First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [ ♥ ]JOIN THE CREW
Posted 2/18/10 , edited 2/18/10
16636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/18/10 , edited 2/18/10
Posted 2/18/10 , edited 2/18/10
16636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/18/10 , edited 2/18/10

16636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/18/10

miyoki-chan-xoxo
GFX MOD

► Username/Nickname: miyo
► Why do you want to be a mod?: i wanna improve my skill and help the group
► Other groups you mod in?: acvatar maker, special avatars.....
► Programs you use: CS4
► How active are you?: super active
► Invited buddies?(show proof):
i found this --->>>>

► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners): http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9407216

REJECTED

REJECTED.
you need to do better on textures and stuff like tht. try again next time cos youre avis look stretched out and your banner looks >_<. also you dared to take my picture from my current avi and tell me to do it for you =_= get a life. u also keep requesting avis and never use it in MGD. why dun use the avis we make for u when we work SOO hard on it =_=.you waste my time.
GFX Probation
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / somewhere looking...
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10
► Username/Nickname: lack_love
► Why do you want to be a mod?:
► Other groups you mod in?: -Anime Avatar
► Programs you use: CS
► How active are you?: active
► Invited buddies?(show proof):

► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners): im new so my graphix arent that good but ill just give it a try

16636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

lack_love wrote:

► Username/Nickname: lack_love
► Why do you want to be a mod?:
► Other groups you mod in?: -Anime Avatar
► Programs you use: CS
► How active are you?: active
► Invited buddies?(show proof):

► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners): im new so my graphix arent that good but ill just give it a try


um...why do you want to be a mod? u didn't fill it out. i think your avi's are okay but need some improving
GFX Probation
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / somewhere looking...
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

teardroppss wrote:


lack_love wrote:

► Username/Nickname: lack_love
► Why do you want to be a mod?:
► Other groups you mod in?: -Anime Avatar
► Programs you use: CS
► How active are you?: active
► Invited buddies?(show proof):

► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners): im new so my graphix arent that good but ill just give it a try


um...why do you want to be a mod? u didn't fill it out. i think your avi's are okay but need some improving


ohh sorry i left out that part i want to improve my skill here and help others in this group too
16636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

lack_love wrote:


teardroppss wrote:


lack_love wrote:

► Username/Nickname: lack_love
► Why do you want to be a mod?:
► Other groups you mod in?: -Anime Avatar
► Programs you use: CS
► How active are you?: active
► Invited buddies?(show proof):

► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners): im new so my graphix arent that good but ill just give it a try


um...why do you want to be a mod? u didn't fill it out. i think your avi's are okay but need some improving


ohh sorry i left out that part i want to improve my skill here and help others in this group too

ok..i'll put you as gfx probation
GFX Probation
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / somewhere looking...
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

teardroppss wrote:


lack_love wrote:


teardroppss wrote:


lack_love wrote:

► Username/Nickname: lack_love
► Why do you want to be a mod?:
► Other groups you mod in?: -Anime Avatar
► Programs you use: CS
► How active are you?: active
► Invited buddies?(show proof):

► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners): im new so my graphix arent that good but ill just give it a try


um...why do you want to be a mod? u didn't fill it out. i think your avi's are okay but need some improving


ohh sorry i left out that part i want to improve my skill here and help others in this group too

ok..i'll put you as gfx probation


thank you ill try my best to improve
22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/20/10
GFX MOD

► Username/Nickname: megu ^^
► Why do you want to be a mod?: hmm..... how should i say ...i wanna help make gfx?
► Other groups you mod in?: yapp^^
► Programs you use: PS cs3
► How active are you?: onli at sat cos copping with studies so will be rarely online on weekdays
► Invited buddies?(show proof):
► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners):

AVATARS

so sry deleted all my gfxs so onli left with this^^
ACCEPTED
Secretie
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/20/10
► Username/Nickname: Yammy
► Why do you want to be a mod?: i just want to help u guys
► Other groups you mod in?: designing some anime pics
► Programs you use: photoshop CS2
► How active are you?: super active almost everyday
► Invited buddies?(show proof): maybe later i can do it..
► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners):
avatar








I WILL DO THE BANNERS LATER... JUST WAIT

REJECTED
16636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

cutix_ayame_chan wrote:

► Username/Nickname: Yammy
► Why do you want to be a mod?: i just want to help u guys
► Other groups you mod in?: designing some anime pics
► Programs you use: photoshop CS2
► How active are you?: super active almost everyday
► Invited buddies?(show proof): maybe later i can do it..
► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners):
avatar








I WILL DO THE BANNERS LATER... JUST WAIT

REJECTED
Ssry..i think u need to improve more then u can come back and try again..
16636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

megumeru wrote:

GFX MOD

► Username/Nickname: megu ^^
► Why do you want to be a mod?: hmm..... how should i say ...i wanna help make gfx?
► Other groups you mod in?: yapp^^
► Programs you use: PS cs3
► How active are you?: onli at sat cos copping with studies so will be rarely online on weekdays
► Invited buddies?(show proof):
► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners):

AVATARS

so sry deleted all my gfxs so onli left with this^^
ACCEPTED

you're avis are rly pretty.
Posted 2/22/10 , edited 2/22/10
► Username/Nickname: xiPeachx, Cassie
► Why do you want to be a mod?: so i can help the group and learn new things in the prosess
► Other groups you mod in?: Kawaii Mania, CR WorkShop, Starz Graphics Desginers
► Programs you use: GIMP
► How active are you?: im on just about everyday for at least 2 hours
► Invited buddies?(show proof):

► Examples(at least 4 avis and 2 banners):
Avatars

Banners


ACCEPTED AS GFX ON PROBATION
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.