First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Vongola Headquarters
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

shortygirl10 wrote:


"Che lets get them theres only three of them!" The gangster shouted and they started to close in on them.Sora sighed "Don't say we didn't warn you" opens eyes and they're a sky gold color claws emerging from gloves glowing sky flames.



Elliot had his shinai out. "You're going to beat us with that?" the gangster laughed. A bomb went off. "W-what? What was that?" the gangster was on his butt. Arianne had a dark look on her face. She had a stick of dynamite, lighted, in her hand. She tossed to the gang.
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


"Che lets get them theres only three of them!" The gangster shouted and they started to close in on them.Sora sighed "Don't say we didn't warn you" opens eyes and they're a sky gold color claws emerging from gloves glowing sky flames.



Elliot had his shinai out. "You're going to beat us with that?" the gangster laughed. A bomb went off. "W-what? What was that?" the gangster was on his butt. Arianne had a dark look on her face. She had a stick of dynamite, lighted, in her hand. She tossed to the gang.


"Don't kill them Ari-chan" Sora cautioned
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

shortygirl10 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


"Che lets get them theres only three of them!" The gangster shouted and they started to close in on them.Sora sighed "Don't say we didn't warn you" opens eyes and they're a sky gold color claws emerging from gloves glowing sky flames.



Elliot had his shinai out. "You're going to beat us with that?" the gangster laughed. A bomb went off. "W-what? What was that?" the gangster was on his butt. Arianne had a dark look on her face. She had a stick of dynamite, lighted, in her hand. She tossed to the gang.


"Don't kill them Ari-chan" Sora cautioned


"I won't" Arianne replied. The gangsters were now slowly backing off. "Come on, boys~ I'm in a mood to play~" Arianne sang, having a dangerous look in her eyes. "n-no,no thanks!" the gangsters cried and ran. "Aw~ That's too bad." Arianne said, turning her attention to her fans. "Anyone?" she asked. The fans looked at her then Elliot. "eh-heh, um...we got to go....yea..we have something to do." the fans said and ran too.
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

"Aw...I went into dying will mode for nothing" Her eyes go back to normal "But i doubt they'll bother you again after this"

31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

shortygirl10 wrote:


"Aw...I went into dying will mode for nothing" Her eyes go back to normal "But i doubt they'll bother you again after this"



"You doubt it, but I know they'll come back." Arianne said. "Let's go inside." Elliot waved to the house. The house was pretty big and spacey. "You know I sorta wished I got an apartment instead." Arianne said, opening the door. "It's way too lonely here." Arianne sighed
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


"Aw...I went into dying will mode for nothing" Her eyes go back to normal "But i doubt they'll bother you again after this"



"You doubt it, but I know they'll come back." Arianne said. "Let's go inside." Elliot waved to the house. The house was pretty big and spacey. "You know I sorta wished I got an apartment instead." Arianne said, opening the door. "It's way too lonely here." Arianne sighed


"Oh right you live alone huh...." Sora smiled "Well you're always welcomed in my place"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/25/10
"Nah, don't wanna bother you." Arianne replied.
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/25/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

"Nah, don't wanna bother you." Arianne replied.


Sora smiles "it's no bother my parents are in italy with grandpa so i'm alone a lot either way they love all the guardians"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

shortygirl10 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

"Nah, don't wanna bother you." Arianne replied.


Sora smiles "it's no bother my parents are in italy with grandpa so i'm alone a lot either way they love all the guardians"


"I know." Aianne said. Elliot walked in to the kitchen
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

"Nah, don't wanna bother you." Arianne replied.


Sora smiles "it's no bother my parents are in italy with grandpa so i'm alone a lot either way they love all the guardians"


"I know." Aianne said. Elliot walked in to the kitchen


Sora follows them into the kitchen "alright"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

shortygirl10 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

"Nah, don't wanna bother you." Arianne replied.


Sora smiles "it's no bother my parents are in italy with grandpa so i'm alone a lot either way they love all the guardians"


"I know." Aianne said. Elliot walked in to the kitchen


Sora follows them into the kitchen "alright"


Elliot rummaged through the fridge, "Do you have anything that you recently baked?" he asked. "No...I was going to today." Arianne answered, "Want anything to drink?" she asked Sora
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

"Nah, don't wanna bother you." Arianne replied.


Sora smiles "it's no bother my parents are in italy with grandpa so i'm alone a lot either way they love all the guardians"


"I know." Aianne said. Elliot walked in to the kitchen


Sora follows them into the kitchen "alright"


Elliot rummaged through the fridge, "Do you have anything that you recently baked?" he asked. "No...I was going to today." Arianne answered, "Want anything to drink?" she asked Sora


Sora nods "what do you have?"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/8/10


"Juice, iced coffee, tea, iced tea, water, coffee, sports drink, alcohol," Arianne listed
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



"Juice, iced coffee, tea, iced tea, water, coffee, sports drink, alcohol," Arianne listed


Coffee would be nice please
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

shortygirl10 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Juice, iced coffee, tea, iced tea, water, coffee, sports drink, alcohol," Arianne listed


Coffee would be nice please


"Tiramisu~" Elliot said. "That's kinda been in there for 3 days..." Arianne said, brewing the coffee. "Whatever. It's still edible." Elliot said
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.