you nothing big is wrong with your stuff, because the creator has been absent for a few days and i don't think you wanna wait too long (: When she comes back and she finds something wrong let her tell you what k? but for now~ Approved ^__^ u may begin rping

btw did you invite ur buddies? if not please do it asap ^___^
Department Head/Teacher
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Name: Jun Uchitoru
Age: 16
Gender:
Year: 7 (But he's the same age as a 2nd year)
Power: Super speed and strength.
Special Moves/Powers:




The attacks are rangeing from weakest to strongest

Also if you know what his name means. This will make sence. He only has to see you use a power once or maybe twice and then knows exactly how you perform it and, may not be able to do it himself, But knows how to avoid it and/or deflect it.

Personality: He is a sociopath who has no emotion to be manipulated. He hides this fact though.
Likes: Not too much really. He likes girls and is a real ladies man.
Dislikes: People who don't mind their own business
Background:

Did you invite your buddies: no... all of my buddies already had invites to the group... all 89 of them in fact

Pic:


Approved!

Ausome! I'm just approving you to tell you nothing big is wrong with your stuff, because the creator has been absent for a few days and i don't think you wanna wait too long (: When she comes back and she finds something wrong let her tell you what k? but for now~ Approved ^__^ u may begin rping

Lol you're the perfect nemesis of my student character x] Do you wanna be rivals with my character in rp? Cuz the fact you don't let emotions control you makes you someone my character will have to most trouble dealing with so in other words you're and ausome rival... wanna try? (: Though not, his to influence emotions works on people even if they don't have emotions... it just makes his emotion control more unnatural if you don't have your own emotions... But since you hardly emotional it will only have a small effect on you... like make you a tiny bit more happy or something (: Anyway~ think bout the rival thing k? :P
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.