Created by Renoboy2
Where should our next chat play setting take place?
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At the picnic wit...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10 , edited 2/14/10
Before you vote (by hitting the open in full page button xD) You may want to see the plots to these settings

The biggest mall in the world:


A haunted house:


Camping in a Forest:


100% made all by me :D. I deleted one of them cuz I didnt have time but ill post that plot in April. Anyways, make sure to vote vote vote
Starting To Write
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
They r all so good!!!!!!!! I WANNA DO EM ALLL!!!!!!!!! *whines and pouts*can i still be Kizuna???Can she still like Kukai?????? Cuz i really like Kukai XD <3 ahhahaha XP Chinese new years....home earlly *cries*
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At the picnic wit...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

StephRenKochiya wrote:

They r all so good!!!!!!!! I WANNA DO EM ALLL!!!!!!!!! *whines and pouts*can i still be Kizuna???Can she still like Kukai?????? Cuz i really like Kukai XD <3 ahhahaha XP Chinese new years....home earlly *cries*


1. Thanks for the compliment Im a natural role player so im pretty good

2. Of course you can still be them. That is as a long as nobody takes Kukai xD I doubt it though
Starting To Write
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
*GROWLLSS* KUKAI'S MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At the picnic wit...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

StephRenKochiya wrote:

*GROWLLSS* KUKAI'S MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD



I think ill play Utau this time.
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
WHAT???????????????????????????????????????????
UTAU IS ALL MINE!!!! If you want her, can I be Tadase-kun
And of course Shana and Nagi ( )
Btw, I LOVE THE GHOST HOUSE THING
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At the picnic wit...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:

WHAT???????????????????????????????????????????
UTAU IS ALL MINE!!!! If you want her, can I be Tadase-kun
And of course Shana and Nagi ( )
Btw, I LOVE THE GHOST HOUSE THING




ITSA DEAL
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
I agree
Starting To Write
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10
PLEASE HAUNTED HOUSE AND CAMPING IN FOREST?
it can be like we were camping in the forest..then later (after __ days) we ran into haunted house XD ?????????????????? AHHHHHHH dude ur killing meh here
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At the picnic wit...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

StephRenKochiya wrote:

PLEASE HAUNTED HOUSE AND CAMPING IN FOREST?
it can be like we were camping in the forest..then later (after __ days) we ran into haunted house XD ?????????????????? AHHHHHHH dude ur killing meh here


Fine xD. Ill make a way to combine the plots xDDDDDDD
Starting To Write
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10
YAY!!!! Now get to work buddy XD I love the plots!!!! YAYY
And also when u start the forum i'll stop meh homework. hopefully
You must be logged in to post.