First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Infermary [RPG]
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

shadowcw4 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

Akuma: We shall talk of your betterment once you get out of the infermory. I will help you.


Elijah:"fine. i should be fine soon enough....thnxs to train in high gravity my body has goods endurance. ill be walking soon enough"


Kyouku Seishou: YOU ARE HEALED!!!

Akuma: Yay... you're up and running again!!!
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

littledevil90239 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

Akuma: We shall talk of your betterment once you get out of the infermory. I will help you.


Elijah:"fine. i should be fine soon enough....thnxs to train in high gravity my body has goods endurance. ill be walking soon enough"


Kyouku Seishou: YOU ARE HEALED!!!

Akuma: Yay... you're up and running again!!!


Elijah:".............why do i feel cheated....."
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
Akuma: What do you meen by that?
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Akuma: What do you meen by that?


Elijah:"dont worry about.....i felt it was needed to be said"
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
Akuma: Since you've just been defeated and you're all better now... Care to test yourself on me? I've been itchin for a fight ever since I got out here. *Smiles*
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Akuma: Since you've just been defeated and you're all better now... Care to test yourself on me? I've been itchin for a fight ever since I got out here. *Smiles*


Elijah:"you said it the same way he did.......id prefer to walk around the place......you know since i know nothing about and only been three places....no wait only two. the garden and the infirmary."
Student
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

shadowcw4 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

Akuma: We shall talk of your betterment once you get out of the infermory. I will help you.


Elijah:"fine. i should be fine soon enough....thnxs to train in high gravity my body has goods endurance. ill be walking soon enough"


Kyouku Seishou: YOU ARE HEALED!!!

Akuma: Yay... you're up and running again!!!


Elijah:".............why do i feel cheated....."


u do why?
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

Aeko2 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

Akuma: We shall talk of your betterment once you get out of the infermory. I will help you.


Elijah:"fine. i should be fine soon enough....thnxs to train in high gravity my body has goods endurance. ill be walking soon enough"


Kyouku Seishou: YOU ARE HEALED!!!

Akuma: Yay... you're up and running again!!!


Elijah:".............why do i feel cheated....."


u do why?


Elijah:"it felt like the moment your character rested in a game. i dont feel like ivve rest.....and i dont feel like fight for now.......i think ill wonder around the school"
Student
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

shadowcw4 wrote:


Aeko2 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

Akuma: We shall talk of your betterment once you get out of the infermory. I will help you.


Elijah:"fine. i should be fine soon enough....thnxs to train in high gravity my body has goods endurance. ill be walking soon enough"


Kyouku Seishou: YOU ARE HEALED!!!

Akuma: Yay... you're up and running again!!!


Elijah:".............why do i feel cheated....."


u do why?


Elijah:"it felt like the moment your character rested in a game. i dont feel like ivve rest.....and i dont feel like fight for now.......i think ill wonder around the school"


all right can i come along?
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/9/10


Elijah:"i dont mind....he might mind but i dont. but im in control right now....."*gets up and starts heading for door*"this room is to small....you know anywhere we can go?"
Student
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

shadowcw4 wrote:



Elijah:"i dont mind....he might mind but i dont. but im in control right now....."*gets up and starts heading for door*"this room is to small....you know anywhere we can go?"


outside
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

Aeko2 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Elijah:"i dont mind....he might mind but i dont. but im in control right now....."*gets up and starts heading for door*"this room is to small....you know anywhere we can go?"


outside


Elijah:"i see......well that was the vaguest answer ever. but i guess ill just go with it."
Student
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

shadowcw4 wrote:


Aeko2 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Elijah:"i dont mind....he might mind but i dont. but im in control right now....."*gets up and starts heading for door*"this room is to small....you know anywhere we can go?"


outside


Elijah:"i see......well that was the vaguest answer ever. but i guess ill just go with it."


thxs
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

Aeko2 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


Aeko2 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Elijah:"i dont mind....he might mind but i dont. but im in control right now....."*gets up and starts heading for door*"this room is to small....you know anywhere we can go?"


outside


Elijah:"i see......well that was the vaguest answer ever. but i guess ill just go with it."


thxs

Elijah:"your welcome.....lets head to the courtyard. being that i fought in the garden it might be better not to go there for a while"
Student
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

shadowcw4 wrote:


Aeko2 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:


Aeko2 wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Elijah:"i dont mind....he might mind but i dont. but im in control right now....."*gets up and starts heading for door*"this room is to small....you know anywhere we can go?"


outside


Elijah:"i see......well that was the vaguest answer ever. but i guess ill just go with it."


thxs

Elijah:"your welcome.....lets head to the courtyard. being that i fought in the garden it might be better not to go there for a while"


all right
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.