First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Make Your own character
Posted 2/14/10
Name: Kasumi
Race: Vampire
Age: Well it's a number...
Bio: Well she came from somewhere...and ended up in the school
Ability: Mind control, shapeshift, telekenese, elements and to know (kinda like she just knows these things).
Weapon: Guns, metal claws and sword
Pic:
Human:


Vampire:
Posted 2/14/10

Takeurtime wrote:

Name: Kasumi
Race: Vampire
Age: Well it's a number...
Bio: Well she came from somewhere...and ended up in the school
Ability: Mind control, shapeshift, telekenese, elements and to know (kinda like she just knows these things).
Weapon: Guns, metal claws and sword
Pic:
Human:


Vampire:


k u can rp
Posted 2/14/10

Alec-Winchester wrote:


Takeurtime wrote:

Name: Kasumi
Race: Vampire
Age: Well it's a number...
Bio: Well she came from somewhere...and ended up in the school
Ability: Mind control, shapeshift, telekenese, elements and to know (kinda like she just knows these things).
Weapon: Guns, metal claws and sword
Pic:
Human:


Vampire:


k u can rp


Cool, thnx
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10 , edited 2/14/10
Name: Tsukiyomi Arianne and Delos
Race: Vampire
Age: Unknown. Lost count after 199
Bio: The famous vampire twins. Arianne and Delos are very special. They have an unknown ability which comes out at random times. Arianne or Aria is known for her uncanny predictions of the future. Delos or Del is known for his combat skills. Their parents were killed by vampire hunters when they were young, so they don`t remember much. In their current life, Aria and Del are famous idols (singers) and actors.
Ability:
Arianne: able to see the future, can communicate with spirits and control of the element earth.
Delos: uncanny precision when he throws things, he is very good with weapons and telekinetic
Weapon:
Arianne: A katana and daggers
Delos: Anything can be a weapon.
Pic
Delos:

Arianne:
Posted 2/14/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

Name: Tsukiyomi Arianne and Delos
Race: Vampire
Age: Unknown. Lost count after 199
Bio: The famous vampire twins. Arianne and Delos are very special. They have an unknown ability which comes out at random times. Arianne or Aria is known for her uncanny predictions of the future. Delos or Del is known for his combat skills. Their parents were killed by vampire hunters when they were young, so they don`t remember much. In their current life, Aria and Del are famous idols (singers) and actors.
Ability:
Arianne: able to see the future, can communicate with spirits and control of the element earth.
Delos: uncanny precision when he throws things, he is very good with weapons and telekinetic
Weapon:
Arianne: A katana and daggers
Delos: Anything can be a weapon.
Pic
Delos:

Arianne:


k approved
Moderator
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/14/10 , edited 2/14/10
Name:Arseno
Race: Ancient Roman Human
Age: 513 ( Frozen in time, appears 13)
Bio: Arseno was the son of the greek god ares and aphroridte ( God of love and God of war) at the time zeus had forbidden aphrodite and ares to make children, so he stripped arseno of his godly powers, and sent him to the mortal world, there he somehow got frozen in a giant pillar of ice, he gained some of his godly powers back but still will never be truly a god, he lost all his aphoridte skills, but still keeps some ares skills
Ability: Enhanced Strenght( Can lift up to 30 tons) and Durability, Knows All Fighting abilities
Weapon:
Aegis ( Sheild)- A Special sheild, crafted by Hephaestus, can block a lot of things, including elemental attacks.


Riptide( Sword)- A Cursed sword, once used by hercules to slay a mighty dragon, the sword has many unknown abilities


Aphorites Scarf ( Accecory)- A Sparkling red cape once used by aphrorite, it grants the user luck out of most situations, and the ability to convince anybody

Pic
Posted 2/14/10

Nightness wrote:

Name:Arseno
Race: Ancient Roman Human
Age: 513 ( Frozen in time, appears 13)
Bio: Arseno was the son of the greek god ares and aphroridte ( God of love and God of war) at the time zeus had forbidden aphrodite and ares to make children, so he stripped arseno of his godly powers, and sent him to the mortal world, there he somehow got frozen in a giant pillar of ice, he gained some of his godly powers back but still will never be truly a god, he lost all his aphoridte skills, but still keeps some ares skills
Ability: Enhanced Strenght,Durability,Speed,Agility, Knows All Fighting abilities
Weapon:
Aegis ( Sheild)- A Special sheild, crafted by hepathathus, a medusas head was implanted in it, so whoever looks inside the medusas eyes will turn to stone.


Riptide( Sword)- A Cursed sword, once used by hercules to slay a mighty dragon, the sword has many unknown abilities


Aphorites Scarf ( Accecory)- A Sparkling red cape once used by aphrorite, it grants the user luck out of most situations, and the ability to convince anybody

Pic


sorry but ur character seems to godish change a few things
Moderator
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

Alec-Winchester wrote:


Nightness wrote:

Name:Arseno
Race: Ancient Roman Human
Age: 513 ( Frozen in time, appears 13)
Bio: Arseno was the son of the greek god ares and aphroridte ( God of love and God of war) at the time zeus had forbidden aphrodite and ares to make children, so he stripped arseno of his godly powers, and sent him to the mortal world, there he somehow got frozen in a giant pillar of ice, he gained some of his godly powers back but still will never be truly a god, he lost all his aphoridte skills, but still keeps some ares skills
Ability: Enhanced Strenght ( Can lift up to 30tons) And Enhanced Durability , Knows All Fighting abilities
Weapon:
Aegis ( Sheild)- A Special sheild, crafted by hepathathus, This sheild is very hard to destroy, and can block elemental attacks


Riptide( Sword)- A Cursed sword, once used by hercules to slay a mighty dragon, the sword has many unknown abilities


Aphorites Scarf ( Accecory)- A Sparkling red cape once used by aphrorite, it grants the user luck out of most situations, and the ability to convince anybody

Pic


sorry but ur character seems to godish change a few things


oh sorry got ahead of self ^^ ill fix a bit.check now
Posted 2/14/10

Nightness wrote:

Name:Arseno
Race: Ancient Roman Human
Age: 513 ( Frozen in time, appears 13)
Bio: Arseno was the son of the greek god ares and aphroridte ( God of love and God of war) at the time zeus had forbidden aphrodite and ares to make children, so he stripped arseno of his godly powers, and sent him to the mortal world, there he somehow got frozen in a giant pillar of ice, he gained some of his godly powers back but still will never be truly a god, he lost all his aphoridte skills, but still keeps some ares skills
Ability: Enhanced Strenght( Can lift up to 30 tons) and Durability, Knows All Fighting abilities
Weapon:
Aegis ( Sheild)- A Special sheild, crafted by Hephaestus, can block a lot of things, including elemental attacks.


Riptide( Sword)- A Cursed sword, once used by hercules to slay a mighty dragon, the sword has many unknown abilities


Aphorites Scarf ( Accecory)- A Sparkling red cape once used by aphrorite, it grants the user luck out of most situations, and the ability to convince anybody

Pic


approved i guess
Member
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
Name:NyteFrost

Race: Fox Demon

Age: 150 (looks 10)

Bio: NyteFrost was a simple normal fox in a normal pack.. until an ice demon came and destroyed his family, and as cruelty, curse the little child with demon blood, causing NyteFrost to turn into a little ice fox demon. He lost control of his "new" power quickly and destroyed the countryside, and was cast out by the country fox council. He now fled to the Highschool for many reasons. 1. to meet people who would hate him for who he was. 2. So maybe he could learn to use his power properly, or at least be around people who could stop him if he lost control. and 3. with no family, he went in search of a new family, possibly with an older brother and sister figure to help me grow in the ways of life and not just the old ways of his fox life.

Ability: Manipulation of Ice, Defensive magic (Barriers etc) *hes a kid he needs all the protection he can get*

*DANGER* The ability to enter Hyper-Frost mode which is what he does when he loses control, (this is what he needs the people to stop him when he enters it)

Weapon: Double Ended Spear (if he ever uses it) - Twin Double Ended Spear style in Hyper-Frost mode (clear sign)

Pic =
Posted 2/14/10

cactusito wrote:

Name:NyteFrost

Race: Fox Demon

Age: 150 (looks 10)

Bio: NyteFrost was a simple normal fox in a normal pack.. until an ice demon came and destroyed his family, and as cruelty, curse the little child with demon blood, causing NyteFrost to turn into a little ice fox demon. He lost control of his "new" power quickly and destroyed the countryside, and was cast out by the country fox council. He now fled to the Highschool for many reasons. 1. to meet people who would hate him for who he was. 2. So maybe he could learn to use his power properly, or at least be around people who could stop him if he lost control. and 3. with no family, he went in search of a new family, possibly with an older brother and sister figure to help me grow in the ways of life and not just the old ways of his fox life.

Ability: Manipulation of Ice, Defensive magic (Barriers etc) *hes a kid he needs all the protection he can get*

*DANGER* The ability to enter Hyper-Frost mode which is what he does when he loses control, (this is what he needs the people to stop him when he enters it)

Weapon: Double Ended Spear (if he ever uses it) - Twin Double Ended Spear style in Hyper-Frost mode (clear sign)

Pic =


approved
Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
Name:Kuro Tanakada
Race:Vampire/Witch
Age:16
Bio:SHe doesn't remeber up to age 7(THe age her powers kicked in). SHe lived on her own till 13 and then moved in with her sensie.
Ability:Can cast spell and sword fight.
Weapon:sword and kunia.
Pic
Posted 2/14/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

Name:Kuro Tanakada
Race:Vampire/Witch
Age:16
Bio:SHe doesn't remeber up to age 7(THe age her powers kicked in). SHe lived on her own till 13 and then moved in with her sensie.
Ability:Can cast spell and sword fight.
Weapon:sword and kunia.
Pic


approved
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 2/14/10 , edited 2/14/10
Name: Kelin Moriarty
Race: Witch/Human (half-breed)
Age: 14
Bio: She lost both of her parents to a massacre that happened 10 years ago. She then moved in with her aunt.
Ability: Can manipulate the four elements (fire,water,earth,air).
Pic:
human
witch
Posted 2/14/10

Maria-Ravenwood wrote:

Name: Kelin Moriarty
Race: Witch
Age: 14
Bio: She lost both of her parents to a massacre that happened 10 years ago. She then moved in with her aunt.
Ability: Can manipulate the four elements (fire,water,earth,air).
Pic:


need a pic other than that everything is ok
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.