First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[Request] Icon Requestts
Member
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the land of k-pop
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

cupcake56 wrote:



Here u go! xD sowwie if its plain >.<
Comment= quote back if any changes!



NO PROB I LUVES IT THNX CHU~!!!!!!
Coffe Customer'ss!
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 3/25/10

np come again?1!

20993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask your pet bout...
Offline
Posted 3/26/10 , edited 4/9/10

Posted 3/28/10 , edited 3/28/10
Mod Request :aitran96
Words written on it :SuzukiAiri_Fan
Extra Graphics :Surprise me
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) :yes, i already invite my buddies
Size (ex.100 x 100):anything
Picture (in spoiler):
Posted 4/9/10

japn3s3 wrote:




^^ Here u go
Coffe Customer'ss!
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 5/15/10
Mod Request : aitran96
Words written on it : wonteroo
Extra Graphics : anything
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size (ex.100 x 100): 120
Picture (in spoiler):

Posted 5/15/10

winteroo wrote:

Mod Request : aitran96
Words written on it : wonteroo
Extra Graphics : anything
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size (ex.100 x 100): 120
Picture (in spoiler):



^^ here u go!
Coffe Customer'ss!
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 5/15/10

aitran96 wrote:


winteroo wrote:

Mod Request : aitran96
Words written on it : wonteroo
Extra Graphics : anything
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size (ex.100 x 100): 120
Picture (in spoiler):



^^ here u go!


thank you so much ...
it is super cuteeeeeeeee >.<
Posted 5/15/10

winteroo wrote:


aitran96 wrote:


winteroo wrote:

Mod Request : aitran96
Words written on it : wonteroo
Extra Graphics : anything
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size (ex.100 x 100): 120
Picture (in spoiler):



^^ here u go!


thank you so much ...
it is super cuteeeeeeeee >.<


=w= please come again!
Posted 5/25/10
Mod Request :aitran96
Words written on it :sparklecream
Extra Graphics :yesh!
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) :yesh!
Size (ex.100 x 100):any
Picture (in spoiler):
Posted 5/28/10
Mod Request : Aitran96
Words written on it : Dae Guk Nam Ah, D-NA
Extra Graphics : anything
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yhh
Size: 100 x 100
Picture (in spoiler):
Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

group moved to http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Yume_Creationz_Part_2

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.