First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
M O D . A P P L I C A T I O N
Posted 2/28/10

Hikaru-Chii wrote:


-CuddliBear- wrote:

does being a creator of a group count?


Sorry I don't get your question. Do you mean you want to be the creator? Well sorry but I'm the creator and sadly there's only one.



no i mean like when you ask that when u have any experience [for being a mod] im asking does being a creator of a group count as experiene? or no that you have to be a mod only not a creator of a group to have more experience LOL

Hikaru
8526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OSHIENAI ( > . < )
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

-CuddliBear- wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


-CuddliBear- wrote:

does being a creator of a group count?


Sorry I don't get your question. Do you mean you want to be the creator? Well sorry but I'm the creator and sadly there's only one.



no i mean like when you ask that when u have any experience [for being a mod] im asking does being a creator of a group count as experiene? or no that you have to be a mod only not a creator of a group to have more experience LOL



Oh sorry! I wasn't sure you meant at first. I feel so bad now!! You can apply. You don't have to be able to make graphics. You can be a forum mod though. ^^
Posted 2/28/10

Hikaru-Chii wrote:


-CuddliBear- wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


-CuddliBear- wrote:

does being a creator of a group count?


Sorry I don't get your question. Do you mean you want to be the creator? Well sorry but I'm the creator and sadly there's only one.



no i mean like when you ask that when u have any experience [for being a mod] im asking does being a creator of a group count as experiene? or no that you have to be a mod only not a creator of a group to have more experience LOL



Oh sorry! I wasn't sure you meant at first. I feel so bad now!! You can apply. You don't have to be able to make graphics. You can be a forum mod though. ^^


kk but ill do its on my other ac tho cuz im deleting this one and just so u no my other acc is [-Rawr_DinoSawr-]
Hikaru
8526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OSHIENAI ( > . < )
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

-CuddliBear- wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


-CuddliBear- wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


-CuddliBear- wrote:

does being a creator of a group count?


Sorry I don't get your question. Do you mean you want to be the creator? Well sorry but I'm the creator and sadly there's only one.



no i mean like when you ask that when u have any experience [for being a mod] im asking does being a creator of a group count as experiene? or no that you have to be a mod only not a creator of a group to have more experience LOL



Oh sorry! I wasn't sure you meant at first. I feel so bad now!! You can apply. You don't have to be able to make graphics. You can be a forum mod though. ^^


kk but ill do its on my other ac tho cuz im deleting this one and just so u no my other acc is [-Rawr_DinoSawr-]


Okay! Thanks for letting me know then.
Hikaru's Customer
3270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/10 , edited 2/28/10
Name:
Nickname: Sora
Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.): graphics desinger
How often you can help out: when i have time too
Do you work for any other group? If so name them: none
Samples (for graphic designers only):

manga coloring- (srry i only do manga coloring ^-^")
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9454457
Hikaru
8526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OSHIENAI ( > . < )
Offline
Posted 2/28/10 , edited 2/28/10

Umeko-chan wrote:

Name: Umeko-chan
Nickname:Umeko
Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.):graphic mod
How often you can help out: almost everyday if i can
Do you work for any other group? If so name them:yes The cake house, Starz Graphic Designers, and The Friends Shop
Samples (for graphic designers only):
Aviis


Banners


Profiles


Manga coloring


Accepted! Awesome work! Thanks for applying and welcome to the crew! If you don't mind,could you put up the examples? Thanks a bunch!
Hikaru
8526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OSHIENAI ( > . < )
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

IceMelody wrote:

Name: Icemelody
Nickname: Melody
Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.): Graphics designer
How often you can help out: at least 3 times per week
Do you work for any other group? If so name them: Avatar Making Haruko-chan
Samples (for graphic designers only):
Avatar

Profile

Icon


Accepted! Awesome work! Thanks for applying and welcome to the crew! If you don't mind,could you put up the examples? Thanks a bunch!
Hikaru
8526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OSHIENAI ( > . < )
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

IceMelody wrote:

Name: Icemelody
Nickname: Melody
Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.): Graphics designer
How often you can help out: at least 3 times per week
Do you work for any other group? If so name them: Avatar Making Haruko-chan
Samples (for graphic designers only):
Avatar

Profile

Icon


Accepted! Awesome work! Thanks for applying and welcome to the crew! If you don't mind,could you put up the examples? Thanks a bunch!
Hikaru
8526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OSHIENAI ( > . < )
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

blueangel47 wrote:

Name:
Nickname: Sora
Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.): graphics desinger
How often you can help out: when i have time too
Do you work for any other group? If so name them: none
Samples (for graphic designers only):

manga coloring- (srry i only do manga coloring ^-^")
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9454457


Accepted! Awesome work! Thanks for applying and welcome to the crew! If you don't mind,could you put up the examples? And don't worry about it. I really needed a good manga colouring mod. Thanks so much for helping!
Hikaru's Designer
13750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
Name: Lauren
Nickname: Lulli
Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.): graphix i guess lol id like to do mostly manga colouring though
How often you can help out: anytime
Do you work for any other group? If so name them: Aniime Next Top Model [Creator]
Samples (for graphic designers only):
Avatars


Banners


Manga Coloring


Profiles[only ever made 1 .. to lazy lol]


Icons

deleted all but the 2 most recent... for my girl Karli lol

Renders

the purple in the last one... i left on purpose.
Hikaru
8526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OSHIENAI ( > . < )
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

lullaby-sweetie wrote:

Name: Lauren
Nickname: Lulli
Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.): graphix i guess lol id like to do mostly manga colouring though
How often you can help out: anytime
Do you work for any other group? If so name them: Aniime Next Top Model [Creator]
Samples (for graphic designers only):
Avatars


Banners


Manga Coloring


Profiles[only ever made 1 .. to lazy lol]


Icons

deleted all but the 2 most recent... for my girl Karli lol

Renders

the purple in the last one... i left on purpose.


Accepted! Thanks for applying! I really like your work. ^^ Let's work hard to get those requests done! And please put up your examples for the forums. Thanks!
Hikaru's Designer
13750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/10



okiee ^-^ thankiess
94301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ice palace
Offline
Posted 3/2/10
Name: shannon
Nickname:shan
Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.):fourm
How often you can help out:when ever im online (pretty much every day)
Do you work for any other group? If so name them: werdio,cross roads
Samples (for graphic designers only):

Hikaru's Customer
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/10
Name: miruki :3
Nickname: sasuren
Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.): graphics designer. :)
How often you can help out: almost everyday.
Do you work for any other group? If so name them: all of my favorite groups are groups that i mod. ;)
in here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sasuren#s=/user/sasuren/pages%3Fextra_param%3D12884929216
Hikaru's Customer
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Oz
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

Name: Jamie

Job (graphics designer,forum mod, etc.): graphic designer

How often you can help out: i have lots of free time :DD

Do you work for any other group? If so name them: no



Samples (for graphic designers only):

Avii

Banner

MangaColor
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.