First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply llRequestll Avatar
Client
7988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❃Sleeping ❃
Offline
Posted 4/21/10 , edited 4/22/10


DONE/PENDING YumeTsukai182
Jnr Designer
21713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 4/22/10 , edited 12/12/10



Here Ya Are, Sorry For The Wait, Thought The Creator Would Take It XD


Client
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/10 , edited 4/24/10
Username:Kristi-Chan
Text: iAvii_Maker
Size:Tall and Thin
Extras:Sparkles,Cute stuff,Swirly,Hearts,Stars
Picture/s:


DONE//PENDING TashaGodspell
27717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

Kristi-chan wrote:

Username:Kristi-Chan
Text: iAvii_Maker
Size:Tall and Thin
Extras:Sparkles,Cute stuff,Swirly,Hearts,Stars
Picture/s:


taken by tasha (:



done (: hope u lyk it (:


Client
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

TashaGodspell wrote:


Kristi-chan wrote:

Username:Kristi-Chan
Text: iAvii_Maker
Size:Tall and Thin
Extras:Sparkles,Cute stuff,Swirly,Hearts,Stars
Picture/s:


taken by tasha (:



done (: hope u lyk it (:




ooh thts so cute><!
Client
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/10 , edited 4/25/10
Username:Kristi-Chan
Text:Kristine Nguyen Quarttee
Size:tall and thin
Extras:cute stuff,Hearts,Swirls,Sparkles
Picture/s:


DONE//PENDING TashaGodspell
27717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/10

Kristi-chan wrote:

Username:Kristi-Chan
Text:Kristine Nguyen Quarttee
Size:tall and thin
Extras:cute stuff,Hearts,Swirls,Sparkles
Picture/s:


DONE//PENDING TashaGodspell



here u go.
LOL sry if it not nc ><


Client
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/10

TashaGodspell wrote:


Kristi-chan wrote:

Username:Kristi-Chan
Text:Kristine Nguyen Quarttee
Size:tall and thin
Extras:cute stuff,Hearts,Swirls,Sparkles
Picture/s:


DONE//PENDING TashaGodspell



here u go.
LOL sry if it not nc ><




nopes dis is ok
Posted 4/26/10 , edited 4/28/10
Username: lonemask
Text: thinking of u!
size: tall and thin? yap
Extras: kindly make it cute
Picture/s:


DONE//PENDING TashaGodspell
27717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/10

lonemask wrote:

Username: lonemask
Text: thinking of u!
size: tall and thin? yap
Extras: kindly make it cute
Picture/s:


DONE//PENDING TashaGodspell







sry if its not nc ><
Posted 5/7/10 , edited 5/7/10
Username:lonemask
Text: “What makes loneliness an anguish is not that I have no one to share my burden, but this: I have only my own burden to bear.”
size: tall and thin? yap
Extras: kindly make it sad...and..cool..and kindly make the text bigger...and pls..high light the word ANGUISH
Picture/s:
Int Designer
2451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cali xq
Offline
Posted 6/6/10 , edited 8/2/10


no need i got it done~~~!!!
Posted 8/29/10 , edited 12/12/10


DONE
27717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/10 , edited 8/30/10

Ringo_Lover wrote:

Username:Ringo_Lover
Text:Ringo_Lover Ringo Chan
Size:Tall and thin
Extras:Anything Kawaii!XD
and thx


PENDING//DONE TashaGodspell

27717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/10 , edited 12/12/10


sry if u dun lyk it

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.