First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Seikon no Qwaser
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

Clannad92 wrote:

Watched the 1 epi..
It's weird.


Indeed it is. Be happy you haven't watched beyond episode one, cause it gets worse... alot worse ;)

2458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

TheNethy wrote:


Clannad92 wrote:

Watched the 1 epi..
It's weird.


Indeed it is. Be happy you haven't watched beyond episode one, cause it gets worse... alot worse ;)



Omg. Really?
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

Clannad92 wrote:


TheNethy wrote:


Clannad92 wrote:

Watched the 1 epi..
It's weird.


Indeed it is. Be happy you haven't watched beyond episode one, cause it gets worse... alot worse ;)



Omg. Really?


Yah really!

2458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 3/24/10 , edited 3/29/10


That'S sad..
I wanted to watch it..
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/24/10 , edited 3/29/10


Then go ahead! I won't stop you ^^ But be wary x)
2458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 3/24/10 , edited 3/29/10


Okee. ;D I'll keep it in mind. ^.^
32367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/24/10
Although I think this anime is just S*** I watched it until the latest subbed episode (10)... I really wonder how many episodes this will have ?
Did someone read the manga ? How big was the difference ? I read that the manga series is very popular O_o ?
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 3/24/10 , edited 3/24/10
I think this anime is Original. I like it...and I really dont mind the breast sucking. Plus look at Ekaterina....Im positive everyone looks forward to seeing Ekaterina womanhandle the shit out of her slave. Never really understood why people would stop watching an anime due to a particular part that they dont like or think is uneccessary. The only reason I would stop watching an anime is if it was boring and wasnt fun to watch. This show is NOT boring and is FUN to watch. Sure this anime jumps every border imaginable with the whole breast sucking thing but come on....look at the plot...look at the fight scenes...there awesome....to some degree. Stop dissing an anime because of 1 thing they have in it and only disregard an anime if its boring or not fun at all to watch.
I can understand why people wouldnt want to watch this anime......but just enjoy anime......if you havent been able to tell already....I openly accept any anime for what it is.
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

superluccix wrote:

I think this anime is Original. I like it...and I really dont mind the breast sucking. Plus look at Ekaterina....Im positive everyone looks forward to seeing Ekaterina womanhandle the shit out of her slave. Never really understood why people would stop watching an anime due to a particular part that they dont like or think is uneccessary. The only reason I would stop watching an anime is if it was boring and wasnt fun to watch. This show is NOT boring and is FUN to watch. Sure this anime jumps every border imaginable with the whole breast sucking thing but come on....look at the plot...look at the fight scenes...there awesome....to some degree. Stop dissing an anime because of 1 thing they have in it and only disregard an anime if its boring or not fun at all to watch.
I can understand why people wouldnt want to watch this anime......but just enjoy anime......if you havent been able to tell already....I openly accept any anime for what it is.


Hm... good point.

However there are more then one thing I don't like with this anime. And this one thing alot of people are complaining about is a pretty big thing. Sure, I can admit that the plot may very well be very decent, however this whole breast sucking thing just completly kills this anime's spririt for me, it's a huge turn of (Which is an hilarious choice of words)

You're lucky if you're actually able to accept any anime for what it is.
I'm reaching the point were I'm having trouble finding anime I can actually muster up the will to watch.

Once again, it's getting late. Gotta catch some sleep, have a good one!

1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

todesbenni wrote:

Although I think this anime is just S*** I watched it until the latest subbed episode (10)... I really wonder how many episodes this will have ?
Did someone read the manga ? How big was the difference ? I read that the manga series is very popular O_o ?


You're a brave man for watching thus far x)
Be brave! xD

47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

TheNethy wrote:


superluccix wrote:

I think this anime is Original. I like it...and I really dont mind the breast sucking. Plus look at Ekaterina....Im positive everyone looks forward to seeing Ekaterina womanhandle the shit out of her slave. Never really understood why people would stop watching an anime due to a particular part that they dont like or think is uneccessary. The only reason I would stop watching an anime is if it was boring and wasnt fun to watch. This show is NOT boring and is FUN to watch. Sure this anime jumps every border imaginable with the whole breast sucking thing but come on....look at the plot...look at the fight scenes...there awesome....to some degree. Stop dissing an anime because of 1 thing they have in it and only disregard an anime if its boring or not fun at all to watch.
I can understand why people wouldnt want to watch this anime......but just enjoy anime......if you havent been able to tell already....I openly accept any anime for what it is.


Hm... good point.

However there are more then one thing I don't like with this anime. And this one thing alot of people are complaining about is a pretty big thing. Sure, I can admit that the plot may very well be very decent, however this whole breast sucking thing just completly kills this anime's spririt for me, it's a huge turn of (Which is an hilarious choice of words)

You're lucky if you're actually able to accept any anime for what it is.
I'm reaching the point were I'm having trouble finding anime I can actually muster up the will to watch.

Once again, it's getting late. Gotta catch some sleep, have a good one!



Yea..what you say is very true....I hope I didnt come off as too strong on my point. I mean I TOTALLY understand why people would avoid this anime.....I mean people who were gona watch this expected an anime....not an action hentai..and thats totally understandable....I guess you can say this anime is for people who can tolerate such things

9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

The reason I'm complaining about this is because it makes me sick to my stomich to see 12 year old kids getting breastfed by pretty girls

i don't see anything that makes me sick here...or maybe it's just me being soaked in too much retardedness.
wait,was it even stated that the protagonist is a 12 year old kid?
Posted 3/24/10
the characters are pretty damn crazy especially the little girl with a sex slave......but it's all good
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 3/26/10
indeed Ekaterina freaking makes this show
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/26/10

serpentura wrote:


The reason I'm complaining about this is because it makes me sick to my stomich to see 12 year old kids getting breastfed by pretty girls

i don't see anything that makes me sick here...or maybe it's just me being soaked in too much retardedness.
wait,was it even stated that the protagonist is a 12 year old kid?


Alexander/Sasha is 12 or 13 ... I don't care to remember x)

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.