First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ♣~RP~♣ Rukongai District
Creator
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
* Turns away also*.....it was........good........ how was yours..
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
"Delicious, thanks for buying it for me."
Creator
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
No problem...so....where do you live anyway?

* Asks curiously*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
I looked over at him. "Live... with my family really even though now they pay me more attention."
Creator
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/12/10

Oh * decides not to ask about that* Want me to..walk you home? its getting dark, this is usually the time where all the gangbangers come out
Member
21373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
Hisa wanders slowly through the district. She had just purchased the required uniform for the career her parents had chosen for her and really debated stamping it in to the ground or giving it away to people who needed clothes. Taking a seat in what seems to be an abandoned street she holds her chin in her hand and pouts at the sun. Why couldn't she just choose her own career? Hearing voices she turns her head and observes the two people heading her way. She frowns as she recognizes a member of the Kuchiki family and struggled to remember her name, she had only seen her a few times after all.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 2/12/10


I looked up at the sky. "No, not tonight. I need to stay out tonight and protect the homes ya know, I could hang out at your place till it gets actually dark. When that happens I have to go."
Creator
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
Or you can stay at my place..i have a few extra beds from where my brothers used to stay

* Looks around* I feel the presence of somebody else watching us..
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 2/12/10

Nightness wrote:

Or you can stay at my place..i have a few extra beds from where my brothers used to stay

* Looks around* I feel the presence of somebody else watching us..


I smiled. "Sounds good I guess... " And I looked up. "This feeling...hmmm."
Creator
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/12/10


* Draws Zanpaktou* I got this one...returning the favor * Runs towards the reaitsu*
Creator
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/12/10


* Appears in front of you with zanpaktou drawn*

Are you another bandit?
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
I looked to , waiting, watching.
Member
21373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
Hisa looks up at the face of the man in front of her and shields her eyes from the sun with a hand. When she speaks her voice is lazy and seems tired.

"Do i look like a bandit? I thought i looked good when i dressed this morning."

She sighs and then scratches her head before yawning.

"I guess i had too much sake last night if i'm dressing like a bandit today"
Creator
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
Are you......drunk?

* Sheathes Sword*

I guess your not a threat then...
Member
21373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
"Drunk? No. I haven't started drinking today, i had to collect my uniform......who are you anyway? I've never seen you around here before."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.