First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Is it possible to hate someone so much that you don't/can't leave them alone?
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyland
Offline
Posted 2/17/10
LOVE =)
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 2/18/10
Wow....i have that problem too O.O..
sorta...but it's not as bad as yours
Umm...it's NOT LOVE for SHO!!! (the people who calls it "love" read too much manga!)

I guess u just met ur mortal enemy
but yet u care for them...i think it's ur mortal enemy friend ^ ^ hehe
You hate them, yet you care.
YUP i think it's a enemy friend ^0^
(those friends are the kind of people ur comfortable with...at least i think so?
cause u don't have to be so
formal with them and crap)

Or maybe you actually like them as a friend, but don't realize it yet
Who knows? The only person who knows is really just you ;P
Just think carefully about it ^ ^
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 2/18/10
love-hate relation
i wouldnt say its love...but is a bit of affection involved............
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 2/18/10 , edited 2/18/10
sounds like really twisted affection/love to me
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 2/18/10
It's like that girl from Mean Girls!
You're Cady, and that person's Regina.

You hate her soooo much you're like obsessed, right?
But at the same time you want her to like you as much as possible, right?

25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / There
Offline
Posted 2/18/10

ahlor wrote:

Wow....i have that problem too O.O..
sorta...but it's not as bad as yours
Umm...it's NOT LOVE for SHO!!! (the people who calls it "love" read too much manga!)

I guess u just met ur mortal enemy
but yet u care for them...i think it's ur mortal enemy friend ^ ^ hehe
You hate them, yet you care.
YUP i think it's a enemy friend ^0^
(those friends are the kind of people ur comfortable with...at least i think so?
cause u don't have to be so
formal with them and crap)

Or maybe you actually like them as a friend, but don't realize it yet
Who knows? The only person who knows is really just you ;P
Just think carefully about it ^ ^


even if it's an enemy friend would he still want to shower them with gifts?

I get hanging around em and stuff but gestures of kindness doesn't fit that bill

I'm thinkin it's either denial of a crush or having an idol that you're mad jealous of

Or maybe they just have such a presence to you that you can't help but want to offer gifts to their godhood
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

vnkid wrote:


ahlor wrote:

Wow....i have that problem too O.O..
sorta...but it's not as bad as yours
Umm...it's NOT LOVE for SHO!!! (the people who calls it "love" read too much manga!)

I guess u just met ur mortal enemy
but yet u care for them...i think it's ur mortal enemy friend ^ ^ hehe
You hate them, yet you care.
YUP i think it's a enemy friend ^0^
(those friends are the kind of people ur comfortable with...at least i think so?
cause u don't have to be so
formal with them and crap)

Or maybe you actually like them as a friend, but don't realize it yet
Who knows? The only person who knows is really just you ;P
Just think carefully about it ^ ^


even if it's an enemy friend would he still want to shower them with gifts?

I get hanging around em and stuff but gestures of kindness doesn't fit that bill

I'm thinkin it's either denial of a crush or having an idol that you're mad jealous of

Or maybe they just have such a presence to you that you can't help but want to offer gifts to their godhood


I think denial best fits my boat. I decided to go and discuss this topic with her and she and now she's been avoiding me for a few days.
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

Adila_Kitty wrote:

It's like that girl from Mean Girls!
You're Cady, and that person's Regina.

You hate her soooo much you're like obsessed, right?
But at the same time you want her to like you as much as possible, right?

I don't really care if she likes me as long as she's around. Preferably with her mouth taped shut.
25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / There
Offline
Posted 2/19/10
Well...good luck with that

W/e it is lol
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / βŁϊήģϊєś ŁăйÐ
Offline
Posted 2/19/10
Awwwwwww this called LuuuuuuRve babe
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

kyahikaru wrote:


vnkid wrote:


ahlor wrote:

Wow....i have that problem too O.O..
sorta...but it's not as bad as yours
Umm...it's NOT LOVE for SHO!!! (the people who calls it "love" read too much manga!)

I guess u just met ur mortal enemy
but yet u care for them...i think it's ur mortal enemy friend ^ ^ hehe
You hate them, yet you care.
YUP i think it's a enemy friend ^0^
(those friends are the kind of people ur comfortable with...at least i think so?
cause u don't have to be so
formal with them and crap)

Or maybe you actually like them as a friend, but don't realize it yet
Who knows? The only person who knows is really just you ;P
Just think carefully about it ^ ^


even if it's an enemy friend would he still want to shower them with gifts?

I get hanging around em and stuff but gestures of kindness doesn't fit that bill

I'm thinkin it's either denial of a crush or having an idol that you're mad jealous of

Or maybe they just have such a presence to you that you can't help but want to offer gifts to their godhood


I think denial best fits my boat. I decided to go and discuss this topic with her and she and now she's been avoiding me for a few days.



Like i said only the person who feels the feelings only knows the TRUE answer, we're just minors
hmm....now that i think about it...maybe she is just ur rival? I have no idea how or why but maybe u think of her as ur rival or something
WELL it's really just up to U to decided, and plus i don't think it's that much of a big deal
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

kyahikaru wrote:


Adila_Kitty wrote:

It's like that girl from Mean Girls!
You're Cady, and that person's Regina.

You hate her soooo much you're like obsessed, right?
But at the same time you want her to like you as much as possible, right?

I don't really care if she likes me as long as she's around. Preferably with her mouth taped shut.


THANKS. YOU'RE SO NICE.
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

kyahikaru wrote:


vnkid wrote:


ahlor wrote:

Wow....i have that problem too O.O..
sorta...but it's not as bad as yours
Umm...it's NOT LOVE for SHO!!! (the people who calls it "love" read too much manga!)

I guess u just met ur mortal enemy
but yet u care for them...i think it's ur mortal enemy friend ^ ^ hehe
You hate them, yet you care.
YUP i think it's a enemy friend ^0^
(those friends are the kind of people ur comfortable with...at least i think so?
cause u don't have to be so
formal with them and crap)

Or maybe you actually like them as a friend, but don't realize it yet
Who knows? The only person who knows is really just you ;P
Just think carefully about it ^ ^


even if it's an enemy friend would he still want to shower them with gifts?

I get hanging around em and stuff but gestures of kindness doesn't fit that bill

I'm thinkin it's either denial of a crush or having an idol that you're mad jealous of

Or maybe they just have such a presence to you that you can't help but want to offer gifts to their godhood


I think denial best fits my boat. I decided to go and discuss this topic with her and she and now she's been avoiding me for a few days.


Heyheyhey, lets go with the whole "Godhood" thing
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

ayoOomii wrote:

Awwwwwww this called LuuuuuuRve babe


I once had a bad case of "LuuuuuuRve".
Went to the doctor and took some shots. I should be fine now.
29092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / That place off Oc...
Offline
Posted 2/19/10
yeah pretty much
its like youre obsessed with making sure that a person you dnt like is unhappy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.