First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Request] Avii Requestts
Posted 2/25/10

j22h997 wrote:


JeN_15 wrote:

Username: JeN_15
Text You Want: JeN_15 is on SEMi- HiATUS :[
Payment to invite 5+ users : paaid :]
Colours*:
Brushes*:
Anything Else*:
Mod: j22h997
Pic:


here sorry for tha waitt ^^



woahh.. thank yOoou~~ ^^
Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 2/25/10

xCookiehMonstahx wrote:

Username:xCookiehMonstahx
Text You Want: LooLLiiPoP Girl ~ Yoshiiee
Payment to invite 5+ users : Paid ~
Colours*: make it colouful
Brushes*: up to you
Anything Else*: make it cute !
Mod: j22h997
Pic:


here hopee chuu like it ^^
Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 2/25/10

JeN_15 wrote:


j22h997 wrote:


JeN_15 wrote:

Username: JeN_15
Text You Want: JeN_15 is on SEMi- HiATUS :[
Payment to invite 5+ users : paaid :]
Colours*:
Brushes*:
Anything Else*:
Mod: j22h997
Pic:


here sorry for tha waitt ^^



woahh.. thank yOoou~~ ^^


thnnxx cum agenn
Posted 2/25/10 , edited 2/25/10
Username: xLynnx
Text You Want: xLynnx, Amanda
Payment to invite 5+ users : yes, will do after posting this i promise
Colours*: anything that looks good
Brushes*: yes please
Anything Else*: hearts and up to you
Mod: Hikaru-chii or anyone else
Pic:



My payment proof-
Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

xLynnx wrote:

Username: xLynnx
Text You Want: xLynnx, Amanda
Payment to invite 5+ users : yes, will do after posting this i promise
Colours*: anything that looks good
Brushes*: yes please
Anything Else*: hearts and up to you
Mod: Hikaru-chii or anyone else
Pic:



My payment proof-


heyy if hikaru doesnt do it in 2 days tyme i'll get sum1 to do it for yooh because for sum reason hikaru hasnt been on for a week and a halff
Posted 2/26/10

j22h997 wrote:


xCookiehMonstahx wrote:

Username:xCookiehMonstahx
Text You Want: LooLLiiPoP Girl ~ Yoshiiee
Payment to invite 5+ users : Paid ~
Colours*: make it colouful
Brushes*: up to you
Anything Else*: make it cute !
Mod: j22h997
Pic:


here hopee chuu like it ^^



thank you it's awesom !
Coffe Customer'ss!
11671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/10
Username:jakoboy
Text You Want: jakoboy (naw and forever)
Payment to invite 5+ users :yes i invit all my buddis
Colours*: up to u
Brushes*: up to u
Anything Else*: about siz i want tall and thin
Mod:J22H997
Pic:
Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

jakoboy wrote:

Username:jakoboy
Text You Want: jakoboy (naw and forever)
Payment to invite 5+ users :yes i invit all my buddis
Colours*: up to u
Brushes*: up to u
Anything Else*: about siz i want tall and thin
Mod:J22H997
Pic:


doo yooh have a bigger picturee?
Posted 2/26/10

j22h997 wrote:


xLynnx wrote:

Username: xLynnx
Text You Want: xLynnx, Amanda
Payment to invite 5+ users : yes, will do after posting this i promise
Colours*: anything that looks good
Brushes*: yes please
Anything Else*: hearts and up to you
Mod: Hikaru-chii or anyone else
Pic:



My payment proof-


heyy if hikaru doesnt do it in 2 days tyme i'll get sum1 to do it for yooh because for sum reason hikaru hasnt been on for a week and a halff


Sure
Coffe Customer'ss!
11671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

j22h997 wrote:


jakoboy wrote:

Username:jakoboy
Text You Want: jakoboy (naw and forever)
Payment to invite 5+ users :yes i invit all my buddis
Colours*: up to u
Brushes*: up to u
Anything Else*: about siz i want tall and thin
Mod:J22H997
Pic:


doo yooh have a bigger picturee?


yes this good ?? ^^

Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

jakoboy wrote:


j22h997 wrote:


jakoboy wrote:

Username:jakoboy
Text You Want: jakoboy (naw and forever)
Payment to invite 5+ users :yes i invit all my buddis
Colours*: up to u
Brushes*: up to u
Anything Else*: about siz i want tall and thin
Mod:J22H997
Pic:


doo yooh have a bigger picturee?


yes this good ?? ^^



would you like the same style as the past i dun for yooh orr differentt?
Coffe Customer'ss!
11671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/10 , edited 2/26/10

j22h997 wrote:


jakoboy wrote:


j22h997 wrote:


jakoboy wrote:

Username:jakoboy
Text You Want: jakoboy (naw and forever)
Payment to invite 5+ users :yes i invit all my buddis
Colours*: up to u
Brushes*: up to u
Anything Else*: about siz i want tall and thin
Mod:J22H997
Pic:


doo yooh have a bigger picturee?


yes this good ?? ^^



would you like the same style as the past i dun for yooh orr differentt?


ummm new i like every things new ^^
Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 2/26/10 , edited 2/26/10
Coffe Customer'ss!
11671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/10 , edited 2/26/10

Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 2/26/10

i was thinkin abaout tht to but when i did it the frame will have a big white triangle on top
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.