First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply RP-Hospital
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/13/10
This is the hospital RP, please enjoy!

(At this point, I can't think of anything to write, so go ahead, and maybe I'll think of something!)
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
Ken: *lazing around*
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

ryoma_ryomi wrote:

Ken: *lazing around*


Kana: *walks past Ken* Ah hello Ken! *smiles*
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

SoraMelody wrote:

Kana: *walks past Ken* Ah hello Ken! *smiles*


Ken: hi kana. *smiles back* wat r u doing here?
Posted 2/14/10
Aiko: *walks in slowly to the front desk with Ryuu*
-AT FRONT DESK-
Hi...What room is Mika Suzuki in? We`re her friends.
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Aiko: *walks in slowly to the front desk with Ryuu*
-AT FRONT DESK-
Hi...What room is Mika Suzuki in? We`re her friends.


Nurse: please wait a moment.
~after a few minutes~
Nurse: Suzuki Mika-san room is R4 just in this floor.
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Around
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
Isra: Walking around the looking for a wending machine, "Gosh darn it where can I get food?!?"
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

ryoma_ryomi wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:

Kana: *walks past Ken* Ah hello Ken! *smiles*


Ken: hi kana. *smiles back* wat r u doing here?


Kana: I'm here to pick up some medicine for Ushio, she caught my fever *smiles*
Posted 2/16/10
Aiko: *sees Ryuu sitting front of Mika`s room* Ryuu....I think you should go home, i will stay here and contact you if she wakes up.
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

SoraMelody wrote:

Kana: I'm here to pick up some medicine for Ushio, she caught my fever *smiles*


Ken: i see.. wait.. *go to medicines rack n take green bottle* here *hand over to kana* its will help *smiles*
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

ryoma_ryomi wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:

Kana: I'm here to pick up some medicine for Ushio, she caught my fever *smiles*


Ken: i see.. wait.. *go to medicines rack n take green bottle* here *hand over to kana* its will help *smiles*


Kana: Waa~ Thankyou Ken! You're so reliable! *smiles*
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Aiko: *sees Ryuu sitting front of Mika`s room* Ryuu....I think you should go home, i will stay here and contact you if she wakes up.


Ryuu: No *looking down*
~!!!Role Player!!!~
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

SoraMelody wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Aiko: *sees Ryuu sitting front of Mika`s room* Ryuu....I think you should go home, i will stay here and contact you if she wakes up.


Ryuu: No *looking down*


Saya"suddenly appears in the room"
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

SoraMelody wrote:

Kana: Waa~ Thankyou Ken! You're so reliable! *smiles*


Ken: *chuckles n pet kana* hurry give it to ushio. *smiles*
Posted 2/17/10

edrosik wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:


xXxNanami-chanxXx wrote:

Aiko: *sees Ryuu sitting front of Mika`s room* Ryuu....I think you should go home, i will stay here and contact you if she wakes up.


Ryuu: No *looking down*


Aiko: Ryuu....*sits beside him*
Everything will be alright, believe in Mika...


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.