First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Snowball Fight
Posted 2/18/10

BlackWolf101 wrote:



*hides behind a tree to catch my breath* what do you mean no fair... your the one chasing me.... *sits down and makes more snow balls

*pokes head out* Bet You Can't Hit Me. *laughs*


*makes up a plan* Muhahahah.... climbs up the tree to were i can see your back and throws three snowballs at you.... the first two hit you but.....*



*looks around* Where You At? *Finds You And Flings A SnowBall At You* Got Ya!

woooo *falls out of tree and hits the ground hard*

Blue Team
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In A Place
Offline
Posted 2/18/10


*makes up a plan* Muhahahah.... climbs up the tree to were i can see your back and throws three snowballs at you.... the first two hit you but.....*



*looks around* Where You At? *Finds You And Flings A SnowBall At You* Got Ya!

woooo *falls out of tree and hits the ground hard*



Oh God *runs toward you* Are You Ok? *pokes your head*
Posted 2/18/10

BlackWolf101 wrote:



*makes up a plan* Muhahahah.... climbs up the tree to were i can see your back and throws three snowballs at you.... the first two hit you but.....*



*looks around* Where You At? *Finds You And Flings A SnowBall At You* Got Ya!

woooo *falls out of tree and hits the ground hard*



Oh God *runs toward you* Are You Ok? *pokes your head*

*shakes head* i..... feeeell..... a.... little..... dizzy...... *sits for a minuet*

Blue Team
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In A Place
Offline
Posted 2/18/10


*makes up a plan* Muhahahah.... climbs up the tree to were i can see your back and throws three snowballs at you.... the first two hit you but.....*



*looks around* Where You At? *Finds You And Flings A SnowBall At You* Got Ya!

woooo *falls out of tree and hits the ground hard*



Oh God *runs toward you* Are You Ok? *pokes your head*

*shakes head* i..... feeeell..... a.... little..... dizzy...... *sits for a minuet*



Im So Sorry! Are You Sure Your Ok? *hugs you*
Posted 2/18/10

BlackWolf101 wrote:



*makes up a plan* Muhahahah.... climbs up the tree to were i can see your back and throws three snowballs at you.... the first two hit you but.....*



*looks around* Where You At? *Finds You And Flings A SnowBall At You* Got Ya!

woooo *falls out of tree and hits the ground hard*



Oh God *runs toward you* Are You Ok? *pokes your head*

*shakes head* i..... feeeell..... a.... little..... dizzy...... *sits for a minuet*

Im So Sorry! Are You Sure Your Ok? *hugs you*

*lays head on your shoulder for a min.* it's ok.... yea i will be in a min.... have to get over the shock.... *then stands up and smiles* are you ready....



Blue Team
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In A Place
Offline
Posted 2/18/10


*makes up a plan* Muhahahah.... climbs up the tree to were i can see your back and throws three snowballs at you.... the first two hit you but.....*



*looks around* Where You At? *Finds You And Flings A SnowBall At You* Got Ya!

woooo *falls out of tree and hits the ground hard*



Oh God *runs toward you* Are You Ok? *pokes your head*

*shakes head* i..... feeeell..... a.... little..... dizzy...... *sits for a minuet*

Im So Sorry! Are You Sure Your Ok? *hugs you*

*lays head on your shoulder for a min.* it's ok.... yea i will be in a min.... have to get over the shock.... *then stands up and smiles* are you ready....





Yeah...*get's up and shakes off snow*
Posted 2/18/10
aw, i'll invite my buddies, but i think ur doing great*hugs u back*
Posted 2/18/10

BlackWolf101 wrote:



*makes up a plan* Muhahahah.... climbs up the tree to were i can see your back and throws three snowballs at you.... the first two hit you but.....*



*looks around* Where You At? *Finds You And Flings A SnowBall At You* Got Ya!

woooo *falls out of tree and hits the ground hard*



Oh God *runs toward you* Are You Ok? *pokes your head*

*shakes head* i..... feeeell..... a.... little..... dizzy...... *sits for a minuet*

Im So Sorry! Are You Sure Your Ok? *hugs you*

*lays head on your shoulder for a min.* it's ok.... yea i will be in a min.... have to get over the shock.... *then stands up and smiles* are you ready....





Yeah...*get's up and shakes off snow*

ok! *runs behind a tree and prepares for attack!*

Posted 2/18/10

Zokan wrote:

aw, i'll invite my buddies, but i think ur doing great*hugs u back*


*blushes* thanks
Posted 2/20/10
*makes some snowballs and throws it at whoever is reading this* ^^
Posted 2/20/10

Zokan wrote:

*makes some snowballs and throws it at whoever is reading this* ^^


*giggles and throws one back at you*

Posted 2/20/10

yourlittleangel4ever wrote:


Zokan wrote:

*makes some snowballs and throws it at whoever is reading this* ^^


*giggles and throws one back at you*



aw, i didn't want to throw one at u*hugs u*
Posted 2/22/10

Zokan wrote:


yourlittleangel4ever wrote:


Zokan wrote:

*makes some snowballs and throws it at whoever is reading this* ^^


*giggles and throws one back at you*



aw, i didn't want to throw one at u*hugs u*


*hugs u back* it's ok *smiles up at u*

Posted 2/22/10

yourlittleangel4ever wrote:


Zokan wrote:


yourlittleangel4ever wrote:


Zokan wrote:

*makes some snowballs and throws it at whoever is reading this* ^^


*giggles and throws one back at you*



aw, i didn't want to throw one at u*hugs u*


*hugs u back* it's ok *smiles up at u*



ok*makes a snowball to throw it at u and giggles a little with a smile*
Posted 2/22/10

Zokan wrote:


yourlittleangel4ever wrote:


Zokan wrote:


yourlittleangel4ever wrote:


Zokan wrote:

*makes some snowballs and throws it at whoever is reading this* ^^


*giggles and throws one back at you*



aw, i didn't want to throw one at u*hugs u*


*hugs u back* it's ok *smiles up at u*



ok*makes a snowball to throw it at u and giggles a little with a smile*


yea... i guess i do have to take that comment back now..... *makes snowball and throws it at u* the most painful thing u can do to me is to do something like that when i'm being nice..... *throws another snowball at u and smiles*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.