First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Wammys house playroom.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 2/13/10
Welcome to Wammys.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 4/25/10 , edited 6/16/10
Mello sighed and started reading his book in a corner.
Member
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 6/16/10
Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.
Member
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


Matt stared at the ceiling. This was much to boring for his own good. He felt as is he were about to blow. "Ahh!" His last resort was Mello. He hoped Mello wouldn't hurt him for asking to entertain him. But watching Mello fret over things is always more fun than doing nothing. 'Mello is so cute' he shoock those thoughts away and sighed "Hey Mello, what are you doing?"
Member
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


(thats good! I am a fangirl so I try to know everything I can about him XD)
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


Matt stared at the ceiling. This was much to boring for his own good. He felt as is he were about to blow. "Ahh!" His last resort was Mello. He hoped Mello wouldn't hurt him for asking to entertain him. But watching Mello fret over things is always more fun than doing nothing. 'Mello is so cute' he shoock those thoughts away and sighed "Hey Mello, what are you doing?"


"Reading." he siad quietly his eyes not leavin gth epage. Matt could be annoying 60% of the time the other 40% he was a pain.
Member
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


(thats good! I am a fangirl so I try to know everything I can about him XD)


(yeah I know alot!! I know alot about all 3 wammy boys!! Totally reasonable fangirl!)


(lol i know a lot about all four but Matt is still my favorite >.<)
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


(thats good! I am a fangirl so I try to know everything I can about him XD)


(yeah I know alot!! I know alot about all 3 wammy boys!! Totally reasonable fangirl!)


(lol i know a lot about all four but Matt is still my favorite >.<)


(Yeah I cant choose they are all way to cool!!! ^,^)
Member
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


Matt stared at the ceiling. This was much to boring for his own good. He felt as is he were about to blow. "Ahh!" His last resort was Mello. He hoped Mello wouldn't hurt him for asking to entertain him. But watching Mello fret over things is always more fun than doing nothing. 'Mello is so cute' he shoock those thoughts away and sighed "Hey Mello, what are you doing?"


"Reading." he siad quietly his eyes not leavin gth epage. Matt could be annoying 60% of the time the other 40% he was a pain.


Matt scooted over to him quietly looking over his shoulder. "Whatcha reading?" he tried making a conversation with Mello, which probably was not a good idea. He really didnt care much about books but there was no way to actually start a conversation.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


Matt stared at the ceiling. This was much to boring for his own good. He felt as is he were about to blow. "Ahh!" His last resort was Mello. He hoped Mello wouldn't hurt him for asking to entertain him. But watching Mello fret over things is always more fun than doing nothing. 'Mello is so cute' he shoock those thoughts away and sighed "Hey Mello, what are you doing?"


"Reading." he siad quietly his eyes not leavin gth epage. Matt could be annoying 60% of the time the other 40% he was a pain.


Matt scooted over to him quietly looking over his shoulder. "Whatcha reading?" he tried making a conversation with Mello, which probably was not a good idea. He really didnt care much about books but there was no way to actually start a conversation.


"Sherlock Holmes for a class." Mello awnsered still semi-ignoring MAtt.
Member
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


(thats good! I am a fangirl so I try to know everything I can about him XD)


(yeah I know alot!! I know alot about all 3 wammy boys!! Totally reasonable fangirl!)


(lol i know a lot about all four but Matt is still my favorite >.<)


(Yeah I cant choose they are all way to cool!!! ^,^)


(lol Yes but Matt and Mello are my fav couple i think it is noticable XD oh and apparently, Matt is the only one that Mello opens up to at least a little....just so you know ;P)
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


(thats good! I am a fangirl so I try to know everything I can about him XD)


(yeah I know alot!! I know alot about all 3 wammy boys!! Totally reasonable fangirl!)


(lol i know a lot about all four but Matt is still my favorite >.<)


(Yeah I cant choose they are all way to cool!!! ^,^)


(lol Yes but Matt and Mello are my fav couple i think it is noticable XD oh and apparently, Matt is the only one that Mello opens up to at least a little....just so you know ;P)


(Yeah I knew that but its a tide between MelloxNear and MelloxMatt! Lets move this over to the non-rp so its not crowding the rp lolz! ^,^)
Member
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Pasadena, TX
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Paishi wrote:

Matt lazily entered the playroom, sighing. He was dying of boredom and his game had already been beaten several times. Enough for him to memorize every dugeon, pixel, even the glitches of the game. He wanted something else to entertaain him. It didn't matter to him what it was. The computer was busted as well due to an unsuccessful hack. First time it ever happened to him. He sighed again and through himself on the bean bag.

(BWUAHAHAHAHA >XD his character is kinda difficult to figure out since he didn't have much screen time in the anime XD)


(yeah but I think you got him to a T!!! Ive read parts of him in manga but not alot!)

Mello kept reading not even noticing that matt had entered the room.


Matt stared at the ceiling. This was much to boring for his own good. He felt as is he were about to blow. "Ahh!" His last resort was Mello. He hoped Mello wouldn't hurt him for asking to entertain him. But watching Mello fret over things is always more fun than doing nothing. 'Mello is so cute' he shoock those thoughts away and sighed "Hey Mello, what are you doing?"


"Reading." he siad quietly his eyes not leavin gth epage. Matt could be annoying 60% of the time the other 40% he was a pain.


Matt scooted over to him quietly looking over his shoulder. "Whatcha reading?" he tried making a conversation with Mello, which probably was not a good idea. He really didnt care much about books but there was no way to actually start a conversation.


"Sherlock Holmes for a class." Mello awnsered still semi-ignoring MAtt.


Matt had a bored expression "Ah, ok..." he poked at Mello's head. He didn't know if he was purposly doing it to get him mad or if it was because of his boredom. "Mellooo....entertain me!" He played with a strand of Mello's blond soft hair.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/16/10


Mello glarred. "do that again and you'll get a black eye."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.