First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Gym [RPG]
Department Head/Teacher
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
*Teru grinned at elly*

Teru: Don't worry It'll be fine ^___^ Ms McAllister loves me~ This is after all my fourth year here
Department Head/Teacher
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

23crowsandroses wrote:


Ms. McAllister: "Teru, how are you?" she pauses, "How are...all of you?"




*Teru chuckles*

Teru: I'm good ^___^ Missed you guys soo much :DD haven't seen u in ages how about u?
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

ajho104 wrote:


23crowsandroses wrote:



Hello he says to them a smug look on his face


Rosa: "Pfft." Rosa snorts at Cane. she's the kind of person who can luagh at soemone no matter ho wtough they are



Ms. McAllister: "Teru, how are you?" she pauses, "How are...all of you?"



Looking Rosa up and down slightly annoyed he turns to the head mistress I'm fine I guess


Ms. McAllister: She smiles in a motherly way but doesn't say anything

Rosa: When she sees Cane's expression, she can't help but bursting out in laughter
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10 , edited 2/14/10

Candy_boy wrote:


23crowsandroses wrote:


Ms. McAllister: "Teru, how are you?" she pauses, "How are...all of you?"




*Teru chuckles*

Teru: I'm good ^___^ Missed you guys soo much :DD haven't seen u in ages how about u?


Ms. McAllister "Oh I'm fine, I just hope this year will go smoothly, and I hope we're going to have lots of new students,"
Teacher
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

23crowsandroses wrote:


ajho104 wrote:


23crowsandroses wrote:



Hello he says to them a smug look on his face


Rosa: "Pfft." Rosa snorts at Cane. she's the kind of person who can luagh at soemone no matter ho wtough they are



Ms. McAllister: "Teru, how are you?" she pauses, "How are...all of you?"



Looking Rosa up and down slightly annoyed he turns to the head mistress I'm fine I guess


Ms. McAllister: She smiles in a motherly way but doesn't say anything

Rosa: When she sees Cane's expression, she can't help but bursting out in laughter

Teacher
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
Why are you laughing he says annoying
Department Head/Teacher
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/10


"Yes, btu you're not the one on the payroll, so you're not the one who needs to worry," Elly says. He's not really worried, but....

Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10


Rosa: "No reason," she giggles

Teacher
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

23crowsandroses wrote:



Rosa: "No reason," she giggles



You're weird he says tuning to the head mistress so what is there to do in this joint
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10



Mrs. McAllister: She actually laughs, "what do you mean 'what is there to do?' Classes, training, sparing, fighting, socializing, etc etc etc....and the of course there's the course and the maze,"

Teacher
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

23crowsandroses wrote:




Mrs. McAllister: She actually laughs, "what do you mean 'what is there to do?' Classes, training, sparing, fighting, socializing, etc etc etc....and the of course there's the course and the maze,"



Mind if I have something to drink he says smiling
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10


McAllsiter: "In my school? Not a chance. What you do on your own time isn't my bussiness, but not in my prescense at least,"

Teacher
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

23crowsandroses wrote:



McAllsiter: "In my school? Not a chance. What you do on your own time isn't my bussiness, but not in my prescense at least,"



Oh this is just water he says pulling out a metal flask he takes a swig and smiles
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

ajho104 wrote:


23crowsandroses wrote:



McAllsiter: "In my school? Not a chance. What you do on your own time isn't my bussiness, but not in my prescense at least,"



Oh this is just water he says pulling out a metal flask he takes a swig and smiles



McAllsiter: "Mhmm, is that so?"


Rosa: she watches him suspiciously. "You're a trouble maker aren't you?"
Department Head/Teacher
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
Elly smiles "I'm looking forward to seeing you fight," he says, "and in class, of course,"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.