First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Varia Castle
Moderator/Varia Cloud Guardian
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

TRADEDENMARKED wrote:

"What do you think~?"



nanashi: for you to get hit by a bus
Moderator/Varia Sun Guardian
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UP YOUR BUTT AND...
Offline
Posted 10/8/10

_nanashi_ wrote:


TRADEDENMARKED wrote:

"What do you think~?"



nanashi: for you to get hit by a bus


He put his hand over his heart in mock heart. "Your words pierce, mon cheri."
Moderator/Varia Cloud Guardian
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

TRADEDENMARKED wrote:


_nanashi_ wrote:


TRADEDENMARKED wrote:

"What do you think~?"



nanashi: for you to get hit by a bus


He put his hand over his heart in mock heart. "Your words pierce, mon cheri."


nanashi: doubt it, now hurry up and tell me what you want or get lost
Moderator/Varia Sun Guardian
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UP YOUR BUTT AND...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10



nanashi: doubt it, now hurry up and tell me what you want or get lost


"S'il vous plait explain to moi what we are supposed to do around 'ere."
Moderator/Varia Cloud Guardian
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

TRADEDENMARKED wrote:




nanashi: doubt it, now hurry up and tell me what you want or get lost


"S'il vous plait explain to moi what we are supposed to do around 'ere."


Nanashi: anything till we get a mission
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10
*Kuro poofs downstairs in front of the two*
Kuro: Nanashi I'm boooooooooored
Moderator/Varia Cloud Guardian
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

shortygirl10 wrote:

*Kuro poofs downstairs in front of the two*
Kuro: Nanashi I'm boooooooooored


nanashi: and what do you want me to do about that *gives kuro an annoyed look*
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

_nanashi_ wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*Kuro poofs downstairs in front of the two*
Kuro: Nanashi I'm boooooooooored


nanashi: and what do you want me to do about that *gives kuro an annoyed look*


Kuro:*shrug* do something stupid you have an easy time doing that
Moderator/Varia Cloud Guardian
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

shortygirl10 wrote:


_nanashi_ wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*Kuro poofs downstairs in front of the two*
Kuro: Nanashi I'm boooooooooored


nanashi: and what do you want me to do about that *gives kuro an annoyed look*


Kuro:*shrug* do something stupid you have an easy time doing that


nanashi: *glares hatefully at kuro* tsk go screw around with francis' head leave me out of it *sits down on couch*
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

_nanashi_ wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


_nanashi_ wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*Kuro poofs downstairs in front of the two*
Kuro: Nanashi I'm boooooooooored


nanashi: and what do you want me to do about that *gives kuro an annoyed look*


Kuro:*shrug* do something stupid you have an easy time doing that


nanashi: *glares hatefully at kuro* tsk go screw around with francis' head leave me out of it *sits down on couch*


Kuro:nah it'd be a waste of illusions on someone with out a head *turns on tv*
Moderator/Varia Cloud Guardian
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

shortygirl10 wrote:


_nanashi_ wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


_nanashi_ wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*Kuro poofs downstairs in front of the two*
Kuro: Nanashi I'm boooooooooored


nanashi: and what do you want me to do about that *gives kuro an annoyed look*


Kuro:*shrug* do something stupid you have an easy time doing that


nanashi: *glares hatefully at kuro* tsk go screw around with francis' head leave me out of it *sits down on couch*


Kuro:nah it'd be a waste of illusions on someone with out a head *turns on tv*


nanashi: have you ever thought of to go to the millifore base and pissing them off instead

(ooc: oh ya meh second character is purposely made for the plot thing you thought of hope that isnt a problem or anything)
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

(no it's fine just no more than 3 active characters)

Kuro: *yawn* why i'd win the fight anyways and boss doesn't have any missions for me

Moderator/Varia Cloud Guardian
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

shortygirl10 wrote:

(no it's fine just no more than 3 active characters)

Kuro: *yawn* why i'd win the fight anyways and boss doesn't have any missions for me



(ooc- alright then and he might be like meh only other character til he gets booted off of mafia survivor lol we should call it that)

nanashi: our oh holy boss doesnt have a mission for any of us lately *looks boredly at the TV screen*
Vongola Head/Creator
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

Kuro:if the rest of my neverending life is going to be like this i might as well just die

Moderator/Varia Cloud Guardian
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

shortygirl10 wrote:


Kuro:if the rest of my neverending life is going to be like this i might as well just die



nanashi: that sounds like a good why dont you go ahead and try it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.