First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Post B-days.....
Star Designer
20579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/10 , edited 4/30/10

Post your Birthdays here!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

form::

username:
name:
b-day....:::


January

*17th-MuffinPaula
*21th-sonnynguyen
*
*

February

*8TH-xAnnabeiru
*10th- leslye
*28th-sheila_123
*


March

*8th-xRukiaX3x
*23th-Sakura509

April

!st-kawaiithings
*3rd-MewMint016
*

May

*5th- janethng
*10th-OuranMoron44
*24th-ChristiCutie

June

*
*

July

*20th-Kristi-Chan
*


August

*12th-amutoLover12111
*


September

*6th-xiPeachx
*23th-candeefreak



October

*29th-Alliesan
*


November

*16th- ember1116
*25th -rainbow_sprinkles
26th-miyumi-chan



December

*
*











Star Designer
20579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/10 , edited 2/22/10

Star Requester
12010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / V O N G O L A. HQ
Offline
Posted 2/13/10 , edited 2/22/10

Star Designer
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/13/10 , edited 2/22/10

Star Requester
14491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/22/10

Star Designer
20579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/10

xAnnabeiru wrote:

username:xAnnabeiru
name:Annabeiru
b-day: 8th Feb

BELATED HAPPI B-DAY.. U HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS WITH MY CLASSMATE......

Star Requester
12742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/10 , edited 2/27/10

Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 2/24/10 , edited 2/27/10

Posted 2/24/10 , edited 2/27/10

17067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 2/24/10 , edited 2/27/10

Star Designer
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/24/10
If we can keep up, we should make little birthday cards for people on their birthdays ^^
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 2/25/10 , edited 2/27/10

Star Designer
20579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

ember1116 wrote:

If we can keep up, we should make little birthday cards for people on their birthdays ^^


yeah... that's right.... can you hellp me embie-chan to amke the gifts????? btw, im turning 15 today... wahahaha.....

Star Designer
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

sheila_123 wrote:


ember1116 wrote:

If we can keep up, we should make little birthday cards for people on their birthdays ^^


yeah... that's right.... can you hellp me embie-chan to amke the gifts????? btw, im turning 15 today... wahahaha.....



Sure things :3 I actually already had something picked out to make them with >w<
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Star Designer
20579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

ember1116 wrote:


sheila_123 wrote:


ember1116 wrote:

If we can keep up, we should make little birthday cards for people on their birthdays ^^


yeah... that's right.... can you hellp me embie-chan to amke the gifts????? btw, im turning 15 today... wahahaha.....



Sure things :3 I actually already had something picked out to make them with >w<
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


thnx... i owe you.. and thanks. again 4 the greetings.........

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.