Post Reply [TUTORIALS:] (2) Diagonal Scan Lines
Creator
15737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10 , edited 2/16/10
Another tutorial...Lines

OPEN IN FULL PAGE TO SEE THE WHOLE TUTORIAL!!



































Result


BEFORE:


AFTER:

APM Member
39809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
thanks for the tutorial fatz :)
I'll try it now
Creator
15737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

eesha0222 wrote:

thanks for the tutorial fatz :)
I'll try it now


Your welcome...No probs...!
A.P.M Mod
15979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

fatz90 wrote:

Another tutorial...Lines

OPEN IN FULL PAGE TO SEE THE WHOLE TUTORIAL!!



































Result


BEFORE:


AFTER:



ahayyy! twinney!! ang ganda ng pic n ginamit mo ah!
Creator
15737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

carmz90 wrote:


fatz90 wrote:

Another tutorial...Lines

OPEN IN FULL PAGE TO SEE THE WHOLE TUTORIAL!!



































Result


BEFORE:


AFTER:



ahayyy! twinney!! ang ganda ng pic n ginamit mo ah!



Cla tlaga ang main models ko!

APM Member
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
ah Super Junior M ! kool =3
nice tutorial ;D
these lines are Scanlines .
Creator
15737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

Kaki88 wrote:

ah Super Junior M ! kool =3
nice tutorial ;D
these lines are Scanlines .


Kamsa Hamnida unnie...!For informing me about the specific name of this lines...By the way i read awhile ago that u want ur group Kawaii Photoshop be affies with our group...Sure Why not?
Avii Moderators
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
thanks for the tutorial.. ..!!!
Creator
15737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

chenipay wrote:

thanks for the tutorial.. ..!!!


Why are u thanking me unnie?
Avii Moderators
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

fatz90 wrote:


chenipay wrote:

thanks for the tutorial.. ..!!!


Why are u thanking me unnie?


i learned from here
APM Member
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 2/18/10

fatz90 wrote:


Kaki88 wrote:

ah Super Junior M ! kool =3
nice tutorial ;D
these lines are Scanlines .


Kamsa Hamnida unnie...!For informing me about the specific name of this lines...By the way i read awhile ago that u want ur group Kawaii Photoshop be affies with our group...Sure Why not?


your welcome!! - Yeah!
okaii ill add u guys on there......
tell me when u add ours...
do u need the support banner? or can get?
if you go to my profile and under fave grp you'll see it
Thank You =3 ....

Creator
15737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 2/18/10

Kaki88 wrote:


fatz90 wrote:


Kaki88 wrote:

ah Super Junior M ! kool =3
nice tutorial ;D
these lines are Scanlines .


Kamsa Hamnida unnie...!For informing me about the specific name of this lines...By the way i read awhile ago that u want ur group Kawaii Photoshop be affies with our group...Sure Why not?


your welcome!! - Yeah!
okaii ill add u guys on there......
tell me when u add ours...
do u need the support banner? or can get?
if you go to my profile and under fave grp you'll see it
Thank You =3 ....



Ok..Unnie..I added ur group....
APM Member
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 2/22/10
doing this now.

thanks thanks!!!
APM Member
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 2/22/10


thanks. got it.
You must be logged in to post.