First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Champney Garden [RPG]
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Jun: heh... Good point. *Finally takes both hands out of pockets* Okay. Remember, you asked for it. *Runs straight through the Golum leaving a huge hole through it and goes for a straight up punch on you. But then disapears and ends up behind you and goes for a roundhouse kick.*


Elijah:*blocks with arms but the force knocks him bck*"it seems you finally thinking. for a prodigy your pretty slow.but then i guess that what you get.......you think that you being 'gifted' makes you better. let me show you,just how weak you are."*the dagger he held glowed purple(it seem this guy has alot of sharp objects on him.... weird huh)he then stabs the ground. suddenly the blades come from underneath jun at a fast pace,branched out in a weird tree like way*
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/10 , edited 3/5/10
Jun: *Uses lightening step and goes straight towards you while dodgeing all the blades by weaving in and out of them* AAAAAAHHH! RAIJIN!!! *right in front of use he starts using raijin*
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Jun: *Uses lightening step and goes straight towards you while dodgeing all the blades by weaving in and out of them* AAAAAAHHH! RAIJIN!!! *right in front of use he starts using raijin*


Elijah:"you fell for it!"*he its the back in of the dagger causing it send out several blades, the area now had several blades shooting out of the ground."that move of yours will only harm you.*the winged serpent from earlier(which never was killed i checked) launches itself into the attack,acting as a shield.*"now how long can your attacks hold out!?!? your bond to cut yourself,and when you do the gravity energy may cause you to bleed out a bit faster. it seems you are now in my trap"(yeah this the berserker part of him)
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/10
Jun: Heh... not bad... I guess a frontal attack won't work *Stops moveing and just stands amongst the blades... hits one and it breaks off... without looking away from you the whole time... He throws the blade up and it hits the dragon creature right in the face and throught the brain killing it instantly... the dragon thing falls to the ground with a crash*

*Jun flickered and all the blades that were sticking up fell to the ground* "haha! YAAAAY" *Disapeard and reappeared behind you waveing and smileing* I Guess i'll stop playing now *Smiles*
Department Head/Teacher
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/10
OOC: wait...just out of curiousity what happened with the battle against zoey...did you win or what?

Ross wanders around the garden and accidentally stumbles upon the two fighting. "Uhh...ohh...hello there..." he mumbles

75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/5/10
OOC:.......whoops. thats my bad. ill have to apologize.
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Jun: Heh... not bad... I guess a frontal attack won't work *Stops moveing and just stands amongst the blades... hits one and it breaks off... without looking away from you the whole time... He throws the blade up and it hits the dragon creature right in the face and throught the brain killing it instantly... the dragon thing falls to the ground with a crash*

*Jun flickered and all the blades that were sticking up fell to the ground* "haha! YAAAAY" *Disapeard and reappeared behind you waveing and smileing* I Guess i'll stop playing now *Smiles*


Elijah:"same here."*the gravity in the field increases to a bone snapping height. Elijah, on the other hand was unaffected*"cutting will be a high of my day"*grins*
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/10
Jun: *Sit's on the ground as if meditateing*
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Jun: *Sit's on the ground as if meditateing*


Elijah:"why....why are you not hurt? no matter what you take everything.....your body should be falling apart from the stress. what are you?"
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

2magicgirl wrote:

zoey lifted her hand and a ball of darkness appares


OOC: sorry i figured this would of ended a while ago. but you might want to dodge the blades coming at you*
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
Jun: Oh that's right... You've never seen me exercise have you... *Jun stands up* Good thing this gravity thing is on or else this would do a lot more damage to the school... AAAAHHH!!! *Puts both fists togethor and smashes the ground with all of his strength... The ground crumbles into a big hole think ((I can't think of the word)) 5 meters deep and 20 meters in diameter* You haven't been taking this match seriously have you? Do you take me as a joke... Do you not understand why I am in 7th year? Are you trying to mock me?
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Jun: Oh that's right... You've never seen me exercise have you... *Jun stands up* Good thing this gravity thing is on or else this would do a lot more damage to the school... AAAAHHH!!! *Puts both fists togethor and smashes the ground with all of his strength... The ground crumbles into a big hole think ((I can't think of the word)) 5 meters deep and 20 meters in diameter* You haven't been taking this match seriously have you? Do you take me as a joke... Do you not understand why I am in 7th year? Are you trying to mock me?


OOC:try crater. hole just isnt cool enough.

Elijah:" all this time,i just wanted you to pass out. but i dont care anymore. Mocking you......all you done is mock me. no matter the outcome of this remember,there is no going bck. i hate you"*the pressure now grew to a inhumane lvl. at this point even, the crater he made was growing,and things near the field were being pulled in*
Department Head/Teacher
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
Elly walks into the garden, glancing vaguely around. "Crater...? huh?" he looks at the two students and sighs, "McAllister loves those trees, you know,"
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
OOC: It was on the tips of my fingers! I just couldn't type it

Jun: How magnificent! *Flexes all his muscles till veins start showing and it just looks inhuman* AAAAAHHHH!!! *Races in your direction with unexpected speed causing a ditch to form behind him as he ran*

OOC: Again... I can't think of the word... the ground is crumbleing behind him if you understand
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

OOC: It was on the tips of my fingers! I just couldn't type it

Jun: How magnificent! *Flexes all his muscles till veins start showing and it just looks inhuman* AAAAAHHHH!!! *Races in your direction with unexpected speed causing a ditch to form behind him as he ran*

OOC: Again... I can't think of the word... the ground is crumbleing behind him if you understand


Elijah:"yes come right at me."*a purple orb appeared in his hand*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.